Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos (2786 Views)

Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by queenblog(f): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Sonia Morales, ex-wife of actor IK Ogbonna, shared these sexy new photos on her IG page this afternoon.

See more photos >>https://kupelove..com/2020/03/ik-ogbonnas-ex-wife-sonia-morales.html

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by HacheNoire: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Ogbonna's left over.

He must have poured a total of 59 liter's of sperm inside her and she is trying to feel like a cold blooded chick.

Let me go faculty of management and search for 100 level fresh and cold blood.

This one is adulterated.

If she like make she naked, I can't pay more than Two Hundred and Twenty Naira for 2 Hours short time. And she must lick my peniss

5 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
What do women have to offer? IK, the wise one. Chop n clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by Lawdis(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2020
.....she nor get bwest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by FatherBona: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:
Ogbonna's left over.

He must have poured a total of 59 liter's of sperm inside her and she is trying to feel like a cold blooded chick.

Let me go faculty of management and search for 100 level fresh and cold blood.

This one is adulterated.

If she like make she naked, I can't pay more than Two Hundred and Twenty Naira for 2 Hours short time. And she must lick my peniss
[/s]
Save your breath, even at 40years old, even after she's been with a thousand men, she will still be way beyond your league.
Be contented with the neighbor's housemaid you banging.
Receive peace cool

3 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by Sharic: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Something that IK yaff fok tire. She's now repackaging it... Only guys wey no Sabi dey fall for this kind shit... Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by HacheNoire: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Save your breath, even at 40years old, even after she's been with a thousand men, she will still be way beyond your league.
Be contented with the neighbor's housemaid you banging.
Receive peace cool

Gibberish.

Who asked for your biography.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by DModeCntStopMe: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

She looks like Michael Jackson in his last days

Makes me wanna throw up

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wow, he's really missing o

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Receive Expensive Gifts From Friends While In A Relationship? / Help!!! I Find It Very, Very Difficult To Sleep At Night Without Sex Or Masturba / Lady Travels 6hrs To Visit A Guy But Refused To Be Touched,see What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.