Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister (5785 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Toonice(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is it proper for my younger brother to marry my wife younger sister. Please advise is needed.

Thanks.
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by MadeINchenzen2: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Let him go ahead... That's where he found love. crazy though.

I give him my blessings... he ll need it

12 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Yohans(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
I think the answer to me is yes since she is not in anyway related to him.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
They're not related by blood. I think it's a good thing since it's someone you know & from a family you know very well through your own association.

I know two brothers who married two sisters on the same day. One of the couples is, unfortunately, no longer still together, but they were married for nearly 15 years.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by basmur(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
your wife family must be a very good source of beautiful and good women..

or anything otherwise

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Davash222(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Your wife must be a nice woman.

I'll advice your brother to ensure she's a virgin. No guy should marry a non virgin Nigerian girl.

26 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Davash222(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:
They're not related by blood. I think it's a good thing since it's someone you know & from a family you know very well through your own association.

I know two brothers who married two sisters on the same day. One of the couples is, unfortunately, no longer still together, but they were married for nearly 15 years.
My good friend,
How are you coping with the recession?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
As long as LOVE is the key there,then its fine.Besides,the bond will be strong...
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Davash222:

My good friend,
How are you coping with the recession?

Lol, it's not the 1st time the country has gone into recession. I've not felt it before, I'm not feeling it now. It's like any other day. I have enough dosh to see me through cool grin

9 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Francita(f): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Davash222:

I'll advice your brother to ensure she's a virgin. No guy should marry a non virgin Nigerian girl.
Always talking as if his brain went on sabbatical leave

25 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Davash222(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's not the 1st time the country has gone on recession. I've not felt it before, I'm not feeling it now. It's like any other day. I have enough dosh to see me through cool grin
To that end, happy recession to you. I wish you more to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by JaceBlaze: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's not the 1st time the country has gone on recession. I've not felt it before, I'm not feeling it now. It's like any other day. I have enough dosh to see me through cool grin
You would have to fold the Nigerian banknote 15 times before you slide it into that purse.the thing no be small ting abeg shocked cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Davash222(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Francita:
Always talking as if his brain went on sabbatical leave
Step aside, evening newspaper!

14 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Davash222:

To that end, happy recession to you. I wish you more to come.

I'll survive every single one like a bawse grin
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by shege45: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Davash222:

una go just calm down, type rubbish. Why una dey look this sex thing as big thing

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Davash222(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'll survive every single one like a bawse grin
Of course I know, that's why I'm wishing you more cos I know you're a survivor.
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
JaceBlaze:
You would have to fold the Nigerian banknote 15 times before you slide it into that purse.the thing no be small ting abeg shocked cheesy

LMFAO. It's that big? I've never seen it. The 100 Pula note is also slightly bigger than ours.

See as I just dey play with money like recession no be here grin

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by IronGalaxy: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. It's that big? I've never seen it. The 100 Pula note is also slightly bigger than ours.

grin nawa o

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Davash222:

Of course I know, that's why I'm wishing you more cos I know you're a survivor.

Recognize grin
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
IronGalaxy:
grin nawa o

LOL! I'm busy ngokuxhoma cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by SavageResponse(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't think there's anything wrong with it except there are extenuating circumstances which you have not yet brought to our notice
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Francita(f): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Davash222:

Step aside, evening newspaper!
Last time I read my biology textbook it said that living things grow, respond to stimulus , excreate, respire, move, reproduce and feed so as you can see aging is one of the characteristics of living.

It is a normal biological process so what makes you think that because someone is aging it means something is wrong with them, that you go to the extent of labelling them evening newspaper.

Your stupidity has been added to the wonders of the world making it eight.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by JaceBlaze: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

oh there it is.It is big,I have seen it in real life lol

So recession no enter for your house so so? distribute the recession repellent you spray for house na smiley

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
JaceBlaze:
oh there it is.It is big,I have seen it in real life lol

So recession no enter for your house so so? distribute the recession repellent you spray for house na smiley

Chai! E get as e be! The freedom charter sef no fit compete with the size of that thing grin

Lol Jace, when you speak Pidgin uyand'chaza cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
When a family eats from only one source of food and they all look healthy,it means that the source is good,but if it is the otherwise,then i must say that family needs to stop eating from that source.....

I REST MY CASE.....
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by JaceBlaze: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Chai! E get as e be! The freedom charter sef no fit compete with the size of that thing grin

Lol Jace, when you speak Pidgin uyand'chaza cheesy
haaha @ freedom charter.Your head no well ooo grin .Even the rolled dragon scroll no be mate sha! undecided

Is it? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
JaceBlaze:
haaha @ freedom charter.Your head no well ooo grin .Even the rolled dragon scroll no be mate sha! undecided

Is it? tongue

LMFAO. Yes nau wink grin
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by MadeINchenzen2: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Yes nau wink grin

Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Toonice:
Is it proper for my younger brother to marry my wife younger sister. Please advise is needed.

Thanks.

Y'all to closely related. WTF?! He should not
Re: My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister by Davash222(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Francita:

Last time I read my biology textbook it said that living things grow, respond to stimulus , excreate, respire, move, reproduce and feed so as you can see aging is one of the characteristics of living.

It is a normal biological process so what makes you think that because someone is aging it means something is wrong with them, that you go to the extent of labelling them evening newspaper.

Your stupidity has been added to the wonders of the world making it eight.
Same biology textbook said, women are naturally fertile at their young age. Evening newspapers find it difficult to take in when approaching their recession period. Get yourself a strong gbola before menopause starts setting in.
Advice no be curse!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Quarrels And Friends / Failed Relationship Vs. Failed Marriage / Do You Know You Can Tell A Man's P*nis Size By Looking At His Fingers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.