Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. (845 Views)

What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2020
This thread takes an unusual approach. But if u think about it carefully u might make something out of it if you're smart.

In a normal world, everyone loves comfort and enjoys a life of luxury... the assurance that there is always going to be funds available to foot bills that cuts across everything and anything that tickles ur tastes and interests.

No budgeting ! no scale of preference ! No priority spending ! a carefree window shopping with little or no regards for opportunity costs.

VERY GOOD.

As a lady, if u can get lucky on your skills or smart works and be buoyant financially, then that will be fantastic.

...but dont depend on romantic relationships or consider dating or getting married to any guy who flaunts his money in ur face just because he thinks that's the only thing you understand or find attractive about men.

I am telling u for free that he actually does not find any value in you.

Some belong to that poor school of thought which propels them to perceive you as a property with a price tag on it. All he has to do is negotiate, agree on a price and then take his piece of furniture home.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by Lawgod247: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by Kemibabi(f): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
op why are you telling them? grin
guy's can never value you as a lady if you met them when everything is OK financially.
That suspicion and subtle disdain will always be present.

A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by Skmoda360(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
expose this shit bro tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
I guess that hits u on the wrong sidegrin

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by Nehyooh(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2020
Kemibabi:
guy's can never value you as a lady if you met them when everything is OK financially.

A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything
Nothing but the truth !

1 Like

Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2020
From observation, they're usually psycho. Ladies need to be wary because sometimes they lavish you with gifts as a way to manipulate you or to buy your love because they have nothing else to offer - empty. Some guys will use any favours they've done for you as a purchase receipt to your freedom, thus start trying to control you etc, because they think buying you things means they own you. It's a slippery slope.

I'm hesitant to take gifts or accept monetary offers from guys for simple reasons, I don't wanna feel indebted to anyone or give anyone the opportunity to use their "generosity" as something to hold over my head. Zero hold = zero power. So when things don't pan out as expected, I don't flipping owe them anything. Free as a bird to come & go as I want. No strings attached. Sayonara!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:
From observation, they're usually psycho. Ladies need to be wary because sometimes they lavish you with gifts as a way to manipulate you or to buy your love because they have nothing else to offer - empty. Some guys will use any favours they've done for you as a purchase receipt to your freedom, thus start trying to control you etc, because they think buying you things means they own you. It's a slippery slope.

I'm hesitant to take gifts or accept monetary offers from guys for simple reasons, I don't wanna feel indebted to anyone or give anyone the opportunity to use their "generosity" as something to hold over my head. Zero hold = zero power. So when things don't pan out as expected, I don't flipping owe them anything. Free as a bird to come & go as I want. No strings attached. Sayonara!

Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=87156132][/quote]

Say what's on your mind.
Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by Lamanii22(f): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kemibabi:

Absolutely...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Say what's on your mind.
I ll just bottle it. grin
Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I ll just bottle it. grin

Why? I'm curious.
Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why? I'm curious.
I ll say in a sec
Re: Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. by MadeINchenzen2: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
lol

(1) (Reply)

Loan Urgently Needed!!! / Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) / My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me, Says 20-yr-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.