Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva (44180 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by sarrki(m): 5:07am On Mar 03, 2020
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Timipre Sylva, says the Deputy Governor-elect whose certificate scandal cost the All Progressives Congress the Bayelsa State governorship seat, is on the verge of committing suicide.

Sylva said this on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme on Monday.

The governor-elect, David Lyon; and the deputy governor-elect, Senator Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo, were sacked by the Supreme Court on the eve of their inauguration while the Peoples Democratic Party took over the leadership of the state.

The minister described the Supreme Court’s judgment as unfair, saying the matter was not a criminal one and should not have been treated in such a manner.

He said, “I’m dealing with a former deputy governor that is on the verge of committing suicide. Every day I had to call to find out that he hasn’t done anything to himself.

“If someone said you forged your certificate and you have built your life and integrity and someone all of a sudden brings everything down, that can lead to suicide.

“If you have a case in court challenging the authenticity of the certificate of a candidate, that is a different one but if you say it is a case of forgery and you have not heard from the person concerned, then you have not established anything.

“You haven’t gone to school or university where this person studied to confirm the veracity of the allegation but you already condemn the person, it’s is very sad and dangerous.

https://punchng.com/sacked-bayelsa-dep-gov-elect-wants-to-commit-suicide-sylva-2/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by 175(m): 5:07am On Mar 03, 2020
The thoughts of being the vessel the devil used to wonjure the APC immigrations into the core oil-ic South-South is suicidal.

However, Sylva brought this upon the Establishment!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by sarrki(m): 5:08am On Mar 03, 2020
Just that I respect sanctity life

For people that ruined our country it won’t be a bad idea though

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by 175(m): 5:13am On Mar 03, 2020
sarrki:

I had same thoughts as you too. . . .but will his demise stop the ongoing pilfering of state resources? No!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 03, 2020
sarrki:

Can we say the same to those who ignorantly and stupidly promoted them on nairaland?

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by tsephanyah(f): 5:18am On Mar 03, 2020
Greed cause people to do strange things and Don't let greed for riches blind you, Karma will always find you.
Breaking the Law
Greed can make people do some strange things, which leads to committing unlawful acts. This does not mean they go out and rob banks, or scam people out of their savings online. It’s more that they see an opportunity to make a lot of money for doing something they believe is harmless, albeit illegal. And then, they get caught, and face a prison sentence and a career in ruins.

One example is My colleague, a once successful iW partner at ***. He was earning ***** a year, but it appears that wasn’t enough. He decided to start selling sensitive information about some of our politicians and businessmen to a ******. This is known as insider trading, and it’s against the law. Although he made just **** from the deals (a lot for most of us, but for him, a drop in the bucket), he was caught by the DSS and sentenced to 14 months in prison.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by ebuk4real(m): 5:30am On Mar 03, 2020
sad

Interesting.. But the only part I find amusing if finding the words integrity & a Nigerian politician's name in one sentence...

8 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Abfinest007(m): 5:30am On Mar 03, 2020
u are right bro .let sakki say d same thing about eir zombie supporters

1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Kingspin(m): 5:34am On Mar 03, 2020
If the Bayelsa court ruling was that clean.

Let the cleaning continue to sweep our country.

For the sacked Deputy please stay alive. Some person in the past has lost the president and governorship seat.

There is always another day.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Abfinest007(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2020
he should be fast with it.we can even relocate d lagoon from Lagos to bayelsa since there no more sniper

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by MVLOX(m): 5:40am On Mar 03, 2020
why e come dey announce am na.... make e just run am sharperly.... so that we fit get 1 less politrickian to think about

2 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by chatinent: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2020
So this man who was governor now handles a ministerial position?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by allthingsgood: 6:04am On Mar 03, 2020
175:
The thoughts of being the vessel the devil used to wonjure the APC immigrations into the core oil-ic South-South is suicidal.

However, Sylva brought this upon the Establishment!

Sylva What is this one saying
Am sure if this judgement was against pdp they will embark on phantom protest to US embassy and EU high commission. Useless party

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by allthingsgood: 6:06am On Mar 03, 2020
ebuk4real:
sad

Interesting.. But the only part I find amusing if finding the words integrity & a Nigerian politician's name in one sentence...

Even u, do u have integrity. Nigerians only complain when they are not d ones chopping. See common hand sanitizer of 500 and somebody is selling it 4000. It is well. God will help us in this country

9 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2020
He should dig his grave before dying to avoid stressing people o

5 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by EvensShehab: 6:33am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Greed cause people to do strange things and Don't let greed for riches blind you, Karma will always find you.
Breaking the Law
Greed can make people do some strange things, which leads to committing unlawful acts. This does not mean they go out and rob banks, or scam people out of their savings online. It’s more that they see an opportunity to make a lot of money for doing something they believe is harmless, albeit illegal. And then, they get caught, and face a prison sentence and a career in ruins.

One example is My colleague, a once successful iW partner at ***. He was earning ***** a year, but it appears that wasn’t enough. He decided to start selling sensitive information about some of our politicians and businessmen to a ******. This is known as insider trading, and it’s against the law. Although he made just **** from the deals (a lot for most of us, but for him, a drop in the bucket), he was caught by the DSS and sentenced to 14 months in prison.
[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by ebuk4real(m): 6:37am On Mar 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Even u, do u have integrity. Nigerians only complain when they are not d ones chopping. See common hand sanitizer of 500 and somebody is selling it 4000. It is well. God will help us in this country

Bro calm down. One: I am not a seller & not a politician either. Two, yes I have integrity. One love

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by allthingsgood: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2020
ebuk4real:

Bro calm down. One: I am not a seller & not a politician either. Two, yes I have integrity. One love

So therefore u don't have any right to criticize anybody cos ur not better

2 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Racoon(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2020
Too bad for the APC in Bayelsa.This is what the then Hope Uzodinma-led guber screening committee caused them.

Sylva himself being a criminal element canonized by the APC cleansing broom felt he can start establishing his godfatherism in Bayelsa politics by forcefully imposing the certificate forger on the party.Meanwhile why is the ICPC, NPF yet to arrest the deputy governor to face trial?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by ebuk4real(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

So therefore u don't have any right to criticize anybody cos ur not better

Guess you're a politician then...

10 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Randy100: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2020
He is not rational or he forged it. There is no middle line in this.
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by SenatorJnr02: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2020
Let him rather kill himself than commit suicide! APC is always a party of criminals and certificate forgers.

3 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Babacele: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2020
many Nigerians at different times use different names ,which is rightly and really theirs, on different certificates ignorantly without swearing to an affidavit to normalize the abnormality. Mr ex awaiting Dep Governor was unluckily stupid and APC Bayelsa is paying seriously for this. It seems it is the will of God or fate that APC shouldn't mount the saddle in Bayelsa now . Who knows why?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Tookool(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Very thoughtful of you Mr former deputy governor .....hope you convince Buhari to join you

2 Likes

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by fishmonger1(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2020
this is serious oh
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by Perfecttouchade: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2020
On top wetin..the people's Money wey dey una eyes abi? Do these people really care about the poor masses who commits suicide everyday due to lack of money and good life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by sanemind2(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2020
chai, l pity am

meanwhile

if you need External hard drive with latest movies,Or want to copy Movies unto ur laptop or hard drive,check my signature
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Mr. Villian, imagine being soo close to being governor then your deputy messes it up for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by PureGoldh(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2020
There is nothing wey musa no go hear over the radio.....Life don tire him abi wetin?
Re: Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva by hisexcellency34: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Who asked him to forge certificates??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.