Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women (2229 Views)

Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. / Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike / Women Join Sai Mun Bata Wuta Challenge, Burn APC Brooms In Kano (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
...Amotakyn directors metaphysical and Helinues answer me pls, since any tribe can be recruited so do women from South south ,SE or middlebeliti cheesy cheesy

Cc Immhotep adaibeku and Lzaad grin

And Johnmartus mind ur fulani self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
U sabi Yoruba very well?
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by helinues: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Seh you people don vowed to Amadioha ni not to develop una lands?

Are SE Governors forbidden from having regional security to tackle the insecurity in the region?

Why not wait till your Governors wake up from their slumbers and ask them to recruit you people.

Amotekun is meant to provide security and jobs for South Westerners or perhaps someone that have been living in SW for 20 years and can speak Yoruba fluently.

We questioned and queried our Governors before they could come up with this, what are you people shying away from?

Abia is in rotten vegetable state, even though the Biafra nuisance boy is from the state, you can never see him talking anything relating to that.

Before you develop other people's Land, it is advisable to develop your first..

Ndigbo wake up, soji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by onlinetomola(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
you wan go there go snatch people husband abi ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pridestorm:
U sabi Yoruba very well?
...Nope is it necessary?

1 Like

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
onlinetomola:

you wan go there go snatch people husband abi ? grin
...I will snatch fulanis in their sleep , snatch can be define in so many ways remember?

2 Likes

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

Are SE Governors forbidden from having regional security to tackle the insecurity in the region?

Why not wait till your Governors wake up from their slumbers and ask them to recruit you people.

Amotekun is meant to provide security and jobs for South Westerners or perhaps someone that have been living in SW for 20 years and can speak Yoruba fluently.

We questioned and queried our Governors before they could come up with this, what are you people shying away from?

Abia is in rotten vegetable state, even though the Biafra nuisance boy is from the state, you can never see him talking anything relating to that.

Ndigbo wake up, soji

...I can't read ur long Epistles pls , amutekun is wat I wanna join ok...

2 Likes

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by helinues: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I can't read ur long Epistles pls , amutekun is wat I wanna join ok...

If you have not been living in any SW States for 20 years, unable to speak Yoruba fluently, sorry not for you..

Abi se na Kafachan language you wan dey speak with Yoruba people?
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by solmus: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
cool

why not, so long you can dedicate your body, and when I say your body I mean the melons and the backside, and use your beauty and body to infiltrate enemy camp and poison them like a true spy.. if you even promise to bring in more sexy babes of your group we might open a special unit for you to cover SouthSouth

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Nope is it necessary?

Didn't you see the post on front page? .
This romance section sef, I don't even know what's so romancing about this country dat people spend half of their lives there.
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by RemoveKebab: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
You are welcome if you meet the ordinary requirements.

Gender equality rights in south west Nigeria is one of the strongest in Africa

That's why we even have female kings here.
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pridestorm:

Didn't you see the post on front page? .
This romance section sef, I don't even know what's so romancing about this country dat people spend half of their lives there.
...just forget romance section
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
cool

why not, so long you can dedicate your body, and when I say your body I mean the melons and the backside, and use your beauty and body to infiltrate enemy camp and poison them like a true spy.. if you even promise to bring in more sexy babes of your group we might open a special unit for you to cover SouthSouth

... So articulative of u , Are u sure ur a blackman

Helinues shame on u , this dude solmus is the realman , u Mr Helinues is busy talking trash like an almajiri without blueprint n head
....solmus , I can do that with all pleasure if the hunters are educated and brainy

1 Like

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
cool

...U aren't a Yoruba right? ,because yorubas don't have this sharp brain !
Most reason like hausa

I n my girls can shoot n unshoot tanks
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
RemoveKebab:
You are welcome if you meet the ordinary requirements.

Gender equality rights in south west Nigeria is one of the strongest in Africa

That's why we even have female kings here.
...female Kings shocked
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Amotakyn directors metaphysical and Helinues answer me pls, since any tribe can be recruited so do women from South south ,SE or middlebeliti cheesy cheesy

Cc Immhotep adaibeku and Lzaa grin

And Johnmartus mind ur fulani self
I recommend Lauretta O-zombie for immediate Amotekun employment grin grin

cc helinues metaphysical sarrki yarimo afamed bastardmod dabullit turantula

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by solmus: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U aren't a Yoruba right ,because yorubas don't have this sharp brain !
Most reason like hausa
I am a yoruba man and pardon my brother helinues he is simply speaking with caution and prolly think you are from the enemy camp, but facts remains if you joke with the power of a woman then you are jonsin, Moremi was our ancestoral slayqueen warrior, kanuris defeated fulani with Queen Amina, and the strongest comander of Zaria warrior was a lady. If you metal ladies want Amoured- Ekun form let us know, it is free
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Afamed: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

Ndigbo wake up, soji

What did you expect from coward people? Ignore the lazy youth dem. They will rather blame Tinubu for the underdevelopment in Abia state

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by gbafreview: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
salute to the women
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by RemoveKebab: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2020

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tweiker:

@husbandsnatcha you don't even know when someone is stalking you. I've warning you about that beofre.

This guy quoting you is the same person as one FarFromAverage that has been after you for about 2 weeks now. See as he found you sharp sharp with this second moniker and is behaving all new.

@FarFromAverage I will be hitting the report button on every post you make till a mod takes action on this alternate account of yours.

I remain yours truly!
...Let him troll me
...women needs attention ok ,come to think of it ,how many phones does this guy have if u are been truthful dear? He must be very rich grin
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
I am a yoruba man and pardon my brother helinues he is simply speaking with caution and prolly think you are from the enemy camp, but facts remains if you joke with the power of a woman then you are jonsin, Moremi was our ancestoral slayqueen warrior, kanuris defeated fulani with Queen Amina, and the strongest comander of Zaria warrior was a lady. If you metal ladies want Amoured- Ekun form let us know, it is free
... Attention to metal black angels to destroy and kidnapp fulanis ! grin grin grin grin

I want to tell u that south south govenors n politians are the worst in the world , quote me anywhere including fools from abia n imo shame on them , if u think northern govenors are worse than them u are wrong , ...the worst curse reverging my people is Oil curse ( derived from millions of dead souls of man /animals)
...Abia Edo & imo with lil oil can't u see they are all cursed !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Let him troll me
...women needs attention ok ,come to think of it ,how many phones does this guy have if u are been truthful dear? He must be very rich grin

Please ignore that lout. I don't even know what he's talking about, I don't know what makes him think I am that dude.

1 Like

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afamed:

What did you expect from coward people? Ignore the lazy youth dem. They will rather blame Tinubu for the underdevelopment in Abia state
...After u will claim south south & south east aren't one ,am talking and u are cursing igbos ,for nothing
U did it by 2015 against Jonathan from bayelsa. .. u yorubas discriminate us n pretend u don't ,

3 Likes

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pridestorm:

Please ignore that lout. I don't even know what he's talking about, I don't know what makes him think I am that dude.
...if u are d guy no itch pls , we are all one in christ
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...if u are d guy no itch pls , we are all one in christ
I've seen lots of mentions, and it's getting annoying. Why would he follow me from thread to thread?
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afamed:

...Afamed this is u ,u are ugly abeg , gooosh! grin

1 Like

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Afamed: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...After u will claim south south & south east aren't one ,am talking and u are cursing igbos ,for nothing
U did it by 2015 against Jonathan from bayelsa. .. u yorubas discriminate us n pretend u don't ,
Ignorant is a disease. How has voting for a candidate of one choice amounted to discrimination? This is why I don't engage lazy youth like una
Go and clean ya Aba first

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pridestorm:

I've seen lots of mentions, and it's getting annoying. Why would he follow me from thread to thread?
...tweiker am not kh...a d hate monger , I love people's ass ok,
...tweiker don't disturb him next time ,let him troll me ,u are all like my children ok!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Don't Want Buhari Again, Let Him Go Back To Daura - Northern Youths / The Language Of Oza-nogogo / 2023 Presidency: Igbos Are Not Part Of Nigeria - Isa Funtua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.