Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) (27291 Views)

What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State / Kwankwaso Visits Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Sam0(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
That's our future president. Where have you been star boy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Is he still functioning..... For a long time now ... haven't heard any news about him....
Or was he just used as a tool in the last election.....
He was so so up and doing during the last election.,..... especially the 'trader Moni.......
Buhari just reduce this man relevance
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

He's not. He's a brother.

A northern slave your brother ?

Says a lot about your family .
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by tstx(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Cool
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

.your frustration is noticed .. Now get off my mention .

You must be mistaking me for your father using teeth to break palm kernel in the village.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by AkolagTech: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Osinbajo Storms Ebonyi State(Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Vice-president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, on Thursday, stormed Ebonyi State for the flag-off of National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Clinic at Christain Ecumenical Center, Abakaliki.

Igbere TV reports that Osinbajo was received by
the Governor of Ebonyi State, David Nweze Umahi.

Details soon......

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1342518/just-osinbajo-storms-ebonyi-statephotos/

I am kind of confused on how writers, especially online, use the word "storm".
I may be wrong but I think the usage of that word relative to someone visiting a place has become indiscriminate and misleading. To the best of my knowledge, to storm a town implies to enter the town violently. How then does it make sense to say that PYO stormed (entered violently into) Ebonyi state? Like i said earlier, I may be wrong though.
Grammarians please come and help oo.

Meanwhile,
Do you need excellent IT services at unbeatable prices and amazing delivery time? Then worry no more! Akolagtech is your sure bet. To enjoy this amazing services, kindly see my signature.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Aeybee: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oga Vpee well done

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

He's not. He's a brother.

You have no past, no history and no future. That's why you worship vultures, snakes, python, rivers and birds.

Maybe in 3082, your family would be able to produce someone sensible.

One thing I can assure you is that we are no slaves to the northerners like the Yorubas are so known to be.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Spallanzani: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

But your own father is sitting in the village licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.

Your ancestors, your father, your mother, your grandparents and your generations yet unborn are not qualified to polish Osinbajo's shoes.
Damn.... You roasted the fool and his generation both past, present and future.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Forget Enugu. That state of docile human beings is a lost cause. God sent their Governor to punish them for their sins.
What sin if I may ask?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

A SAN,
A double term AG,
A Professor of Law.

You that the highest achievement of a anyone in your family is having 2 wheelbarrows on hire purchase.

SAN wey no get level

Errand boy oshi

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Spallanzani: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

A SAN,
A double term AG,
A Professor of Law.

You that the highest achievement of a anyone in your family is having 2 wheelbarrows on hire purchase.
Wheelbarrow on hire purchase.... brozzzzzzz. I kant take this no more

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wisdomkosi furnish this thread with sweet pictures.

Ai this morning before vice president show up.

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
To dish hopeless promises from the "presidency" to him so that he can work against the regional security
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

But your own father is sitting in the village licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.

Your ancestors, your father, your mother, your grandparents and your generations yet unborn are not qualified to polish Osinbajo's shoes.
Polish ke? Where them wan pass go there... Awon Oloibu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

But your father is drinking kerosene in your muddy village.
the VP is your father?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by oyeb15: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
This proud governor again.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Osinbajo Storms Ebonyi State(Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Vice-president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, on Thursday, stormed Ebonyi State for the flag-off of National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Clinic at Christain Ecumenical Center, Abakaliki.

Igbere TV reports that Osinbajo was received by
the Governor of Ebonyi State, David Nweze Umahi.

Details soon......

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1342518/just-osinbajo-storms-ebonyi-statephotos/

So VP just landed and Umahi gave him jollof rice wey dey inside foil. (1st and 2nd picture).

He must be very hungry.... I wouldn't say a word again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

A SAN,
A double term AG,
A Professor of Law.

you should be comparing your father to his.... the VP is not your father

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

SAN wey no get level

Errand boy oshi

Who's your father?.... If you call him errand boy that means your father is a hopeless figure head in his lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Peappy49(f): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is the most hardworking VP in the history of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
adelaja70:

Who's your father?.... If you call him errand boy that means your father is a hopeless figure head in his lineage.
what about your father? is he the VP?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by okefrancis: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
A great opportunity for the people of Ebonyi state to partake in MSMEclinics

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Zeemam: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
You are too much
yerokunphilips:
This man is the most active,most outstanding ,most knowledgeable ,most educated ,most handworking and and most efficient VP since 1999 . He's in the class of Gen Tunde idiagbon ,in the history of Nigeria VP .
Osibanjo is too intelligent to be PMB vice
1 Stop naira from falling and forced it down to 360 when it was going close to 600 to a dollars
2 ) Talk to both the youth and elders of Niger Delta and the bombing of pipeline stopped
3 ) Sack DSS boss
4) Order the restructuring of SARS
5)In charge of N Power ,the only program that is working fine in this administration .
6) He have interacted more with all tribes than any VP in Nigeria history .
7) Very loyal to his boss
How I wish is the one contesting for the one seat .
God Bless PYO .God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lostz:
you should be comparing your father to his.... the VP is not your father

Are you fatherless or they downloaded you? Why can't you compare your own father?

If that idiot can insult someone else's father, he should not be annoyed that I'm using his father's balls for target practice.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dottore:
I wish the social media Governor of Enugu and his sycophants would go there and see the development strides of Ebonyi State.

The truth is that God will one day punch all the sycophants and propagandists in our precious Enugu State being lead by a non performing Governor.

Pensioners in Enugu State are yet to be paid their monthly stipends since over a year now.

Our Governor is not paying attention to the whole of Enugu Metropolis neither can he hold claim to any tangible project in other Local Governments Areas outside Nsukka Axis

All the roads in Uwani, Kenyetta Road, the whole of Idaw River Layout (umuchu, Mount, Ikiriki, Omachiana, Ozalla) as well as the road to the residential settlement behind Guru Maharaji (Aria Road) are amongst the worst, look at the whole Achara Layout: Awkunanaw Street, Etudo, Obianodo, Igbariam, Ubaka to mention but a few.

I don't want to talk about the roads in Abakpa or the ones in Emene but remember to wear diving gears if you want to follow Annunciation HOSPITAL road or Sooil Plaza Road.
One-Day road is terribly in deplorable condition so are all adjoining roads in their respective axis.

All the link roads from Enugu-PH express are terrible: the road linking the express to and from Amaechi flyover, the road linking Enugu - PH express to and from Ugwuaji fly over, Ugwuaji road is death trap, Oji River link road to Enugu - Onitsha Express to mention but a few.
Almost all the primary and secondary schools in the state are in deplorable condition.
The State Library before Ogbete is a house of rodents and hudlums.. His predecessors left high standards that he has never come close to making a match.

Sullivan did marvelously well, look at Akwatta in Ogbete, a right thinking Governor should have made it a priority to complement Sullivan's achievements on the road by doing something to the two roads leading to and from the market knowing fully well that the place contributes considerable quota in IGR of the state. Same goes to the industrial layout at Red Cross Road at Holy Ghost and the defunct Industrial Estate at Zik Avenue after First Bank before MTN office.

Rural Communities like Ogulogu in Ezeagu, Iwollo etc will believe that Christ's second coming will happen more quickly than their roads receiving government attention.

He knows he has done nothing commensurate with the funds the state is receiving from federal government that's why he spends a lot on image laundering.

Attn: babygiwa, OEPHIUS, chinwe1960, technuel, netoc65, StateNews, Gboy101 and many others.

We know lots of you are doing your jobs as paid propagandists and image launderers. The hustle is real and unemployment rate is high but be mindful of the fact that everyone is well aware of his non performance. We are aware that you people pay your way to Frontpage in Nairaland.

Some even make the mods to hide or ban opposing views all in the name of hustle.
No be una fault sha but u people should know that Enugu State has never had it this bad and no condition is permanent
Enugu is in the hands of God. Useless slogan from the gullibles. Look at the useless pedestrian "fly over" he is constructing at ogbete near holy ghost church. Is that the fly over that should be constructed at Mayor, Abakpa junction, Holy ghost roundabout, etc? Useless administration

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

One thing I can assure you is that we are no slaves to the northerners like the Yorubas are so known to be.
YOU ARE NOT SLAVES BUT THEY KILL YOUR PEOPLE LIKE LOCAL FOWLS.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
adelaja70:

My Father is not a pauper like yours so recognise.

I'm a royalty and not a nonentity like you

Emi o ra ye fun Awon Oloshi bi ti e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone / Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.