Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Which Would You Prefer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Would You Prefer? (15490 Views)

Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? / Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer? by PerfectMatchNG: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Which would you prefer?
An organisation where you are a bit relaxed and performs the same routine everyday for a salary of N80,000 naira.

OR

An organisation with a lousy boss where your work routine changes from time to time for a take home salary of N200,000

8 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by myke92(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Simple !..... It would depend on my ST and LT goals.. But on the surface, I'd go with the latter.

8 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by PerfectMatchNG: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
y?
myke92:
Simple !..... It would depend on my ST and LT goals.. But on the surface, I'd go with the latter.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by africaflozy(f): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?
An organisation where you are a bit relaxed and performs the same routine everyday for a salary of N80,000 naira.

OR

An organisation with a lousy boss where your work routine changes from time to time for a take home salary of N200,000

Please I need your email, want to make enquiry concerning one of your job adverts. Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

wow that more than 3 times the first one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by PerfectMatchNG: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Send me a dm
africaflozy:

Please I need your email, want to make enquiry concerning one of your job adverts. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by africaflozy(f): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Send me a dm

Check your inbox. Please.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by PerfectMatchNG: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2020
I have responded.
africaflozy:

Check your inbox. Please.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by lavylilly: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2023
BARMAN & WAITER(s) needed at a LOUNGE in Ibadan.
Requirements:
1. Minimum of SSCE
2. Age between 18 - 23 years
3. Must have experience in related field.

Offers:
1. Accommodation

Send all applications to WhatsApp: 09011670674.
Address: 420 LOUNGE, besides isokan LEEMP health centre, Elenusonso, Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Klington: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
The bag is the goal.

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by sqlPAIN: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Who cares about lousy boss ? grin that extra 120k go show for body well well by the end of the month. Even if the boss like sef make e dey konk me for public everyday or harass me anyhow, Na so I go dey shout yes sir, yes sir grin dey collect my 200k per month jeh jeh, dey live soft life grin as long as him dey pay on time, I no care..

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Onyeigbo10000: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Juanmike(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
I prefer toto.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
You cannot do that 80k job and expect to grow in life

11 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by SILVERLINES: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

Op read the two figures again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Juanmike(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.
Is anything wrong with Igbo presidential candidate?
Are the igbos not Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by OhiOfIhima: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
ednut1:
You cannot exoerto do that 80k job and expect to grow in life

Pls if you come across any of the 80k jobs here in Lagos mainland, pls send a dm, make I gather money n move forward. Thank you.

I am currently on a salary half of that money.

PerfectMatchNG any offer available at mainland sir... I am ND holder and computer literate. I can do Front desk office, store keeper, Office assistant, Factory work, Security job if d pay is moderate.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Higgies(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
We need a bakery to rent in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by jimmyolasun: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
lavylilly:
BARMAN & WAITER(s) needed at a LOUNGE in Ibadan.
Requirements:
1. Minimum of SSCE
2. Age between 18 - 23 years
3. Must have experience in related field.

Offers:
1. Accommodation

Send all applications to WhatsApp: 09011670674.
Address: 420 LOUNGE, besides isokan LEEMP health centre, Elenusonso, Ibadan.

no vacant role for beer taster angry

9 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by opalu: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Soundmind(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

Go for the second one.
It will make you more creative, equip you faster with managerial skill and make you your own boss in a shorter period than he first one. Even if the pay is less than the first one, i will still advice to to go for it.

7 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Abuja4man: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Goalnaldo:
wow that more than 3 times the first one.
Two and a half times actually.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by izubext007: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Relaxing and losing 120k per month is the highest stupidity ever .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by WibusJaga: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2023

The 200k job, provided it doesn't kill you before your time. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by superCleanworks(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
So you are seeing 200k and still concerned with how much noise the boss makes compared to a boring job of 80k

that is one LOUSY million in 5 months compared to 400k that you can't flex with due to bills

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by DirtyGold: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG, so you are basically asking if one will settle for a civil service job or work in the private sector?

Well, it depends on the organization and the long term benefits attached.

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by sofeo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Alright!
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by PandoraObi: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:

You Igbos make it look like he is Igbo candidate, one you support him like your life depend on him, you insult anyone that have different opinions against him, even soludo's hometown, soludo's family members wasn't spared out of your backlashing and vilification against Soludo because he said his mind about Peter Obi, Reno omokri little baby wasn't spared either, is that politics or threat of war to destabilize Nigeria, you have turn Peter Obi to God in Igbo land, everything he said is accepted, he can change Nigeria as if he is changing his clothes, what a delusion, he visited Gumi, Gumi became a saint, Babachir lawal endorsed him, former SFG of popular grass cutter became a saint.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by skillsinnigeria: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by jeeqaa7(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by seanwilliam(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
I’ll go for the one where peace of mind is ensured

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Kaycee54321(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Who cares about lousy boss ? grin that extra 120k go show for body well well by the end of the month. Even if the boss like sef make e dey konk me for public everyday or harass me anyhow, Na so I go dey shout yes sir, yes sir grin dey collect my 200k per month jeh jeh, dey live soft life grin as long as him dey pay on time, I no care..

That's what you think.

By the time you collect the salary for three months, you will be fed up.

You dey reason this way based on initial desperation.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Centre Recruitment At North Gate Consult / Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 / Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.