Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight (72724 Views)

2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Onyekachi419(f): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
sylve11:

So, you mean it's better to fight your age mate, right?

My friend, run away from trouble at all times. cool

Reading is ok but understanding is another thing
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
anger is expensive, it's more expensive to be angry and totally unsafe, the best thing to do is to avoid and ignore provocation gear toward us and enjoy our peace of mind.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by MetaPhysical: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Who is Opeyemi Abidemi's next of kin? Get in touch. The girl should be freed.

Yoruba do not beat their elders. There is more to the story, Yoruba culture can be used as character witness in her favor. First, the story must be rebuilt since the other party is not present to speak.

If anyone know her next of kin tell them to contact me here.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by godofuck231: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Thegoodone13:
who told u? Its murder case
that's when there's no trial or good lawyer
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Davash222(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Jacqueline22:
I’m not a troublemaker I’m fine and you
I know you're not a troublemaker, just teasing you.
I'm okay.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by frog12: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
some of dis women are troublemaker. one of them was pregnant and wanted to fight me !!!

some of dis women are troublemaker. one of them was pregnant and wanted to fight me !!!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by stephenisaac948(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
May God never let us to be victim of such scenario
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by chival(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Anytime someone offends me,
I listen to the coward of the county by Kenny rogers
And I regain my sanity
Tommy fought back in the end though.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by axeman10(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Be careful who you fight..especially the elderly. Some people are walking dead, HBP, stroke, diabetes etc.. Ordinary arguments could send them to the grave not to talk of physical contact.

Be careful... Don't fight that old mama or papa... Don't even fight your mates..unless you are getting paid as a professional boxer or wrestler.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Americanboy35: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Not everyone you see on the streets is medically fit, coupled with the bad economy of that country, always know when to walk away from trouble
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by dominique(f): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
BlackfireX:

So slandering people, accusing them of what they never did, ganging up to spoil there reputation.

Imagine you are that girl, and someone wants to marry you, but this good for nothing woman told him, you are a prosstitude , you have done countless abortion, in fact you have 2 kids with your grandparent in the village...

So what exactly has beating the woman solved now?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by wizod(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you just ask her why she did dat, she will begin to call 'innocent satan' as the cause.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by izubext007: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yoruba with gba-gba ti
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
I just ignore people with their trouble ,most especially people with bad mouth
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by chiemmanuel(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
And faced the consequences of fighting back
chival:

Tommy fought back in the end though.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Manslaughter, or is it Womanslaughter? undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
BlackfireX:

So slandering people, accusing them of what they never did, ganging up to spoil there reputation.

Imagine you are that girl, and someone wants to marry you, but this good for nothing woman told him, you are a prosstitude , you have done countless abortion, in fact you have 2 kids with your grandparent in the village...
So all this rubbish justifies the kiling of the woman? for this nonsense you would be willing to kill someone?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Alimzy20(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Look at how this young lady allow anger to destroy her career..now she go spend the rest of her miserable lives in jail..abeg guys what the full meaning of smh?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by UnknownQueen(f): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
i just avoid everybody. That's the secret of life

But baba, u wan die in Isolation?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
UnknownQueen:

But baba, u wan die in Isolation?
with
Ps4....internet..... Beer..... Shisha....and occasional punna, who needs friends? grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by UnknownQueen(f): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
with
Ps4....internet..... Beer..... Shisha....and occasional punna, who needs friends? grin

But how do you get money to do all of these things, if u dont go out and make things haooen.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Legendguru: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Oh
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Platony(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
I fought last 2002.
Do u think i'm a fool? undecided
#Wisdom
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by pelepeleb: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
the girl has been having sex with a man at least, that is what led her to having no regard for somebody that can give birth to you. we that have them at home, when you see them change in their xracter like that, watch her movement. a boy or man has been deceiving her at a corner putting something under her.
she must be punished double for fighting somebody that two times her age.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Bankeke(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Result of lack of home training
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
UnknownQueen:

But how do you get money to do all of these things, if u dont go out and make things haooen.
Video production is done sitting down. Anywhere. Detective koko
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by GindoX(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
This PM express is always breaking bad news... grin.. The one I hear say man died sucking a women's breasts... grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by adontcare(f): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
frankdre:
spare the rod and spoil the child. That is not enough reason not to discipline your kids. or do u want them to be Marlians
not by hitting them o. Shey u read where one 32 yr old woman pushed her 3yr old to death cos of z world
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by adontcare(f): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Myself2:

Hmmm, you've got a big dose of grace my dear

Nice one
am watch and pass
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by adontcare(f): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Alimzy20:
Look at how this young lady allow anger to destroy her career..now she go spend the rest of her miserable lives in jail..abeg guys what the full meaning of smh?
shaking my head
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by chival(f): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:
And faced the consequences of fighting back
How? Are we still talking about the same song? Tommy's father told him not to ever fight back, and he obeyed until his girl was attacked and then he went berserk and gave her attackers twenty years worth of beating and the song ended 'sometimes you got to fight when you're a man. So what consequences are we talking about?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by chiemmanuel(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
chival:

How? Are we still talking about the same song? Tommy's father told him not to ever fight back, and he obeyed until his girl was attacked and then he went berserk and gave her attackers twenty years worth of beating and the song ended 'sometimes you got to fight when you're a man. So what consequences are we talking about?
consequences of killing people for his love Becky, he said this one is for Becky as he watch the last one fall
He killed the gambling boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo) / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.