Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike (3094 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by blamingthedevil: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike at Emuoha LG today, he said "Don't vote for APC......I mean at the State Governorship level, I will send Chidlyol to you on how we'll vote during other elections"-

Wike let the cat out of the bag

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1609920504344739840

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by blamingthedevil: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by mployer(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
He is trying to play Tinubu to stop funding APC governorship campaign.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike has no choice than to align.

He will only beat around the bush. We know his destination

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by SlavaUkraini: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
What else do you expect from a drunkard that was pampered into Government House and made Governor.

Wike can support whoever he likes, it doesn't change the fact that

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
mployer:

Play Tinubu? grin

You lots are funny!

You always forget Tinubu is a political demigod!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Racoon(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Even Wike can't tell the PH electorate who to vote or not to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by ItsTutsi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol we all know where G5 are heading now! It seems Obasanjo was not able to convince him to support Pandora Anini grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by PureMe01: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Wike at Emuoha LG today, he said "Don't vote for APC......I mean at the State Governorship level, I will send Chidlyol to you on how we'll vote during other elections"-

Wike let the cat out of the bag

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1609920504344739840

Una APC agbado urchins don start again with una fake oluwole news to give una agbado master slight hope after North don abandon am. Soon,Wike will finish una again. Una go jejely calm down again grin

5 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by ronalmagic10(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Racoon:
Even Wike can't tell the PH electorate who to vote or not to vote.

They why was Peteru obi begging him up and down for endorsement. Wike decimated Igbo population in rivers, denied vehemently that he's Igbo but you guys support him thinking he will endorse that fraud called PO. He even pushed PO out of pdp

Someone that cannot secure a ticket among few contestants, ran to another party where he was offered a ticket effortlessly wants to defeat political heavyweights like Atiku and Tinubu that stayed in their respective parties and won their primary election

LoL..this ipob joke will end soon

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by ganisucks(f): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
mployer:
Wike's job is to play both Atiku and Tinubu till the final minute.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by ganisucks(f): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

They why was Peteru obi begging him up and down for endorsement. Wike decimated Igbo population in rivers, denied vehemently that he's Igbo but you guys support him thinking he will endorse that fraud called PO. He even pushed PO out of pdp

Someone that cannot secure a ticket among few contestants, ran to another party where he was offered a ticket effortlessly wants to defeat political heavyweights like Atiku and Tinubu that stayed in their respective parties and won their primary election

LoL..this ipob joke will end soon

You will write a two page epistle on how much you hate Wike. It's just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by ganisucks(f): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Play Tinubu? grin

You lots are funny!

Baba Lagos is a political opportunist that was tolerated for a time. His contract is about to expire.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by yemmit90: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Baba Lagos is a political opportunist that was tolerated for a time. His contract is about to expire.

How old are you?

Just asking for asking sake ni o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by ganisucks(f): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
yemmit90:

How old are you?
Just asking for asking sake ni o.
I was there from the beginning of time.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Kyase(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Wike's job is to play both Atiku and Tinubu till the final minute.
So you are obedient cheesy
Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by yemmit90: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

I was there from the beginning of time.

Then you must be a diety who must have lost touch with 21st century reality.
Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Advocate500: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Una don land again with with another fabricated news?

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Shikini: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Shameless APC liars.
Wike did not say that.

I have watched the video (see link below).
Watch from 7:40

APC urchins are shameless liars

4 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by mployer(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Play Tinubu? grin

You lots are funny!

Which demigod?

He was in Edo when APC lost.

He was also physically present in Osun, his home state, yet APC lost.

This election will demystify him completely.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Truthisunique2: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike is fooling himself with Tinubu

I know he wanted to unveil Tinubu but can't since it's now bad market

The truth is if Obi was his choice he wouldn't have been hiding it
Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Drsnives(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Old Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu. A further re-organisation in 1991 divided Anambra into two states, Anambra and Enugu. While TINUBU's Lagos was declared a colony on 5 March 1862. The remainder of modern-day Nigeria was seized in 1887, and when the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos became its capital, continuing as such after the country's independence from Britain in 1960 and some gullible will compare Lagos with Anambra of 1991. The comparison is diabolically wicked and only the gullible will believe that slogan Tinubu built Lagos.
*Copied*
Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by ganisucks(f): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kyase:

So you are obedient cheesy

I'm not. If world politics change in 2026 and Obi ends up on the wrong side of the tracks; I'll join those who will viciously be calling for his sack. That's how FIFA and the UN has survived this long.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Kyase(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

I'm not. If world politics change in 2026 and Obi ends up on the wrong side of the tracks; I'll join those who will viciously be calling for his sack. That's how FIFA and the UN has survived this long.
You are confuse like the UN
Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by techWriter3: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
God Bless Incoming President politician
Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by mrvitalis(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is how they celebrated OBJ endorsement Tomorrow they would say wike endorsement is useless

3 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by jchioma: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike, now the last hope of all urchins.

Later, they will say his endorsement is "worthless" if he doesn't go their way. Na WA hala for urchins o!

grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Apcibro: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am a registered card carrying member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by LegendHero(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Shikini:
Shameless APC liars.
Wike did not say that.

I have watched the video (see link below).
Watch from 7:40

APC urchins are shameless liars

Where is the link to the video?
Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by sunray(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Ikeja division including Ikate, Mushin, Agege were part of Western Region until 1976. My point is that Lagos as a federal territory then was not the same Lagos state as we see it today. Ikeja and Ilupeju industrial estates belonged to Western Region. Lagos Region had industries located only in Apapa. And this is to remind us that the current Lagos state gains were losses by old Western Region.
Drsnives:
Old Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu. A further re-organisation in 1991 divided Anambra into two states, Anambra and Enugu. While TINUBU's Lagos was declared a colony on 5 March 1862. The remainder of modern-day Nigeria was seized in 1887, and when the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos became its capital, continuing as such after the country's independence from Britain in 1960 and some gullible will compare Lagos with Anambra of 1991. The comparison is diabolically wicked and only the gullible will believe that slogan Tinubu built Lagos.
*Copied*
Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Proudlyomonna: 3:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Chia just see plenty urchins trying to recover from the shock of how tinubu went begging Wike on his knees angry
The trauma of the rejection don dey enter their head region grin
Igboslayer go soon reach here,that one way be ozu nwuru anwu na gha-ije.

Re: Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike by Igboslayer: 6:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Chia just see plenty urchins trying to recover from the shock of how tinubu went begging Wike on his knees angry
The trauma of the rejection don dey enter their head region grin
Igboslayer go soon reach here,that one way be ozu nwuru anwu na gha-ije.
Blabbing squalor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Won Adamawa With A Landslide / Reason Why Nigeria Is Better Than The Usa. / 2012 Ranking (from Richest To Poorest) For Gross Domestic Product Based On PPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.