Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,331 members, 7,839,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva (44197 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Badmod: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2020
I hate APC.
But I'm sorry for that man

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by otokx(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Send down the rain cool
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by GOFRONT(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2020
grin
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by ZombieHUNT: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2020
The Senator abi?

Let's help by showing him the third mainland bridge
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by TenTon(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Who cares... does he know how many innocent citizens are committing suicide because of how this politicians have impoverished is? Let him go and die (in oshiomole's voice)

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Renforce: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2020
tsephanyah:
Greed cause people to do strange things and Don't let greed for riches blind you, Karma will always find you.
Breaking the Law
Greed can make people do some strange things, which leads to committing unlawful acts. This does not mean they go out and rob banks, or scam people out of their savings online. It’s more that they see an opportunity to make a lot of money for doing something they believe is harmless, albeit illegal. And then, they get caught, and face a prison sentence and a career in ruins.

One example is My colleague, a once successful iW partner at ***. He was earning ***** a year, but it appears that wasn’t enough. He decided to start selling sensitive information about some of our politicians and businessmen to a ******. This is known as insider trading, and it’s against the law. Although he made just **** from the deals (a lot for most of us, but for him, a drop in the bucket), he was caught by the DSS and sentenced to 14 months in prison.

we see you

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by OlawaleBammie: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2020
Lol, this depression na one bleeped nigga, no resket at alllll
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by EdiskyHarry: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2020
let him die na, people will still come to his burial, eat rice, clean mouth and tell him bye bye.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Realtalk20: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Greed cause people to do strange things and Don't let greed for riches blind you, Karma will always find you.
Breaking the Law
Greed can make people do some strange things, which leads to committing unlawful acts. This does not mean they go out and rob banks, or scam people out of their savings online. It’s more that they see an opportunity to make a lot of money for doing something they believe is harmless, albeit illegal. And then, they get caught, and face a prison sentence and a career in ruins.

One example is My colleague, a once successful iW partner at ***. He was earning ***** a year, but it appears that wasn’t enough. He decided to start selling sensitive information about some of our politicians and businessmen to a ******. This is known as insider trading, and it’s against the law. Although he made just **** from the deals (a lot for most of us, but for him, a drop in the bucket), he was caught by the DSS and sentenced to 14 months in prison.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by OlawaleBammie: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Renforce:

we see you

Ok, dat girl wey dey drag front page dey yearn say coronavirus na just ordinary bird flu na manabbq??

2 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by lagdmark(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2020
The best breaking news sofar in 2020.
If majority of our politicians have the same feelings, then, God has picked out calls .
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by bluebay(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Sylva What is this one saying
Am sure if this judgement was against pdp they will embark on phantom protest to US embassy and EU high commission. Useless party
Na your party useful, with your bicycle seat head.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by nedekid: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2020
tsephanyah:
Breaking the Law

You write like a guy
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2020
175:

I had same thoughts as you too. . . .but will his demise stop the ongoing pilfering of state resources? No!
at least it will be minus one
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Runaway: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2020
He should. I wish u would join him too, so Nigeria will be free.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2020
I believe his certificate wasn't Forged. Supreme Court should have sacked APC candidates and should have ordered a fresh election and not give the mandate to a rejected party. It implies that supreme Court can give power to whoever they chose

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by israelmao(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2020
Suicide is now cheap in Nigeria it happens at the drop of a hat.Suicide is an act of cowardice,it is an easy and terrible escaper-route to avoid life changes but for those who do know their God will be strong and do exploits.Deji-Eremienyo was a Jonah in Lyon's boat he innocently and unknowingly rocked his boat.

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Jabioro: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2020
I expected him to do the needful,in your next life you will learned how to answer one single name all through.I am earnestly waiting for the news.Name multipliers!
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by crowniran(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2020
Lol...better stay alive to face the law

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 2000naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by allthingsgood: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2020
ebuk4real:

Guess you're a politician then...

No

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2020
He should hurry up and do it.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2020
cheesy History is a bae.....in fact,can we say once upon a time,there was a bayelsa governor-elect who got fvcked up by his deputy for certificate forgery?...
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Pearl05(f): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2020
He won't be the first.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by eedimo(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2020
Which way Naija?
Make him die go na.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Kobicove(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Are they hoping to use sentiments to sway the supreme court judgment? undecided
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Kwamecron(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2020
Wat is he waiting for?....

Are you his spoke person ?

I begy ooh
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by joshepade(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Like seriously? The fall of a man shouldn't be his end. Bro, get a grip of yourself
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by OlawaleBammie: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2020
ebuk4real:

Bro calm down. One: I am not a seller & not a politician either. Two, yes I have integrity. One love

Hmm, ebuka is selling integrity in his Aba shop grin

dont let the integrity finish oo cus i need to buy one

1 Like

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by IkemChris(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Suicide is not a bad idea, after all many were murdered for the sake of him gaining power
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by CalabarPikin: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2020
Please just do it...

Mk we know say Nigeria problem don reduce small..

Nonsense
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Princeton92(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2020
Because he's committed to many debts and promises he made na
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. / Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.