Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Exercises You Can Do To Improve Stamina In The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exercises You Can Do To Improve Stamina In The Bedroom (677 Views)

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / 3 Amazing Fruits That Gives Men Stronger Erections & Sexual Stamina In Bed / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exercises You Can Do To Improve Stamina In The Bedroom by chuksstanlo: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
There is nothing more embarrassing when you can't last long in bed. It is truly embarrassing. Taking drugs work but they have side effects. There is an exercise you can do to improve stamina. It's called Kegel exercises.

How Can Men Do Kegel Exercises?

Kegels are easy to do, once you know which muscles to target. One of the easiest ways to locate your muscles is during urination. Here’s how:

Halfway through urination, try to stop or slow down the flow of urine.

Don’t tense the muscles in your buttocks, legs, or abdomen, and don’t hold your breath.

When you can slow or stop the flow of urine, you’ve successfully located these muscles.

To do Kegel exercises:

Contract these muscles then count to five.

Release the muscles then count to five.

Repeat 10 times.

Do it 3 to 4 times a day.

It will help you a lot.

I have an exercise plan/program that contains more exercises on how you can improve stamina and size.

If anyone is interested reply to the post or reach me by email at chuksstanlo@gmail.com
Re: Exercises You Can Do To Improve Stamina In The Bedroom by ghettochild4u(m): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2020
Na free

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Photo Looked Like This? / Yahoo Guys / I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.