Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131959 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Jakama90(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
On a mere allegation. What if she is innocent?
God have mercy
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by SweetCunt97(f): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sermwell:

so you believe this nonsense?? So anybody can just walk to a mortuary to fetch water used to wash dead bodies? so they now store such water in a very big tank where people can come and fetch?Na WA for you oh!!
Do you know if she pays one of the mortuary attendant to make the water available? Simply thinking differently from others
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Folksyharry(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why are some people just so heartless? The allegations may not even be true. There should be serious punishment for people who engage in jungle justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Kolapo443(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
The next canteen you wan enter too, everybody na barahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by banhammy: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is barbaric. How can you people take law into your own hand, by burning her over a mere allegation?.
You guys will surely pay for this.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Shittu030450: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
It's funny how people take law into their hands. I have seen such allegation before. The lady also was a food vendor that was well patronized, upon the news of using water from the mortuary the police arrested the woman and investigated the matter. They police found out that the water from the mortuary actually goes into the septic tank that is not accessible to anyone,. It was the case of the enemy of progress who are jealous of her success. Ii hope it's same hear too. They people are so quick to judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Lastmankc(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Africans mostly Nigeria is cursed.You alleged that someone is cooking with mortuary water without proper investigation.Then you set the person ablaze just like a goat.Nigeria is an evil forest.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by pureconscience: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
lol....... no wonder the holy book said ignorance make people perish. come to think of it Normal H20 and formaline H20 which one is more expensive? if at all is free how often do they bath dead bodies in the mortuary i guess only during preparation for funeral which family /relatives are always present. THAT MAN SET THE WOMEN UP AND THE PEOPLE mostly yahoo boiz and cultist searching for blood to spill took advantage of it. Now that you have killed your best cook lets see where u would be getting palatable food. FOOLS. POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCY SHOULD DO THEIR WORK
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by gnaira(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
That's so barbaric. They went extreme by burning her.

Modified
Everybody quoting me, please let's be guilded. Am not justifying the allegation against of her using mortuary water to cook. The fact still remains its a mere allegation and it hasn't been confirmed.
Even if confirmed, why not allow the law to take its course?

Very true, jungle justice is a no no; yet, you did not express the matter rightly.
My little thought would be to get you fed with her meals for a month+, after which we can have your say.

All the same, question like who transacts that business with her, still leaves us pondering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ajl: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
There is a very popular burger joint that recently opened in Houston area called IN/OUT. The first day I saw a branch, I wanted to make a right turn to join the highway and there was so much traffic with a long line of cars that I thought were waiting to join the highway. Then someone told me the lane I was in was for cars queuing to buy burger. About 2hrs after, close to my neighborhood it was a similar story as I could see long queues of cars at another branch of the burger. It's been like this for about 2 months with constant queues. People say they sell the best burger in the US. But each time I see the queue my mind go back to Nija people, that if this happen in Nigeria people will claim there must be something the owner of the business must be doing "under-G". Do we even believe we could build great products or offer impressive service to the point that all and sundry will want a piece of such product/service? Probably not.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Horiolah(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
flyca:
What if she was wrongly accused?

According to local media reports, a mortuary worker who had been seeing her come to the mortuary at night to fetch the water which has been used to bath dead bodies decided to monitor her to ascertain what she uses it for.

Do they preserve “mortuary water”? How? Or did she fetch it from the sewage? I don't understand. sad

Welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by roladex(f): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
corpse water?! translation please....
omi Oku
Miri dead grin
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Kaybaba5(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic

U have said it all

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Bahddo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wow... Sure this really happened? They set a person ablaze based on the allegation of one person. No questions asked, no investigation. What if it was a lie?

So one person could just accuse you falsely in public one day and everyone around would kill you before you get a chance to refute the claim.

Mehn... Nigerians... sad
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Gruvychuky(f): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/popular-food-vendor-mama-aroma-burnt-into-ashes-for-using-water-from-the-mortuary/z9zglct
I believe the creator of this tread is referring to another location where the reported incident happened. Ughelli did not witness this kind of scenario presently nor recently. he most be an attention seeker. Ughelli is calm and peaceful as I speak with you and no case of such as this happened.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Bahddo(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Technology14:
You all claiming she was wrongly accused out of jealousy or envy and acting all sympathetic towards her shld know some people are extremely wicked and can perpetrate any horrendous act just to make money. I am not in support of jungle justice tho. A similar incident happened in my friends area where a girl of 7years was caught fetching bathing water from a gutter linked to the tenants bathroom. She was however,caught by one of the tenants and she confessed it wasnt her first time that an alpha sent her and usualy pay her 50naira whenever she returns with the bathing water. You all need to see the way the occupants of the house cried their eyes out that day.
ok, so what's this story supposed to prove?

That they may have been right to set someone ablaze based on an unverified allegation by one random person?

What's your point?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by enemyofprogress: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bola146, naijaolosho, funkybabee, funjosh and seunmohmoh don chop something be that grin grin grin

This one that mynd44 has relocated to that area i hope she never follow them chop small from the food
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Vega100: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!

Only this God I worship in heaven will bless you, thesame thing in recount endlessly, people don't understand!!! We are so wicked and mean set of people!!! So so wicked!!! I never see

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by smiliyB(f): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic
I thought I'm the only one thinking the same.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Vega100: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve
God will bless you, we need people like this, to reflect within and tell ourselves our truth, that's the only way we can be better.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by lepasharon(f): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
valemtech:
pple fee humans,they was a lady around my house dat sells catfish peper soup,one day her lead staff of 18years slumped and died in d shop,police was alerted she confessed to using water from her private part to cook though she bailed her self from police and she was banned frm selling food rated tins.africans nah wow,and i bin done chop her pepper soup fr years.lets bs careful no be everytin be lie

What does her private part confession have to do with her staff dying?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by israelmao(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Someone came to fetch mortuary waste water repeatedly and morgue attendant never read meaning to that on the very first day she did that.Something is not adding up here,the morgue attendant has questions to answer.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by zeuss: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

What you and your household deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by lepasharon(f): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Technology14:
You all claiming she was wrongly accused out of jealousy or envy and acting all sympathetic towards her shld know some people are extremely wicked and can perpetrate any horrendous act just to make money. I am not in support of jungle justice tho. A similar incident happened in my friends area where a girl of 7years was caught fetching bathing water from a gutter linked to the tenants bathroom. She was however,caught by one of the tenants and she confessed it wasnt her first time that an alpha sent her and usualy pay her 50naira whenever she returns with the bathing water. You all need to see the way the occupants of the house cried their eyes out that day.

There is no such thing as "mortuary water" so either this story is fake or someone lied on the lady
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Exodora: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nigeria have able men like this and yet Boko Haram are dealing seriously with us.
This men should be forced in the Boko jungle to countinue from there.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Raychelle24(f): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
I don’t know but something tells me the news is very fake
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by SlawG: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fake news. Mod please close this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by delishpot: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.

So she should be burnt to death for those points you guessed up there?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by chronique(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Na why I no de follow people chop for outside.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ibinaboonline: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Just like that. Man said she did, mob take over. No proof, no nothing. Burn her alive. She may be guilty or it may be the work of scheming envious bastards.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Dayodragon: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
TheTourist:
The Aroma of her food sweet sha. I dey chop am steady

You need cleansing
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ibinaboonline: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mortuary water is when they pay mortuary attendants to bath corpse and stow the water for them
There have been stories in the past of food vendors who do this
It's not new. Which also may be why some jealous bastard lied on her to get rid of her because of her success. Or the accuser may be telling the truth.
lepasharon:

There is no such thing as "mortuary water" so either this story is fake or someone lied on the lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.