Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Laziest Female Species In The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laziest Female Species In The World. (593 Views)

I'm Officially The Laziest Person Of 2021. See Why [Picture] / As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria / Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laziest Female Species In The World. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2020
Do you know that human females are the laziest of the female species in the animal kingdom on earth.
A female lion (lioness) for instance most times are the ones who hunt to feed the pride and her cubs, the human female will rada prefer to sit at home hoping a male will go slave away to feed her.
female hyenas are usually bigger and heavier Dan their male counterpart, but human female will always look out for bigger males to hide their selves under... the list goes on and on....human females are the laziest and the weakest in the animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Laziest Female Species In The World. by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Same goes for the males too. Can you compare yourself to the lioness? But seriously, the way you guys complain, it's tiring...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laziest Female Species In The World. by bewla(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
Same goes for the males too. Can you compare yourself to the lioness?
But seriously, the way you guys complain, it's tiring...
I beg let's kiss and continue our miringa
Re: Laziest Female Species In The World. by DaInferno(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
Do you know that human females are the laziest of the female species in the animal kingdom on earth.
A female lion (lioness) for instance most times are the ones who hunt to feed the pride and her cubs, the human female will rada prefer to sit at home hoping a male will go slave away to feed her.
female hyenas are usually bigger and heavier Dan their male counterpart, but human female will always look out for bigger males to hide their selves under... the list goes on and on....human females are the laziest and the weakest in the animal kingdom.
I have seen ladies hustle too and seen quite a few men who are not hustling anything... not entirely true!
Re: Laziest Female Species In The World. by egorov(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2020
This your write up get as e be o. Go out and see extremely hard working women. U will be amazed.
Re: Laziest Female Species In The World. by JAOS(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2020
i wonder who you are refering as animals

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Depress / Weirdest Image You Can Ever See In 2020 (photo) / Need A Matured Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.