Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) (27295 Views)

What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State / Kwankwaso Visits Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

But your own father is sitting in the village licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.

Your ancestors, your father, your mother, your grandparents and your generations yet unborn are not qualified to polish Osinbajo's shoes.
choi shocked shocked

Anyways, that stupid kid called Naijaroyalty deserves even more than this tsunami grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Zeemam: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
MSME Clinics gives opportunity for the business owners to get solutions to any challenges facing their businesses

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by okefrancis: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
kingsleybrave:
Is he still functioning..... For a long time now ... haven't heard any news about him....
Or was he just used as a tool in the last election.....
He was so so up and doing during the last election.,..... especially the 'trader Moni.......
Buhari just reduce this man relevance
I wont blame you for saying rubbish here because your mother refused to trained you and that's why you became tout

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
goodnessme1:
Yoruba pastor.
[/s]

Yoruba pastor

Yoruba muslims

is it that you people have mental problem? because I can't revolve my psychological trait around the stupidity you people turned to tradition already

Osibanjo should better encouraged buhari for more mental health centers in Southeast

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dottore:
I wish the social media Governor of Enugu and his sycophants would go there and see the development strides of Ebonyi State.

The truth is that God will one day punch all the sycophants and propagandists in our precious Enugu State being lead by a non performing Governor.

Pensioners in Enugu State are yet to be paid their monthly stipends since over a year now.

Our Governor is not paying attention to the whole of Enugu Metropolis neither can he hold claim to any tangible project in other Local Governments Areas outside Nsukka Axis

All the roads in Uwani, Kenyetta Road, the whole of Idaw River Layout (umuchu, Mount, Ikiriki, Omachiana, Ozalla) as well as the road to the residential settlement behind Guru Maharaji (Aria Road) are amongst the worst, look at the whole Achara Layout: Awkunanaw Street, Etudo, Obianodo, Igbariam, Ubaka to mention but a few.

I don't want to talk about the roads in Abakpa or the ones in Emene but remember to wear diving gears if you want to follow Annunciation HOSPITAL road or Sooil Plaza Road.
One-Day road is terribly in deplorable condition so are all adjoining roads in their respective axis.

All the link roads from Enugu-PH express are terrible: the road linking the express to and from Amaechi flyover, the road linking Enugu - PH express to and from Ugwuaji fly over, Ugwuaji road is death trap, Oji River link road to Enugu - Onitsha Express to mention but a few.
Almost all the primary and secondary schools in the state are in deplorable condition.
The State Library before Ogbete is a house of rodents and hudlums.. His predecessors left high standards that he has never come close to making a match.

Sullivan did marvelously well, look at Akwatta in Ogbete, a right thinking Governor should have made it a priority to complement Sullivan's achievements on the road by doing something to the two roads leading to and from the market knowing fully well that the place contributes considerable quota in IGR of the state. Same goes to the industrial layout at Red Cross Road at Holy Ghost and the defunct Industrial Estate at Zik Avenue after First Bank before MTN office.

Rural Communities like Ogulogu in Ezeagu, Iwollo etc will believe that Christ's second coming will happen more quickly than their roads receiving government attention.

He knows he has done nothing commensurate with the funds the state is receiving from federal government that's why he spends a lot on image laundering.

Attn: babygiwa, OEPHIUS, chinwe1960, technuel, netoc65, StateNews, Gboy101 and many others.

We know lots of you are doing your jobs as paid propagandists and image launderers. The hustle is real and unemployment rate is high but be mindful of the fact that everyone is well aware of his non performance. We are aware that you people pay your way to Frontpage in Nairaland.

Some even make the mods to hide or ban opposing views all in the name of hustle.
No be una fault sha but u people should know that Enugu State has never had it this bad and no condition is permanent
Enugu is in the hands of God. Useless slogan from the gullibles. Look at the useless pedestrian "fly over" he is constructing at ogbete near holy ghost church. Is that the fly over that should be constructed at Mayor, Abakpa junction, Holy ghost roundabout, etc?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
MSME is a federal government initiative to assist the Micro, Small , and Medium Entrepreneurs to boost their sales. This initiative is under the supervision of the vice president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by eneye1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Osinbajo Storms Ebonyi State(Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Vice-president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, on Thursday, stormed Ebonyi State for the flag-off of National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Clinic at Christain Ecumenical Center, Abakaliki.

Igbere TV reports that Osinbajo was received by
the Governor of Ebonyi State, David Nweze Umahi.

Details soon......

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1342518/just-osinbajo-storms-ebonyi-statephotos/

Better VP,
My next president

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

He's the one giving your father 10k tradermoni so poverty doesn't kill him. After all, your father is used to drinking kerosene.
at least I know my father. you are the imaginary son of the VP. be proud of your father for once

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Joylove2324(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Osinbajo the man of the people, we love you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
okefrancis:

I want blame you for saying rubbish here because your mother refused to trained you and that's why you became tout
Why the bluff ?
Are you this unreasonable?
It baffles me the wonders MTN free 10mb can cause..... shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by okefrancis: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yoruba pastor.
What does that mean ? He goat
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
eneye1:

Better VP,
My next president

Amotekun president you meant

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by muykem: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
In another news. Supreme court governor Douye Diri of Bayelsa state has applied for loan of 2.9b to buy fleets of cars after two weeks in office.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Are you fatherless or they downloaded you? Why can't you compare your own father?

If that idiot can insult someone else's father, he should not be annoyed that I'm using his father's balls for target practice.
you can't compare your father to his because you don't even know your father. you turn yourself into the VP imaginary son

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lostz:
at least I know my father. you are the imaginary son of the VP. be proud of your father for once

You don't know your father. The person your mother calls your father isn't your real father. He was just foolish enough to accept community pregnancy.

You were born through donation. Different sources from different men. Like Gtbank ATM.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Spallanzani: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

He's the one giving your father 10k tradermoni so poverty doesn't kill him. After all, your father is used to drinking kerosene.
My chest... You are doing well oinnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Errand boy on the beat
What again?? Get sense.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

See this slave. You think you have a say in this country? Where is your Atikulated Obituary?
I only hope that you don't support Osinbajo cos anyone you failures support must jam misfortune.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by okefrancis: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sunofgod:
Mr nobody.....
How do you mean?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nkwazemakennyj:

What trash is this one saying
He is making sense. Osinbajo is our choice

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You don't know your father. The person your mother calls your father isn't your real father. He was just foolish enough to accept community pregnancy.

You were born through donation. Different sources from different men. Like Gtbank ATM.
I don't want to waste my time with you. you need all the time you are wasting here to search for your father

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by okefrancis: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

See the talk from he-goag

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Spallanzani: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

This is too much... You don't want someone to be suicidal by these punchlines. Have mercy on the kid, he's apparently like the Yoruba proverb that says "omo osan loun ko ponpo baya e"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Direct your question to minister of humanitarian. She is the one in charge of the programme now for more than five months now.

NLReposter:
this man still dey?

Wetin happen to TraderMoni?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lostz:
I don't want to waste my time with you. you need all the time you are wasting here to search for your father

No need to. There is proven genetic link. Can't say the same for you.

You think it's mere coincidence that you bear an uncanny resemblance to the village lunatic?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Mere commissioner on the beat
Give him whatever title, the koko is that Osinbajo is working, we love him.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Stillthebest: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
Our choices for 2023 in the North if Tinubu will agree.
God bless you sir the best Vice president of Nigeria, Who refused to be manipulated by CAN who are more of politicians than religion leaders

How was CAN manipulating him?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Spallanzani:

This is too much... You don't want someone to be suicidal by these punchlines. Have mercy on the kid, he's apparently like the Yoruba proverb that says "omo osan loun ko ponpo baya e"

Most of those Ipob guys don't have home training. I would organise small Amotekun here to take care of his madness.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
The old man behind said since he was young, Nigeria have never produced someone like this VP. He's so calm and hardworking.

Indeed, you are a blessing for Nigeria and Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
NLReposter:
this man still dey?

Wetin happen to TraderMoni?
Go and ask your papa for village.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedfacts:

See this slave. You think you have a say in this country? Where is your Atikulated Obituary?
I only hope that you don't support Osinbajo cos anyone you failures support must jam misfortune.

I hope you know I can feed you for life and put your jobless father on a monthly salary ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) by illiteratepmb: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
I totally agree with you but to say that the governor is doing well in Nsukka axis is a fallacy. He has done little to nothing in Nsukka but the sycophants will make you believe that he is doing well there.
Dottore:
I wish the social media Governor of Enugu and his sycophants would go there and see the development strides of Ebonyi State.

The truth is that God will one day punch all the sycophants and propagandists in our precious Enugu State being lead by a non performing Governor.

Pensioners in Enugu State are yet to be paid their monthly stipends since over a year now.

Our Governor is not paying attention to the whole of Enugu Metropolis neither can he hold claim to any tangible project in other Local Governments Areas outside Nsukka Axis

All the roads in Uwani, Kenyetta Road, the whole of Idaw River Layout (umuchu, Mount, Ikiriki, Omachiana, Ozalla) as well as the road to the residential settlement behind Guru Maharaji (Aria Road) are amongst the worst, look at the whole Achara Layout: Awkunanaw Street, Etudo, Obianodo, Igbariam, Ubaka to mention but a few.

I don't want to talk about the roads in Abakpa or the ones in Emene but remember to wear diving gears if you want to follow Annunciation HOSPITAL road or Sooil Plaza Road.
One-Day road is terribly in deplorable condition so are all adjoining roads in their respective axis.

All the link roads from Enugu-PH express are terrible: the road linking the express to and from Amaechi flyover, the road linking Enugu - PH express to and from Ugwuaji fly over, Ugwuaji road is death trap, Oji River link road to Enugu - Onitsha Express to mention but a few.
Almost all the primary and secondary schools in the state are in deplorable condition.
The State Library before Ogbete is a house of rodents and hudlums.. His predecessors left high standards that he has never come close to making a match.

Sullivan did marvelously well, look at Akwatta in Ogbete, a right thinking Governor should have made it a priority to complement Sullivan's achievements on the road by doing something to the two roads leading to and from the market knowing fully well that the place contributes considerable quota in IGR of the state. Same goes to the industrial layout at Red Cross Road at Holy Ghost and the defunct Industrial Estate at Zik Avenue after First Bank before MTN office.

Rural Communities like Ogulogu in Ezeagu, Iwollo etc will believe that Christ's second coming will happen more quickly than their roads receiving government attention.

He knows he has done nothing commensurate with the funds the state is receiving from federal government that's why he spends a lot on image laundering.

Attn: babygiwa, OEPHIUS, chinwe1960, technuel, netoc65, StateNews, Gboy101 and many others.

We know lots of you are doing your jobs as paid propagandists and image launderers. The hustle is real and unemployment rate is high but be mindful of the fact that everyone is well aware of his non performance. We are aware that you people pay your way to Frontpage in Nairaland.

Some even make the mods to hide or ban opposing views all in the name of hustle.
No be una fault sha but u people should know that Enugu State has never had it this bad and no condition is permanent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke / Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.