Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] (19107 Views)

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner / OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture / No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by MadeINchenzen2: 8:08pm On May 18, 2020
franklingud:
What's with the emoji?
cheesy
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by mechanics(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2020
Hahahah, Nawa o, I know it will be Imo state, they are the most expensive in the south east in terms of bride price and dowry list.
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Tolani045(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2020
But I can't see any Lexus 330 SUV on the list�
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by franklingud(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
cheesy
Alright, keep smiling dear
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by MadeINchenzen2: 8:28pm On May 21, 2020
franklingud:
Alright, keep smiling dear
grin
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by DenreleDave(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
modestbrowser:
Igbo race only accept rich people for marriage.

Poor men like you have no business with Igbo ladies.

Settle with you Hausa, Fulani and peperrish South West Muslims

Like ur mother settled for ur wealthy father

But u had to struggle n sell gala for traffic hahahaha hahahaha gringrin
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Liliantalks: 8:47pm On May 21, 2020
Better soup na money kill am o
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by DenreleDave(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2020
Hisduchess:
What form of generalisation is this @OP,is that the list for every town in igboland,every town has their own list in Igbo land and this list are often negotiable but just remember that you are going to marry someone's daughter and they ain't giving her out to you for free.these stuffs are tradition and should be respected.it disgusts me that every given time y'all will come together to be badmouthing Igbos as regards to this list of a thing.if a lady you want to marry ain't worth the bride price that her tradition requires then you can leave rather than ridiculing her tradition on the internet,for me it is so petty and immature.

Shut down
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by DenreleDave(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2020
You expecting our girls to be cheap before? Go to Igbo land we are training our daughters in school. If you dont have money for Igbo girls biko hide ur face or look elsewhere

Azimo... Boss
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by DenreleDave(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2020
kitakoli:
Most other tribe f*k igbo women for pride not for love. more like, they feel they have conquered them.

Maybe ur own tribe
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by DenreleDave(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2020
Nickymezor:
we are already friends here
U look like Simi in her 60s grin
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by DenreleDave(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:

Which better soup, wey guy Don fvck fvck for free... Imo ladies dt are prostitutes
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Hisduchess(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shut down

What is shut down ma
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by franklingud(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin
Yeah its good for your health dear
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Nickymezor(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

U look like Simi in her 60s grin
And you look like Timaya in his 90s smiley
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by DenreleDave(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2020
Nickymezor:
And you look like Timaya in his 90s smiley

See finishing oooo
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Nickymezor(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

See finishing oooo
tongue
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Like ur mother settled for ur wealthy father

But u had to struggle n sell gala for traffic hahahaha hahahaha gringrin

I'm doing N100 give away from next week for every almajiri child.

I hope u be present
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Prof0fficial: 10:37pm On May 21, 2020
this shouldn't be a surprise...I have 3in one list here now. that's why ibos marry at mature age
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by MrNice04(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Liliantalks:
hello Lilian I send you a pm please do reply
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 05, 2022
This is extortion in the name of culture. Most of those hungry old men claiming Umunna sitting down to give imego lists never do the same when it is their turn. Their daughters get pregnant at home and run off with men but they like forming Umunna and Ummu Ada on top of their brothers children.

Iranu Abasha!
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Prettygirl200(f): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=jrerico1 post=87137908]For ordinary marriage?? Abeg I settle with my south woman[b]. Urhobo[/b] wado[/quote] Ehhhhhh!!!!!
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Prettygirl200(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
SmartMen:
says someone that came out of a rotten pussy
Like u fell from the sky. Muteeewwww una go dey talk without reasoning
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Gee64: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is the reason why most Igbo ladies are still in their father's house. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.