Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

What You Need To Know About Love Languages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Know About Love Languages (1405 Views)

Leke Adeboye:7 Love Languages Nigerian Ladies Understands / 5 Possible Love Languages Of Your Partner You May Be Ignoring / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Love can be expressed differently to people depending on their love languages, it's good you're aware of the different kinds of love languages. See the 5 love languages below.
For me, act of service is my number one cheesy

Words of affirmation
This love language expresses love with words that builds up your partner. Verbal compliment don't have to be complicated; the shortest and simplest praises can be the most effective.

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Physical touch
If physical touch is your partner's primary love language, they will feel unloved without physical contact. All of the words and gifts in the world won't change that, they want to feel you close by not just emotionally but physically.

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gifts
This love language isn't necessarily materialistic. It just means that a meaningful or thoughtful gift make your partner feel loved and appreciated. Something as simple as picking up a pint of their favourite ice cream after a long work week can make a huge impact.

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
U no put their MOTHER language..."MONEY".

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Act of service
This love language expresses itself by doing things that you know your spouse would like. Cooking a meal, doing the laundry, picking up a prescription are all acts of service. They require some thoughts, time and effort.

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Quality time
This love language is all about undivided attention. No television, no smartphones or any other distraction. If this is your partner's primary love language, they don't just want to be included during this period of time, they want to be the center of your attention.

Credit: @indaviduall

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:

Who are you referring to?
Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
I agree, gestures are appreciated, it doesn't have to be about the doing, it's about the interpretation of the doing

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I agree, gestures are appreciated, it doesn't have to be about the doing, it's about the interpretation of the doing
Exactly.
Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by Lamanii22(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:

Shush....
Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by Lamanii22(f): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2020
I got this book as a present when I was younger.. Was still a teenager... I read it but I never understood it... Now rat has eaten the better part of it.. I want the book so badly now.... Couldn't find it in most stores...
Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
I got this book as a present when I was younger.. Was still a teenager... I read it but I never understood it... Now rat has eaten the better part of it.. I want the book so badly now.... Couldn't find it in most stores...

Same here, I got books as presents while growing up, the magic of thinking big was one of them but there's this big book like an encyclopedia that I got one time.. took it for granted, now I want it back so bad but I can't find it.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by Randy100: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Apart from act of service and gift, other are on point.
Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by Kingsteve(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Ahhh, OP!
The list is incomplete.
What is love, without hot, steamy and passionate intimacy?
Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2020
Randy100:
Apart from act of service and gift, other are on point.
They all require time, thoughts and effort.
Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by missimelda01(f): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2020
Kingsteve:
Ahhh, OP!
The list is incomplete.
What is love, without hot, steamy and passionate intimacy?
That should fall under physical touch wink
Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by Dbeautyy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Get this book : The Five Love Languages
Author : Gary Chapman

And you will have it all in full package. .. You can also get the pdf version

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by SteveOfu: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
act of service

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Love Languages by Ladylite: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
missimelda01:

Who are you referring to?

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Uses Vibrator On Live Video 18+ / Do We Have Men Like This? / Ladies Promises Nude Photos If Manchester United Wins Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.