Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] (2447 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! / Traditional Rulers Protest Enugu Killing, Warn DSS Not To Shoot Unarmed IPOB(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by kenechukwufrank: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Remember Operation Python dance 1 in the south-east, a lot happened and a lot were hidden. According to a twitter user who called out the International community to the atrocity of the Nigerian army on IPOB members agitating for self-determination.

It was gathered that the Nigerian Army mobilised its soldiers on a program termed Operation Python Dance(Egwu-Eke). This feat remains one event that has left the south-east with an internal print in blood.

Nigerian youths were paraded, tortured, killed. Armless citizens lost their lives during the avoidable programme. It was during this programme (Operation Python Dance 1) that the Nigerian army invaded Nnamdi Kanu’s parents’ home in Afara Ukwu, Umuahia Abia State.

Watch The Video From The Link Below:

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/03/05/hidden-video-of-nigerian-army-killing-unarmed-ipob-members-video/

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by GamalNasser: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Buhari and his govt will definitely be brought to book one day

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Where's the video??

OR
another i*ob propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by kenechukwujeo50: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Where's the video??

OR

another i*ob propaganda?

Does It mean you didn't see the link below some people self

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by gidgiddy: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
They just sent Soldiers down to the South East to torture and kill unarmed people

They will never send the same Soldiers to go after armed herdsmen killing people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by atiku07(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
kenechukwufrank:
Remember Operation Python dance 1 in the south-east, a lot happened and a lot were hidden. According to a twitter user who called out the International community to the atrocity of the Nigerian army on IPOB members agitating for self-determination.

It was gathered that the Nigerian Army mobilised its soldiers on a program termed Operation Python Dance(Egwu-Eke). This feat remains one event that has left the south-east with an internal print in blood.

Nigerian youths were paraded, tortured, killed. Armless citizens lost their lives during the avoidable programme. It was during this programme (Operation Python Dance 1) that the Nigerian army invaded Nnamdi Kanu’s parents’ home in Afara Ukwu, Umuahia Abia State.

Watch The Video From The Link Below:

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/03/05/hidden-video-of-nigerian-army-killing-unarmed-ipob-members-video/

you be fool does the vegetation around the millitary man suggest south east oponu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Mysticwebb: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
atiku07:

you be fool does the vegetation around the millitary man suggest south east oponu
Did you watch the video? You are the bigger fool.
One thing I know is that all the army involved in this will all die a painful death for their actions when karma visits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
kenechukwujeo50:

Does It mean you didn't see the link below some people self
ok Kcee, i'll check it out later.
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by ObasanjoAyo: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
I am not an Igbo man but this is wickedness in the highest order

these soldiers will not go free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Guestlander: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
ObasanjoAyo:
I am not an Igbo man but this is wickedness in the highest order

these soldiers will not go free

You are ibo and this is a dumb propaganda. This could be a boko haram operation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by goodnessme1(f): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
And you want me to support one niger area.

Boko haram members that killed thousands are receiving amnesty and been send to abroad to study,while Unarmed Ipob are been shot.

You will see yorubas supporting the killing of Ipob members,but never against amnesty for boko haram members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by goodnessme1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Guestlander:

You are ibo and this is a dumb propaganda. This could be a boko haram operation.
You are yoruba and of course you will support the killing of Ipob members.

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Guestlander: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
You are yoruba and of course you will support the killing of Ipob members.

I will absolutely not support the killing of any law abiding Nigerian. Propaganda is not the way.
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by goodnessme1(f): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Guestlander:

I will absolutely not support the killing of any law abiding Nigerian. Propaganda in not the way.
so who ever that doesn't abide the law of your nigeria should be killed.

And what are the laws of your nigeria that ipob broke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
All the atrocities committed
by the false federation of Nigeria
against the people of Biafra
shall be answered at the right time.
That time is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by tutudesz: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Did you watch the video? You are the bigger fool.
One thing I know is that all the army involved in this will all die a painful death for their actions when karma visits.
That video came out last year and it happen in Borno state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by tutudesz: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
And you want me to support one niger area.

Boko haram members that killed thousands are receiving amnesty and been send to abroad to study,while Unarmed Ipob are been shot.

You will see yorubas supporting the killing of Ipob members,but never against amnesty for boko haram members.
The people killed in that video were Bokoharam suspect and not Ipob members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by obinnaokeke225: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
tutudesz:

That video came out last year and it happen in Borno state.

Is it that your blind or what, that you can't see the IPOB flag on that ground. Your among the same sickness that infected this Country.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Yyeske(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
atiku07:

Seeing the video, it's obvious it's somewhere in the north.
The vegetation, donkeys and dressing doesn't show anything Igbo here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by tutudesz: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
obinnaokeke225:

Is it that your blind or what, that you can't see the IPOB flag on that ground. Your among the same sickness that infected this Country.
The picture here is that of soldiers killing a Bokoharam suspect in Borno, while the video on the site is that of Ipob members trying to enter Rivers State!
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by tutudesz: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yyeske:
Seeing the video, it's obvious it's somewhere in the north.
The vegetation, donkeys and dressing doesn't show anything Igbo here
The picture is that Soldiers killing a Bokoharam suspect last year, while the main video which they refuse to upload here is that of Ipob trying to Enter Rivers State. They uploaded the image of the soldier pointing a gun to spice up the trend!!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
its true pple lost their lives during the army and ipob clash. But this picture with an armed soldier definately didnt originate 4rm the south east. Dont know what the poster its gaining at. Doing the right thing in a wrong way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Guestlander: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
so who ever that doesn't abide the law of your nigeria should be killed.

And what are the laws of your nigeria that ipob broke.

Ipob is a terrorist organization like boko haram. The same ideology, the only difference is the inability of ipob to acquire weapons.
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
gidgiddy:
They just sent Soldiers down to the South East to torture and kill unarmed people

They will never send the same Soldiers to go after armed herdsmen killing people everywhere
don't tell me you're so gullible to believe that video?
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ray97:
its true pple lost their lives during the army and ipob clash. But this picture with an armed soldier definately didnt originate 4rm the south east. Dont know what the poster its gaining at. Doing the right thing in a wrong way.
yeah exactly the vegetation I see over there gave them out
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Guestlander:

Ipob is a terrorist organization like boko haram. The same ideology, the only difference is the inability of ipob to acquire weapons.

Inability Hahaha kuku kee me grin
With all the mouth the albino coward is making yet he stayed away from his parent's burial
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
atiku07:

you took the words right exactly outta my mouth.
I wonder why these IPOB guys are so dumb
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Azmanaty: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
yeah exactly the vegetation I see over there gave them out

The lord cannot be your helper when you are evil. You and ur fellow evil supporters will suffer same fate that awaits wicked fellows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Ugwuoke347:
All the atrocities committed
by the false federation of Nigeria
against the people of Biafra
shall be answered at the right time.
That time is at hand.
[/s] keep quiet and learn to be law abiding then you'll have peace.
Don't let kanu instigate and cajole u to go get yourself killed.
Remember his wife and kids are all safe in Jewish land while you're in the East rotting away in poverty
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Tomide007: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Is this se
Re: Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

The lord cannot be your helper when you are evil. You are ur fellow evil supporters will suffer same fate that awaits wicked fellows.
Igbo Catholic go and read ur bible.
The Lord says we should be patriotic and support the government in authority cos it's legitimate and even God Himself is on Buhari's side and we as good citizens and born again Christians should pray for him and wish him long life and more wisdom to rule the nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Kemi Olunloyo Actually Hack Nairaland? / Large Crowds At Lagos Food Market Despite Lockdown / BREAKING: 2 Arrested As NAF Begins Investigations Into Tolulope’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.