Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,344 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum (257 Views)

Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum / Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum / Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum by NTEF: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2020
The Nigeria - Turkey Economic Forum is a Forum powered by Trade Nigeria Organization for Public-Private Cooperation on business, investment and commerce to Australia.
Nigeria is Turkey's largest trading partner accounting for less than one percent of Turkey bilateral trading relationship.
Major exports included wheat, edible products and paper. Bilateral investment between Turkey and Nigeria is minuscule, meaning opportunities abound in Turkey Market for Nigeria’s.
Between 2016 and 2017, Turkey and Nigeria enjoy a prosperous trade relationship. According to the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)’s stats on Turkey trade transactions, trade between the two countries was worth approximately 100 billion Nigerian Naira. Now the Turkey/Nigeria Trade Partnership Has Grown Strong . Turkey has heavily invested in Nigeria – and in the continent of Africa as a whole – because of its mining and oil activities.

On a positive note, Turkey firms are being encouraged to invest in Nigeria outside of the mining and oil sectors. Logistics, transport, food, health, Agriculture, Electrical Electronics,,Infrastructural Development and Finance have all been highlighted by the NICP as areas where Turkey businesses have strong reputations and therefore would provide an ideal opportunity for Nigerian investment.

Nigeria, given the online infrastructure, could also use e-commerce to sell its local goods to Turkey. This could be especially effective given the high level of e-commerce transactions that take place in the region

Prepare and Register today for the year 2020 edition of NIGERIA -Turkey ECONOMIC FORUM
Office Address: Edo House, Central Business District,Abuja.

Re: Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum by GhostGhost(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good day, there's this girl that I like and stuff, saw he about 2017 then she was in a keke and Libes close to my area and I hopped on the keke and we talked a little I tries to get her number but she declined after she told me her name. 2018 my mind was off her because I like going after someone whose attracted to me and vice versa. During that period I got a car and stuff, got my attention to other girls and things. I used to see her while driving by. Someday I saw her waiting for cab and gave her a lift and collected her number, so later on we chat and stuff but I wasn't paying attention to her cos I had full plate but mainly cause I felt she wasn't interested in me and I moved. Was just chatting her cos I just like her.

Then 2020 we started chatting a lot more share pics, baby pics stories and stuff, I started liking her a lot more and said OK let me go on a date with her so we picked a date.
I went to meet her where she was waiting for me and we greeted and she held my hand while we were walking and stuff. I switched it and held her and the eatery was close by so we walked there and had a nice time. She was calm and calculated, smart too which is what got me a lot more into her now. she's got a very adorable and beautiful eyes too and a nice smile. Her body and shape is dope as fvck, she's thicker than a mofo, laps sexy AF but that's not my primary intention BC I really like her. She facially she's no Alicia keys or Beyonce but looks OK, the thing I'm more of a personality/character kind of person when I really like a girl unlike when I want to just fvck her then I consider facial looks a lot. I complimented her on her eyes and smile she said I was lying about her smile. She doesn't think she has a beautiful smile but she does. Maybe she thinks she's not beautiful or something. Ran into a couple of guys I know and we greeted but I didn't introduce her because I felt like this is our first date and stuff. We left and board a cab, she seems like a good person and I like her a lot, actually she's growing on me. Saw her off to her place and left, we chat a little that day. Later on

CC ubunja bro I need your opinion on this.
Re: Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum by ubunja(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
GhostGhost:
Good day, there's this girl that I like and stuff, saw he about 2017 then she was in a keke and Libes close to my area and I hopped on the keke and we talked a little I tries to get her number but she declined after she told me her name. 2018 my mind was off her because I like going after someone whose attracted to me and vice versa. During that period I got a car and stuff, got my attention to other girls and things. I used to see her while driving by. Someday I saw her waiting for cab and gave her a lift and collected her number, so later on we chat and stuff but I wasn't paying attention to her cos I had full plate but mainly cause I felt she wasn't interested in me and I moved. Was just chatting her cos I just like her.
I went to meet her where she was waiting for me and we greeted and she held my hand while we were walking and stuff. I switched it and held her and the eatery was close by so we walked there and had a nice time, she's got a very adorable and beautiful eyes and a nice smile. She looks OK, I complimented her on her eyes and smile she said I was lying about her smile. She doesn't think she has a beautiful smile but she does. Maybe she thinks she's not beautiful or something. Ran into a couple of guys I know and we greeted but I didn't introduce her because I felt like this is our first date and stuff. We left and board a cab, she seems like a good person and I like her a lot, actually she's growing on me. Saw her off to her place and left, we chat a little that day. Later on

CC ubunja bro I need your opinion on this.
you'll derail somebody's thread.

Anyways you seem too much into her I don't think you'll like the advice I can give. But start your own thread and we shall see.
Re: Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum by GhostGhost(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:
you'll derail somebody's thread.

Anyways you seem too much into her I don't think you'll like the advice I can give. But start your own thread and we shall see.

I've started a thread bro...I like hearing the truth..folks think truth is bitter but I think its sweet when its a fact bro. I didn't ask your opinion for you to say what I want to hear (that's what bitchess do, I want ur well analyzed facts baba.

https://www.nairaland.com/5723522/she-playing-hard-get

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Enlarge Your Penis Here / 8 Steps To Help You Move On After Breakup / What Does The Phrase "Dont Follow Women" Really Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.