Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Which Would You Prefer? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Would You Prefer? (15534 Views)

Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? / Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by funsho75(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?
An organisation where you are a bit relaxed and performs the same routine everyday for a salary of N80,000 naira.

OR

An organisation with a lousy boss where your work routine changes from time to time for a take home salary of N200,000

Lol...

I no most people will say first...

But option 2 is cool for me...

Not just for d money but I hate environment where my job routine is fixed, it's boring

I love going to work an I don't no d challenge am going to face..

Haha
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by gab4cha: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Definitely the second will be my choice because it is most likely to give room for challenges which calls for more development, while the first will be more or less mundane except it is in such a field where I can work hard to develop an automated program to handle the job role in that I will have a challenge I finally have more room for other endeavours as well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Greatdand007(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Who cares about lousy boss ? grin that extra 120k go show for body well well by the end of the month. Even if the boss like sef make e dey konk me for public everyday or harass me anyhow, Na so I go dey shout yes sir, yes sir grin dey collect my 200k per month jeh jeh, dey live soft life grin as long as him dey pay on time, I no care..

Na you go taya las las you think money is everything
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by SenatorInNigeria(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Forget lousy boss, #200k will do lotta magic plus you will know what to do as time unravels ur potential in the various roles you have actually built capacity/experience

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?
An organisation where you are a bit relaxed and performs the same routine everyday for a salary of N80,000 naira.

OR

An organisation with a lousy boss where your work routine changes from time to time for a take home salary of N200,000

The extra 120k per month will make up for the lousy boss and changing work routines until one decides to quit grin grin grin.
BTW: 80k per month is not enough most especially for a family person
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by MrBroke(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
200k, I go drive my boss go jam tipper grin
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by worldclass68(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
200k..
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by ONNYX: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Higgies:
We need a bakery to rent in Lagos

I saw a bakery Available for rent somewhere around Ojodu Berger. If you are interested indicate here so that I can take a shot of the advert and place it here for you to follow up.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by victorazy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

Do I come this world to relax?
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by spartachico(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mad man lol
Juanmike:
I prefer toto.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by ALFADOS(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

get me one so that we can talk please
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by SUNDAYSIO(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Do you know that reading comments is even more interesting than the post itself, incase you are with me just hit likeDo you know that reading comments is even more interesting than the post itself, incase you are with me just hit like

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by sureprince01(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Y'all should come to Dubai and work, you will know that less money and peace of mind is better than money where toxic racism and people that will almost snipe life out of you, extended work hours and reduction in your level of humanity. Y'all wonder why our brothers turn out to be crazy after working for these goats here, toxic work environment fit make you mental.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Higgies(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
ONNYX:

I saw a bakery Available for rent somewhere around Ojodu Berger. If you are interested indicate here so that I can take a shot of the advert and place it here for you to follow up.
Interested
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Levels1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

You endup saying rubbish.

I will rather vote for Atiku than Obi as I can't trade my future in an IGBO man hands.

WhsW becomes of the youths if not to continue venturing into drugs subject to Anambra indigen.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Kingeazi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
I will use my free time to do yahoo ��

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by rickleye: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

Dude I am currently in a job where I am paid 3-5M less annually than other jobs which bring about more stress, micromanagement, more hours . As long as your combined salary ( with the spouse or S.O) is good then I would go with the former.
However in your case it’s a 2.5:1 ratio.

My advice would be to take the 200,000 job and see if you can tough it out for a few months which could become years.
Been thinking - how do you know the other boss is lousy ? Is this your current job and are thinking of quitting for the 80,000 ?
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Kemikez(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
SAFE GUIDE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY THIS ELECTION PERIOD!
TAKE NO CHANCES TO LEAVE YOUR ENVIRONMENT

Secure your premises Today, take the decisive step, choose excellence today.
We have a great selection of different model cameras to fit every structure. We recommend and give proper installation advice. Our range of cameras gives you choice to choose from. These cameras have HD Video Quality and are Weatherproof with fantastic recording capabilities and are great for surveillance purposes.

Our professional CCTV technicians will evaluate your needs and install the proper solution to make you feel safer in your home or business. You can count on us for quality products, installation and maintenance services.

Supply of product & services Which includes sales & Installations/maintenance of:
• CCTV Cameras (IP Cameras, Analogue Cameras)
• CCTV Cameras (IP Cameras, Analogue Cameras of 1MP, 2MP,4MP, 5MP, 8MP PTZ Cameras
• Video Recorders (DVR & NVR)
• All CCTV Accessories
• Power Supply Panel
• POE Switch
• Hard Disk
• BNC Connectors
• Mini Keyboard Controller
• HD Video Controller
& Lots More

Contact Us : 08124265051, 09093314749
E-mail: mctinoivorytech@gmail.com
Address: No.18 Rumuola, Chicken Republic Building, Beside Heritage Bank, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt.

Branch Office
Christmas Plaza,223 Melford Okilo Way, Amarata, Yenagoa
09151943990, 08124265051
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by naijapikin2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

my job entails constantly meeting and dealing with strong heads and even piss offs.

So I'll go with the much higher pay. cool
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Thazard(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Who cares about lousy boss ? grin that extra 120k go show for body well well by the end of the month. Even if the boss like sef make e dey konk me for public everyday or harass me anyhow, Na so I go dey shout yes sir, yes sir grin dey collect my 200k per month jeh jeh, dey live soft life grin as long as him dey pay on time, I no care..

gringringrin
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Fakelondonboi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Would Also want to make enquiries in any of Ur jobs adverts

Thanks
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by tydi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
funsho75:

Lol...

I no most people will say first...

But option 2 is cool for me...

Not just for d money but I hate environment where my job routine is fixed, it's boring

I love going to work an I don't no d challenge am going to face..

Haha

Driving is the perfect profession for you then.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
#200k is bae. If my oga like,make he dey insult my generation,in as much as I dey collect my salary when time reach,no wahala. Who 80k EPP?!
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by BoomBoomRoom: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

An organisation with a lousy boss where your work routine changes from time to time f[b]or a take home salary of N200,000[/b] and I am that LOUSY BOSS!!!
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by funsho75(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
tydi:

Driving is the perfect profession for you then.

Engineering is more adventures than driving cry
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by tydi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
funsho75:

Engineering is more adventures than driving cry

I doubt that cos you gotta stay longer in a site more than you to stay pick up or offload
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Admols(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
PandoraObi:
You Igbos make it look like he is Igbo candidate, one you support him like your life depend on him, you insult anyone that have different opinions against him, even soludo's hometown, soludo's family members wasn't spared out of your backlashing and vilification against Soludo because he said his mind about Peter Obi, Reno omokri little baby wasn't spared either, is that politics or threat of war to destabilize Nigeria, you have turn Peter Obi to God in Igbo land, everything he said is accepted, he can change Nigeria as if he is changing his clothes, what a delusion, he visited Gumi, Gumi became a saint, Babachir lawal endorsed him, former SFG of popular grass cutter became a saint.

In fact, you did not miss any truth.
Those Obi followers are aggressive and very toxic.
What they current have in mind is that if Peter Obi lost the election, there will be war.
They don't think that politics is like a game, you lose this time, you win next time.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by rezky(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

I'm in same situation but different circumstances
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Flesh10: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
That toxic boss is what you need to keep your brain working.

People who work under toxic bosses tend to be better at the job because they learn the act of working under pressure and also to multi task and get better

You see ehhh that toxic boss will make you spot opportunities faster and push you to become your own boss but if you stay where you are comfortable doing same thing everyday, your journey to poverty will be smooth and swift.

Fact that the toxic boss is offering 200k is an added bonus if you are prudent, you should save to start up something

And one last note: most toxic work environments usually have loopholes for extra revenues... Your boss in all his gragra may not know when they are running another business in his company

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer? by Ollyb2020(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
How can i send you a dm please am also in need of a job, am a professional driver with a valid driver license
Please kindly help out. 07035577607
Re: Which Would You Prefer? by phemmyfour: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectMatchNG:
Which would you prefer?

OR

I LL go with the first one. You might not live long to continue to receive that N200k in such a toxic environment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EKSU College Of Medicine Vacancies For 2017 [academic & Non-academic] / New Ip Settings For Free Mtn Browsing Using Operamini 2.00 Version. / Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.