Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

So Bewildered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Bewildered (193 Views)

I'm Bewildered!!! She Said To Have A 3some!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Bewildered by ochobaba(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2020
Good morning peeps..
Please I need an answer to this question ��� sometimes I feel my gf doesn't love me same way I do..
When she hasn't got a job.. I foot her bills no matter how small it is.. Now she's working for couple of months already... This babe never spend a dime on me NB, I'm not expecting anything oo Infact am a kind of guy that doesn't collect anything from woman, but i feel any lady that doesn't spend on her guy don't actually love him...
Val came and gone.. No single gift yet despite the fact I bought her so many things.. This is a babe that's cheated on severally and I waved it off cz i love her... Now here comes the question... Does the babe really love me Would be in comment box as you guys airs your opinion
Re: So Bewildered by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2020
ochobaba:
Good morning peeps..
Please I need an answer to this question ��� sometimes I feel my gf doesn't love me same way I do..
When she hasn't got a job.. I foot her bills no matter how small it is.. Now she's working for couple of months already... This babe never spend a dime on me NB, I'm not expecting anything oo Infact am a kind of guy that doesn't collect anything from woman, but i feel any lady that doesn't spend on her guy don't actually love him...
Val came and gone.. No single gift yet despite the fact I bought her so many things.. This is a babe that's cheated on severally and I waved it off cz i love her... Now here comes the question... Does the babe really love me Would be in comment box as you guys airs your opinion

Excuse me @ bolded? Maybe she's using her money to take care of other responsibilities. Priorities. It's not her problem you're charitable with YOUR money. A couple of months at a new job is not enough to jump to any conclusions yet. She could have family members she's taking care of, bills to pay etc, so fall back.

The cheating part, you let it happen, live with it! She doesn't owe you a dime for allowing yourself to be a spitrag of a boyfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Fun / Nigeria Poland Economic Forum / Vgghh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.