Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,866 members, 7,838,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why Adoption Is Better Than Marrying Single Mums - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Adoption Is Better Than Marrying Single Mums (615 Views)

Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Marrying An Akwa Ibom Girl Is More Expensive Than Marrying An Igbo Girl / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Adoption Is Better Than Marrying Single Mums by 2buffagain(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
As a man, there is a difference between adopting a child together with your wife VS your wife already having a child.
Her child is not and cannot be your child.

Even if you as a man have good mind, the fact is between herself and her child, they will always see you as an outsider.
This is evident when you try to correct that child and she becomes angry at you. It is because that is not your child, but hers.
Your job is to shut up and sponsor her and her child with your resources like the good little cuck-maga that you are.
Even if she might not see it exactly like that in her head, that is factually what it is. (Thank your God you have uncle 2Buff to give you the facts).

Now if you BOTH adopted a child that none of you gave birth to, then there is no pre-established advantage on either end.
You BOTH are freshly trying to love a child that is not yours, so there is no "us vs him" dynamic (You are not starting the match at 1-0).
As a man with a heart, I have no issues giving love to a child I did not birth...but it just can't be a child my wife gave birth to without my involvement.

You will always be an outsider in your own home, and if that child's father is alive, it is like you married into a complete family and you are just the 3rd wheel and part/full financeer of that family... too much of a sissy to go start your own family.

All of the responsibility, less of the benefits you should be entitled to.
Till today, I don't care to know who Obama's step father is (i.e the one who paid and sacrificed to raise him through Havard).
All I and most people know, is that Obama's father (the impregnator) is a Kenyan.
That is because blood is thicker than water.

The only way adoption will work smoothly is if everyone is connected by water.
One cannot be connected by blood and the other water.
Ko le werk fun mi rara.
My childless brothers, don't cheat yourself.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Adoption Is Better Than Marrying Single Mums by Aladdin1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
So true and so on point.marrying a single is like adding a second leg to a bicycle.what for? wakanda iberiberism.that extra leg would always be seen as a discomfort,a stranger and an intruder by the pre-existing bicycle leg.

1 Like

Re: Why Adoption Is Better Than Marrying Single Mums by Abfinest007(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
ladies above 30 are called evening market while single mom are called night market bcuz u won't see eir real behavior until u have shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Adoption Is Better Than Marrying Single Mums by chatinent: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
Abfinest007:
ladies above 30 are called evening market while single mom are called night market bcuz u won't see eir real behavior until u have shocked
[/s]
Wrong stereotype. It's still men who made them single.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta Fr Cuking With Mortuary(video) / Aerial Footage Of The Abule Ado Explosion / 13 Signs A Married Man Is In Love With You & Wants Something More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.