Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) (46912 Views)

Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji / Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy / RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Peridotushers18: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
I love the fact that you are promoting made in Nigeria product keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is this your mum?

FuckThaMod:
Just one truck and they are making noise like as if they bought the entire vehicles he manufactured... Money wey no fit reach innoson for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Yeye
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Shaprara: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hypocrisy is when you buy one fire truck to safeguard the life of millions of people. Why not buy like 10 for each region.
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Is this your mum?

You mean your father?
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kwara need Amotekun than anything else for now
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
When are we going to stop tribal fight over nothing...Innoson is a business man. Do you think he listens to Nnamdi Kanu's weekly radio jamboree?

Innoson we are proud of you. Buy Nigeria. With time Innoson products will be cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Esofruits(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
And soooo... instead of picturing the truck they pictured themselves.. RUBBISH UPON RUBBISH
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
no vex. i only asked because you both look alike
FuckThaMod:

You mean your father?
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by idonhammer: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
North again and again.

Few weeks back I boldly stated that north patronises east well and the other side of divide descended on the thread with sentiments.

You're only interested in using media propaganda to tarnish the Image of the north but the good side you don't want to hear or see it.

Well this is another from a northern governor by name Governor Abdullrazaq.

I wonder if this one is another sentiment as thet will call it

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Shaprara:
Hypocrisy is when you buy one fire truck to safeguard the life of millions of people. Why not buy like 10 for each region.
Who should buy what for each region?

Did you read the article?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by realstars: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
The fire truck is nigerian made, its understand nigerian fire well well.
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:
no vex. i only asked because you both look alike
How can i look like you? A wack tattoo artist must have tattooed your white eye to black
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by PHijo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
This is what it should be!

I was disappointed when the Lagos state government failed to patronize. Innoson would have come in handy during the motorcycle and tricycle ban.

Sub-national governments should also support Nigerian firms from other states. We all gain, one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by geosegun(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is no yoruba there but north....

A northern Governor. Please don't take another people's glory in una usual pattern.

SW sees it as an anathema in patronising Innoson but they will design logo.....Lol

Kwara is Yoruba and hence SW by proxy. We are not Northerners. I repeat we are not Northerners

8 Likes

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
geosegun:

Kwara is Yoruba and hence SW by proxy. We are not Northerners. i repeat we are not Northerners

What are you?

Kwara is in North and North central to be precise.
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by valarmorghulis: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Shaprara:
Na how many Igbo governors buy?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nice one

IVM to the world

Manufacturing is the way to go

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by oforjide: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
APCNig:
What can Innoson do without the patronage of Yorubas? Yorubas love Innoson, Innoson too loves Yorubas.
fool wetin concern yoruba and kwara. olodo kwara belongs to fulani and their governor is an original fulani man

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Lawdis(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
APCNig:
What can Innoson do without the patronage of Yorubas? Yorubas love Innoson, Innoson too loves Yorubas.

......you have come again with your fraudulent tactics abi grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Remion(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
North Central according to six geo political zone, majority are yoruba by culture. Not tribalistic bro, but, we're not Hausa's.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Remion(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
You're wrong, absolutely wrong
oforjide:
fool wetin concern yoruba and kwara. olodo kwara belongs to fulani and their governor is an original fulani man

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Ikinternational: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
The joy in this thread lasted maybe 5 posts?

I just wonder what other Africans think when they visit this site. Smh

I forgot the Only time you guys have unity is when other Africans attack Nigeria. Smh
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by HAKYN1: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What are you?

Kwara is in North and North central to be precise.

Despite your hypocrisy, Kwara is in the north central geo political zone, but the people of Kwara are majorly Yorubas ditto for why "O to ge" was used for regime change in the state. The biggest lie is the one told to oneself. The truth is that even within you, you know you are lying and that is enough to frustrate you.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by oforjide: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
geosegun:

Kwara is Yoruba and hence SW by proxy. We are not Northerners. i repeat we are not Northerners
but the present governor,the immediate past governor and the one before the immediate past governor in the person of saraki are all fulanis.
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by HAKYN1: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
oforjide:

Osu will not cease to amaze me, a fulani governor came to power by saying " o to ge" Please take your medication as prescribed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by CSTR2: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
HAKYN1:

Despite your hypocrisy, Kwara is in the north central geo political zone, but the people of Kwara are majorly Yorubas ditto for why "O to ge" was used for regime change in the state. The biggest lie is the one told to oneself. The truth is that even within you, you know you are lying and that is enough to frustrate you.
What has got to do with the fact that one fire truck cannot serve the whole state?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
They will park it in one corner till one oga sells it
Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by HAKYN1: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
oforjide:
but the present governor,the immediate past governor and the one before the immediate past governor in the person of saraki are all fulanis.

Culled from Osu ministry of information

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) by HAKYN1: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
CSTR2:

What has got to do with the fact that one fire truck cannot serve the whole state?

Show us the ones bought by the Osu governors

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Soldiers Clear Gutter & Roads In Lagos To Ease Traffic (Photos) / Why Is Borno State Not Paying VAT? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.