Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112751 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by NiggasInParis: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
eni4real:
What a Higi Haga!!!

A crinkum crankum grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by NiggasInParis: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Daewang:

Guy there is a real agenda and conspiracy to emasculate men. Men are natural leaders of any society and when the male folk are emasculated or made weaker than women then the decline of such a society begins.

Just watch in the nearest future more gay and effeminate beta males will be promoted and placed on pedestals in order for the rest of male folk to fall in line with the eventual one world government agenda.

Well said man. If there is a liberation to begin with... It all starts with being conscious of what is happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Cinderella2018(f): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Guys go leave gentle ladies like us dey go propose to all this classy slay queens..... grin grin grin na it good for am...anyways I'm available if he needs a wife wink wink wink wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Omar09(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Comedian2019:

Any man that can can kneel down for a woman in the public deserves no respect. He called for it. When I proposed to my wife, I didn't kneel down even though she expected me to do so publicly. Real men don't humiliate themselves simply because it's "trendy".

Funny how people thought that video to be one of proposal. Maybe the dude was caught cheating or he must have lied about the woman to his friends hence the "... All I know how to do is cook for you and your friends....". But still I don't advocate for kneeling and proposing, and public proposals.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Aryor11(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Hmmm...so wrong on many levels. Honestly, if I was the guy, I'd have choke slammed her right there & then. Why slap him? Just decline & leave him be.
Lol. You must be a core wrestling fan��
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dominique(f): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
delpee:

Irrespective of the circumstances, a decent/classy lady will simply walk away gracefully. The message is clear without unnecessary humiliation.

True but people handle pain differently. Best thing to do is to not cause pain on the person you claim to love.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by ostechno(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Islie:

is it fake news or old news
Using old news from 2018 is a fake news
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Primenet(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Boy! Thank Baba God say it happen this way.
You can't marry this one.

This woman can kill you before anyone
will know what is going on, she will take
the next flight.

Be happy. Your true love will come your way.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by obazie(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
He didnt put His relationship in order b4 proposing. The girl was trying to say something about what was wrong but still she would not ve slapped him.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Daewang: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
NiggasInParis:

Well said man. If there is a liberation to begin with... It all starts with being conscious of what is happening

True
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by crunchies: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Platony:

As at then, i just took my then girlfriend (now wife) to Crunchies, while eating, i brought out d ring n proposed & she said yes.

Please bring your wife to us again for launch

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ogaonos: 12:58am On Mar 04, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
So because ladies aren't cool with her reaction,I shouldn't air my view right? Which one you dey my brother?
is nt about airing Ur views or my views because airing views no be Oscar awards or na gold is about reality.most times guys like to ass lick ladies wrong doing. online tho d guy proposing in public is nt wise.but clapping him come on.nd Wen d said lady see how guys dey praise am she think is a good d right thing Nd DT hw some ladies carry wrong behaviour into marriage nd use their hands spoil their homes.have u notice some ladies always like to blame guy in a relationship even Wen she wrong have u nt notice ladies are becoming arrogant to d point of insulting an elderly woman in a bus DT didn't do any wrong.because they read guy views DT make they feel d wrong they do is right.maybe when one slap Ur mum then u can air Ur view.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by DoubleEngine007: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2020
Ogaonos:
is nt about airing Ur views or my views because airing views no be Oscar awards or na gold is about reality.most times guys like to ass lick ladies wrong doing. online tho d guy proposing in public is nt wise.but clapping him come on.nd Wen d said lady see how guys dey praise am she think is a good d right thing Nd DT hw some ladies carry wrong behaviour into marriage nd use their hands spoil their homes.have u notice some ladies always like to blame guy in a relationship even Wen she wrong have u nt notice ladies are becoming arrogant to d point of insulting an elderly woman in a bus DT didn't do any wrong.because they read guy views DT make they feel d wrong they do is right.maybe when one slap Ur mum then u can air Ur view.
Let me assume you're an upcoming comedian grin Cuz in this your write up,I'm yet to see the point you're trying to make brah... Anyways,lets leave that nigga and his bleeped up supposed wify.. I guess you're a professor of English Language,because your epistle is so so wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ogaonos: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Let me assume you're an upcoming comedian grin Cuz in this your write up,I'm yet to see the point you're trying to make brah... Anyways,lets leave that nigga and his bleeped up supposed wify.. I guess you're a professor of English Language,because your epistle is so so wonderful?
salvagery syndrome.try harder with a beta meme.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ogaonos: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
salvagery syndrome.(try so hard to give a salvage reply)try harder with a beta meme.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by DoubleEngine007: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Ogaonos:
salvagery syndrome.(try so hard to give a salvage reply)try harder with a beta meme.
Silence is the best answer for people like you ,so this is the last msg you'll get from me.. Prof. Onos, abi Prof. Onions.. grin grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Belafonte(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2020
dominique:

True but people handle pain differently. Best thing to do is to not cause pain on the person you claim to love.

Would you be so understanding if it was the guy who head butted his fiancée?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ogaonos: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Silence is the best answer for people like you ,so this is the last msg you'll get from me.. Prof. Onos, abi Prof. Onions.. grin grin
smh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lastchild: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
openmine:

Nothing justifies such action!
Just as someone rightly said,if you dont want to accept the proposal,simply decline politely and walk away!
Simple!
What has her violent conduct achieved?

What if the guy did exactly that to her in the public and she retaliated now?

What if the guy impregnated her mother and her sister and locked up her father

What if she gave the guy one of her kidneys to survive and the guy dumped her and went abroad to marry another person later came back to marry her because the donated kidney is weak and needs replacement and her own is a perfect match

Listen, we human being are too quick to judge without knowing the root of the incident
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lastchild: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Neobulletzz:
You be mumu ���
I once argued with a nairalander and we later became friends, we exchanged numbers and I added him in whatsapp, i discovered that the person i was arguing all the while was about 18 years of age

So I won't trade words with you because you already sounded like a primary school boy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by openmine(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
lastchild:
What if the guy did exactly that to her in the public and she retaliated now?

What if the guy impregnated her mother and her sister and locked up her father

What if she gave the guy one of her kidneys to survive and the guy dumped her and went abroad to marry another person later came back to marry her because the donated kidney is weak and needs replacement and her own is a perfect match

Listen, we human being are too quick to judge without knowing the root of the incident
Oga/madam your imagined justifications is still not enough grounds to humiliate him that way!
Two wrongs can never make a right!
This sort of revenge,if true based on your assertions, can never make one better off no matter the gender involved!
My question is despite what she has done...what has she gained? Has she gained a mansion?
I heard its an old video...so is she presently living a fulfilled life after her ill-advised actions?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
lastchild:
I once argued with a nairalander and we later became friends, we exchanged numbers and I added him in whatsapp, i discovered that the person i was arguing all the while was about 18 years of age

So I won't trade words with you because you already sounded like a primary school boy
lol na faceless forum na, why you no go think say I dey primary school ode. If you see me for street, dem no born you well make you no prostrate for me
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by lastchild: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Neobulletzz:
lol na faceless forum na, why you no go think say I dey primary school ode. If you see me for street, dem no born you well make you no prostrate for me
are you serious? And you dey reason like a kindergarten baby
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Neobulletzz(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2020
lastchild:
are you serious? And you dey reason like a kindergarten baby
Oga Bleep off
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nickymezor(f): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wasn't this staged.. Not buying it
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
this one na warri babe for sure cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
victorian:
For him to receive those slaps and she screaming people should come and hear, I think he must have fucvked either her younger sister, cousin or best friend.

And she calmly waited for this day to come, to get her pound of flesh.

If that's the case.

For her to get another guy to marry her won't be hard. The guy deserves the slaps and embarrassment. Sometimes guys behave as if women are clueless.

Thank God he knows better nw.
some guys no dey slack for dat.sleeping with their girlfriend"s best friend or younger sis
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by donnie(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

stupid man angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dontrulee: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
proposal gone wrong! I always wonder why men kneel down to propose to women? any tangible reasons? let's iron it out
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2020
meum:
Chai! Those slaps eh...h.If it were to be the other way round they would be making noise by now grin

I keep saying this: stop proposing in public to avoid all these. What happened to his house? You can even kneel down b4 or after s*xercise to propose since you are looking for a romantic proposal grin

Why'd she slap the guy anyway?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ebakere: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't even like this public proposal thing just me and you

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.