Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna (22464 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Scamper For Safety As Police & Vigilante Burst Their Camp In Anam / Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by Accurate4u: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Marine54:
Mr Assurance !
You have been assuring Nigerians of safty since 2015, and people keep on dying after many assurance. You can only decieve the Yoruba's , not we the ss/ se, caused we know you right from inception, that's why we never wasted our voted on you !
stop deceiving yourself, the votes casted on APC from ss/se during general. Was it casted by yoruba, una dey deceive una sef
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by zoedew: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
He sure sounds hollow.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by godliman: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
mytime24:

Na today we don dey hear d word "assured" frm naija police, our armies and even d major general himself undecided
It is not assure it is assuwa.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by mytime24(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
godliman:
It is not assure it is assuwa.
Which one b assuwa again angry
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by Edyice: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Weldon

Our boyz are doing as planned grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by emmatuegbe(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
When the Nigerian government assures you of safety, watch your back, as something unpleasant might be unfolding. This is would be the best time to tighten your personal/community security. It is just like Nigerian police ask you to go and sleep, and that they got your back, my brother my friend, you know what, quickly make alternative arrangement with the army/navy

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by projectNDPRA: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
#STANDUP #SPEAKFORJUSTICE #OPPERSIONISACHOICE It is crucial to remember that although the main goal of the system is to maintain divide and rule, it is not the end of it. https://projectndpra./
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by joshbj(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
I was thinking he would say, my government would step down if the insecurity problem persists
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
The state of insecurity in the country is so bad, now, that the citizens of the country are no more shocked over tragic news like this...
When people hear terrible news nowadays, the first thing that they ask is, "how many people die?"
It is now a case of numbers, life is no more precious like before.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by Burukutuhari: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2020
I am co understand no o! Are u sure our daddy dullard is not lifeless? Only cabals is doin the talkkin..ol of os @MBBQgrize meat seller, how far now?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by PAQ(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2020
My people, what does Presido and Davido have in common?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by godliman: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2020
mytime24:
Which one b assuwa again angry
that is hausa version assure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death / President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.