Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée (39207 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by YummySuits(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
AFONAMARO:

You don't get it, the motive is to assist in getting them LEGALLY married, and not just to get them engaged with a diamond ring.

Lets assume they end up raising $10,000 ($350 x 10,000 = ₦3,500,000.).
How many single struggling men would use that amount just for an engagement ring?

Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Borlintoo: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
For your shoes and bags, contact 09025851871 to order

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by nosike3(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
None of you complaining actually watched the video...
The contribution was a token and then the pastor made a joke about the ring afterwards..
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by frozen70(f): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
And Sunday offering will be used for monthly upkeep ❓
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by staga: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
We never do this in Winners. Nobody is put under pressure in any way for anything, and we certainly do not use God's altar to raise money for people to buy wedding rings for people.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by investorMK(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
I thought house on the rook belong to Sam adeyemi
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is how pastors encourage stupidity of the highest order...you cannot buy ring, you want to marry. Must you marry with ring, if you must marry why not buy something cheap as a token and wait till you have money to buy a befitting one? what of rent money, they will do fund raising for that too?
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Adakintroy2: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Flamboyance!.

Ways of men are not ways of God. These are not what is to be shown in God house.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by AFONAMARO: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
YummySuits:

Thanks for clarifying.

You are welcome
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by phr0nesis(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:
As nice as having a diamond ring might sound, I feel the money could be used for something better.

After all, wearing a diamond ring doesn't brings any economic value.

The funny thing with wearing all these expensive jewellery to impress is, unless the owner tells you the price, you will most likely not know.

#myopinion
Even if the owner tells me the price, I will most likely not believe
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by OVAFYNBOY(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
My junior that year in ust.
Happy for you guy
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:
As nice as having a diamond ring might sound, I feel the money could be used for something better.

The funny thing with wearing all these expensive jewellery to impress is, unless the owner tells you the price, you will most likely not know.

#myopinion

Brother d matter tire me.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by sucess001(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wtf is pastor Paul doing? I used to be a member of the church and I think he is a genuine MOG but this is outright abuse of the pulpit!!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by dan4oster120(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Friends don't be deceived...I rest my case
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Chasepark: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Eh. But I don't think the main purpose for doing this was for the dude to buy a ring o... The pastor was even asking if there was any young spiritual lady in church... I like the fact he was appreciated right where he developed his talent.. Many like him left the church to sing secular because no o e appreciated them in the church
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
He must not use a diamond ring na, in this hard time, he can use part of the money to bless someone.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Iyazking: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
staga:
We never do this in Winners. Nobody is put under pressure in any way for anything, and we certainly do not use God's altar to raise money for people to buy wedding rings for people.

Are you sure you actually played the video or your comment was based on other peoples comment angry
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by CandidNotes: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Better use the money for the whole wedding, hian!
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Agugbadin: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
ursullalinda:
To be ring......hmmmm.....don't understand Christianity these days.

They are scammers, the gullible fall victim of these scammers. Just to buy a diamond ring.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by lastchild: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:

#myopinion
100 % correct, my elder brother sent me a watch from Canada that cost about 100k in Nigerian currency, funny thing is that nobody knew what I wore to an extent that armed robbers collected my phone 18k and my modem 5k and left my watch thinking it's an ordinary electronics watch we see everywhere

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by samydo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
sorry to say but dis una emmanuel luks dumb to me
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by doggedfighter(f): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
With 4,000 divorce cases in Abuja Courts alone for since beginning of 2020, I dont believe in going on going down on one knee and proposing with diamond ring.
Just go straight to her parents and tell them you want to marry their daughter if she accepts.

From All of us at tsephanyah, formerly known as [b][/b] and other imbecilic irritants on Nairaland we ask our darling daddy Buhari to buy a diamond ring for our darling mummy Aisha to increase her performance in za oza room grin grin
Trouble maker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by michealoluwaseyi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
was he the guy that won nigeria idol in 2013
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Legendguru: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by ashawopikin(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Only virgin girls deserve diamond ring.

It's foolishness to engage a girl deflowered by indomie and egg with diamond ring.
or even recharge card
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Icon79(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
End time pastors! But I don’t blame him sha. I will blame the mugus who actually gave the offering.

If the man can’t afford a diamond ring then he doesn’t need one.

O pari
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Ndipe(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Completely wrong motive on the part of the Pastor. Ought to have raised money for a worthy cause not for someone to be able to buy diamond ring for his fiancee.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Alyusroh03: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
� *TO LET*

� *Very Big Shop on* *odunlami street Anthony ,*
� *Price : #600k* *per year*

� 08181931642

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by lildush(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

I'm literally crying right now, these punk ass fake Nigggaaars are making yo bwoy shed tears

How can u let another person raise money to buy a ring for your bae, I hope you won't cry foul when he demands his share of her pussy to get his money's worth.

Dammmmnnnnn niggeeeewrrrrrrrrr

Dis is some crazy shi rr niggeeeewrrrrrrrrr
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by tunize(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Only virgin girls deserve diamond ring.

It's foolishness to engage a girl deflowered by indomie and egg with diamond ring.
Hehehehehe this guy u bad
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Asgospel: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
I always advice people, don't criticize what you don't have full details on
Those of you saying the money should have been you used for something else like feeding the poor..who told you they don't do that
As a matter of fact people who can't afford food come around and are fed every Sunday and also are being taught different crafts so they can earn and feed themselves....nobody talks about these ones o

Besides the thing about the diamond ring and fiancee..he was just playing around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Pastor Cancelled My Friend's Wedding Because Of Premarital Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.