Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée (39208 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by solmus: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
he is having millions in his account, millions more in his church account but then he decided the sheeples should pay for his boys ring....

pastors they enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Godsonkemz(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
If he can't buy a common ring of 10k, how will he be able to finance his wedding, not to talk of paying the bills in marriage.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by brodalikeme(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wife will be like, “honey can you monetize the diamond ring, I can’t have a diamond on my hand while my purse is empty”
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm.... a pastor raising money to buy expensive ring.... something unholy about that.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by IsaacRocks(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
free2ryhme:

You are not wise
See Your Life Baahhh, Wise Man
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
what is new. criminals rewarding their minions.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by eleojo23: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
rammytt:

Judas Iscariot also thought the same way. Is your name Judas ?

4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.[b]” 6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. 8 You will always have the poor among you,[c] but you will not always have me.”

Wrong application of scriptures. Context not the same

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by SoNature(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:
As nice as having a diamond ring might sound, I feel the money could be used for something better.

After all, wearing a diamond ring doesn't brings any economic value.

The funny thing with wearing all these expensive jewellery to impress is, unless the owner tells you the price, you will most likely not know.

#myopinion

This is the part that caught my attention.

You are very right

I have a Swatch of 50k

You can never know how much it is unless I tell you because it looks very simple

The benefits of wearing expensive thing is to give one a sense of belonging, they have warranty and we wear the brands not necessarily the product grin

But the dangers: You will always be too careful so you don't dent them and will tend to show it off to impress people.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
To raise dollars is for him is great bt just because if a diamond engagement ring sounds ridiculous.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by lastempero: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Trust my guy, he will go low budget but why waste our common wealth.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Crooked pastor, and church. will they get the wife pregnant for him and feed his children too? lazy youth!!
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by SoNature(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Only virgin girls deserve diamond ring.

It's foolishness to engage a girl deflowered by indomie and egg with diamond ring.

Huncle, you harsh o

Some boys even used bubble gums and sweet to achieve that grin grin
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
crooked church and pastor, whats wrong with raising naira?
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

I'm literally crying right now, these punk ass fake Nigggaaars are making yo bwoy shed tears

How can u let another person raise money to buy a ring for your bae, I hope you won't cry foul when he demands his share of her pussy to get his money's worth.
Tissue papers & tears go together.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by rovher: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:
As nice as having a diamond ring might sound, I feel the money could be used for something better.

The funny thing with wearing all these expensive jewellery to impress is, unless the owner tells you the price, you will most likely not know.

#myopinion
Well said ...
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by PhantomXcess: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Good gesture, but it only is happening that way cos the young man spent the time he would use to hustle to pay for the ring and wedding to be singing in church at every service. Music minister, hustle o, make pastor no go begin raise money for your wedding citing, "he/she's a son/daughter in the house". Las las, na the salary wey im suppose pay am as a singer in church be this o. And the artist will be so grateful. Lol

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
This one is a dusty! I pity the babe cos they would need to wait for pastor for more freebies!
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by y0rmee: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is the moment Popular Pastor Paul Adefarasin raised thousands of dollars for singer, Precious Emmanuel to buy a diamond ring for his fiancée.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SRWjSltbI

Oh, please!!! I was in church when the voluntary donation was suggested, and it wasn't for a ring... Pastor only made a joke with the proposal ring subject.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by NOL2dworld(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
What are you saying, its so disheartening that some were disflowered with just a bottle of Pepsi.

Davash222:
Only virgin girls deserve diamond ring.

It's foolishness to engage a girl deflowered by indomie and egg with diamond ring.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by shogsman(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Waste of resources, I suppose the church is going to fund the wedding to right
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by shogsman(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

I'm literally crying right now, these punk ass fake Nigggaaars are making yo bwoy shed tears

How can u let another person raise money to buy a ring for your bae, I hope you won't cry foul when he demands his share of her pussy to get his money's worth.

I wish I could see the 7 people that liked this comment and talk sense into their heads
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Wickedfacts: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
SoNature:

This is the part that caught my attention.

You are very right

I have a Swatch of 50k

You can never know how much it is unless I tell you because it looks very simple

The benefits of wearing expensive thing is to give one a sense of belonging, they have warranty and we wear the brands not necessarily the product grin

But the dangers: You will always be too careful so you don't dent them and will tend to show it off to impress people.

A swatch of 50k is less than 140 dollars. It should look basic.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Jaynom(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
rammytt:

Judas Iscariot also thought the same way. Is your name Judas ?

John 12:4-8
4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. 8 You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me.”
Judas had a motive. His stance was from GREED
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by edoairways: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:

#myopinion
I agree with your submission
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by ikorodureporta: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
All for the show to further hoodwink his longtroath rich & famous seeking youths into their illuminati cult...
laslas, Emma will donate his first son sad

He shld also raise for Tim Godfrey to get married

...4kn moloch - worshipping illuminati morraphokka cheesy

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by StreetFight: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:

#myopinion

That is to tell you how vague and fake the so called pastor is. A Pastor who should be telling and showing followers how to live a modest life is the same one that is showing a lazy follower how to live beyond his means. He will end up robing the bank, he will be caught, prosecuted and jailed but the Pastor will not pay him a visit in prison.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by SoNature(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wickedfacts:

A swatch of 50k is less than 140 dollars. It should look basic.

Not true

There are other ones that look complicated in the same price range

It's about choice
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by udemzyudex(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:

#myopinion

SMH.
Must everything be about economy value? Why not remove the costly cloth you wear on big occasion,sell them and buy #200 Okirika cloths to those occasions since it's all about economic value.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by benedictuyi(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Confusionist people
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by AFONAMARO: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
YummySuits:
An act of kindness, but totally unnecessary in my opinion. After the ring, what next

If he cannot afford to buy a diamond ring, why not empower him so he can be able to afford such in future. Whatever sha, it's quite generous of him.

Btw, this pastor is fine sha, and his height and body build is yummylicious kiss

You don't get it, the motive is to assist in getting them LEGALLY married, and not just to get them engaged with a diamond ring.

Lets assume they end up raising $10,000 ($350 x 10,000 = ₦3,500,000.).
How many single struggling men would use that amount just for an engagement ring?

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by googi: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Apart from the cost of the diamond, you know African man would not pay for it if dug from his backyard. Even if it is better designed, polished and made as Okrika or Ijebu made.

He would rather wait until it is exported and re imported from Cotonou labelled made in France or China. Shey dollar raised was printed in Nigeria?

Ndi Ara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church / Pastor Cancelled My Friend's Wedding Because Of Premarital Sex. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.