Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131954 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Iluvmycontr3: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
urchcoded:
it's probably false... My dad died on the 6th of last month, so as a mortuary routine someone has to visit his corpse every week. So dis corpse are embalmed. Who says they bath Dem every day? And even if Dy do how would Dy be giving out the water. And if at all the person giving out the water must know that d person receiving it must be using it for something fetish. Dis story is entirely false

My thoughts... Fear our pple.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by valemtech(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
pple fee humans,they was a lady around my house dat sells catfish peper soup,one day her lead staff of 18years slumped and died in d shop,police was alerted she confessed to using water from her private part to cook though she bailed her self from police and she was banned frm selling food rated tins.africans nah wow,and i bin done chop her pepper soup fr years.lets bs careful no be everytin be lie
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by emkz: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Unik3030:
bro u sabi, don't mind many of these indomie generation kids who are trying to form woke n civilised. I have seen many cases like this b4 many times self even that year for school them burst one woman n she use her mouth confess say Na goat shit she wey babalawo give her she dey mix with beans for boys. Some people are even suggesting that they should hand her over to the police n it shows clearly their level of ignorance. The law doesn't believe in juju n besides naija police na wash, even if u kill person n u get money u are free n u will walk the street d following day. What I study about the jungle justice thing is that it's only done in places where people have lost confidence in d police n I believe we all know what's up with Nigeria police n money

Bros, on the basis of your submission, I like to glean from you an answer: if you witness a story like this, would you participate in lynching the woman?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by duchaB(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
cococandy:
WTF?
Just WTF?

There is something incongruent about what I saw and what I see. Trust me, i would certainly figure that one sooner or later..
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by uuzba(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Man is the Demon we read about in the bible and Sunday school.

embarassed
Man is not a demon. Man is human.
A demon is spirit..
Man can be possessed and controlled by demons. Or by the spirit of God.
Man is the one who decides to choose which one controls him.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by okogbemyk(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
But it's really funny come to think of it are water used in bathing corpses saved in a tank in the mortuary ?please do have a mortician in house to help us clarify.....
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by bittertruth1234: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is barbaric. With just one accuser you burnt her. Terrible. No proper investigation
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
What if this is a false claim aired by envious unfriendly friend?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Abagworo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic

This was exactly my first thought on reading the caption. The mind they say is wicked and people can go any length to eliminate a competitor. The woman might be innocent in the end

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Alimzy20(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is very serious ! may we and our beloved ones never be a victim of jungle justice.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Bizibi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
One of the reasons why it is good to double your hustle clean and get yourself a place to stay in the suburbs were human beings reside. Downtown people don't think like human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ronaldbecky(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
flyca:
What if she was wrongly accused?

According to local media reports, a mortuary worker who had been seeing her come to the mortuary at night to fetch the water which has been used to bath dead bodies decided to monitor her to ascertain what she uses it for.

Do they preserve “mortuary water”? How? Or did she fetch it from the sewage? I don't understand. sad
E go hard for naija to grow...we are our own enemy

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by galaxy2020(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nmiri ozu....
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Jaqenhghar: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve
Full stop
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by xreal: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:

embarassed

I am sure, devil is man's student.

The man might have framed the story out of envy or something.

What is the meaning of "she goes to fetch the water"?

Why is he the only witness?

I pray those who set the woman ablaze face same fate soon in life; I don't care if the woman was guilty or not.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Jaqenhghar: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:

embarassed
Ah swear. I no sure say hell go gree accommodate some human beings
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Technology14: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
You all claiming she was wrongly accused out of jealousy or envy and acting all sympathetic towards her shld know some people are extremely wicked and can perpetrate any horrendous act just to make money. I am not in support of jungle justice tho. A similar incident happened in my friends area where a girl of 7years was caught fetching bathing water from a gutter linked to the tenants bathroom. She was however,caught by one of the tenants and she confessed it wasnt her first time that an alpha sent her and usualy pay her 50naira whenever she returns with the bathing water. You all need to see the way the occupants of the house cried their eyes out that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by kpokpo1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Jaqenhghar: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
And when it comes to herdsmen they won't see anyone to burn
Na that one pain me pass. God bless you my brother
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by BAMSRAY(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
i disagree with this story
How did she get access to the mortuary

and what are they keeping the water for? I thought they disposed it imiedietely...next
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Jaqenhghar: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic
Maybe the person who raised alarm don chop gbese no want pay.
That woman who was slaughtered in Kano I heard the people who started the rumour said it was because one of them wanted to posess her shop

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
kayourcome:
Omi Oku

jidxin:
omi oku

omi oku?! so dead people in Nigeria are washed everyday with water in mortuaries (omi oku)..... and this woman was using that same water to cook "succulent" food?!

[img]https://media1./images/a5d9d54aca4266a5a3fcf9b2bc4bf69f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Ezmans: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!
why not hand her over to police so that the I'll come out
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Ezmans: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
humans are wicked so I will believe this.

we do everything to make money in Nigeria. that is why I prefer food cook by me
this is a gang up against this woman
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by klax(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
You mean in delta they burn somebody to death because he used water used to washed corpse to cook

Pls where are the police in the house that commhnity need to be raid and everybody that participated must be arrest and charge to court and for the mortuary attendant he should be beaten up and detain then charge to court that is it. I don't care whatever she used to cook burning her is unacceotable so all culprits must go to long jail term.

Police do your job ASAP.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by NOKZ(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
What if this woman has just been set up.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Supersymetry: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
That's so barbaric. They went extreme by burning her.

Everybody quoting me, please let's be guilded. Am not justifying the allegation against of her using mortuary water to cook. The fact still remains its a mere allegation and it hasn't been confirmed.
Even if confirmed, why not allow the law to take its course?
You have been brainwashed by Westerners. She can only be free if it's not true,else no
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by pacespot(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!

Large parts of the problem are caused by rampant superstitious beliefs in Africa. A woman once discussing with me in a cab that it is a taboo for a woman to urinate in an ocean coz that will cause her menstrual period to keep flowing nonstop, I asked her how that will happen she said that is what people say. You can't believe how many superstitious beliefs people still hold on to in this part of the world today, and those are affecting how they view things in life, including their incurable crave for success.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by BravoDe: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
GEOANDSONS:
Real life Iya Basira
That song. My ex roomie likes this song like hell. Abeg give me link to the song
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nakedwire635(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

Very correct... Even if Jesus comes again in human form Nigeria will be the first country to crucify him. We are always looking out for bad part of people especially when they are successful.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by luluosas(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
I am speechless
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Anumiri: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

This is pathetic
exactly. What of the mortuary guy that claimed he sold the water to him, was he allowed to go free? Cause same punishment should have been given to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.