Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea (1383 Views)

Tambuwal Meets With Nigerian Pupils In Dubai. See Photos / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp / Pupils In Enugu Study On Bare-Floor, Leaking Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 21, 2010
[size=18pt]Indian hemp now rampant among pupils in Enugu - NDLEA [/size]

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has warned of the resurgence of violent crimes in Enugu and neighbouring states if the infiltration of Indian hemp is not checked among secondary school pupils.

The NDLEA stated on Saturday at the third annual symposium of the Inwelle Study and Resource Centre, Enugu, that while it was grappling with curtailing the influx and intake of Indian hemp by the pupils, many of them had recently been caught with cocaine.

Speaking on behalf of the anti-drug law agency, Mr. Fintan Bassey said a survey carried out by the NDLEA showed that crimes committed by pupils recently in Enugu were motivated by drugs.

He said, [size=16pt]"Indian hemp is a problem. It is now a way of life in Igboland, especially among adolescents. It is now found in pockets and bags of pupils in secondary schools.

"We have also observed that the intake of this weed usually accounts for their restiveness and hostility in Enugu and the entire South-East zone.
[/size]

"It is also responsible for their vulnerability to crimes and other criminal activities.

"With time, some have confided in us that they graduated to taking cocaine, which pushes them into crimes so that they would be able to afford the lifestyle that goes with it."

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/dec/20/810.html
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2010
Mu hehe!

Igbo people getting high grin
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by OgidiBoy(m): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2010
Hey Gators what happened to you, you never used to be like this. I used to see you and Ezeuche missing around with all the tribe thing but I thought you guys were just messing around. If I don't know you better I'd think you hate everything Igbo.

If some Igbo F O O L had pissed you off why don't you report the person to Seun, this your Igbo rants is starting to look scary.
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 21, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Hey Gators what happened to you, you never used to be like this. I used to see you and Ezeuche missing around with all the tribe thing but I thought you guys were just messing around. If I don't know you better I'd think you hate everything Igbo.

If some Igbo  F O O L had  pissed you off why don't you report the person to Seun, this your Igbo rants is starting to look scary.

Hush and go preach this on Akin-Egba aka Igbobuigbo's threads.

It's sickening how you guys close your eyes to his threads until it hits you guys back.
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by jason12345: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2010
FL Gators:

It's sickening how you guys close your eyes to his threads until it hits you guys back.

what a lovely reply!!! an igbo man has been known to do this since i can remember. is it from the civil war where their leaders MIRACULOUSLY escaped to the splitting of the west and midwest while their was intact to NL. BUNCH OF CANNIBALISTIC HYPOCRITES
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 21, 2010
"[size=16pt]We have also observed that the intake of this weed usually accounts for their restiveness and hostility in Enugu and the entire South-East zone[/size].

Our NL Igbos must really have been getting high before logging onto NL.
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by OgidiBoy(m): 5:52am On Dec 21, 2010
My bad, anyways I don't know who this Akin-Egba or Igbobuigbo are, and I never read their posts. You I've know forever. Sorry keep doing your thing girl.

Good night kiss
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by aljharem(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2010
FL Gators:

gbam ileke-idi good observation

i have told my igbo brothers to stop doing this but they would never listen, it is like the isewu they eat from the village has gotten struck to there brain

well i hope as from today they would change smiley
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by netotse(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2010
@Fl
we all know they are loonies. . .it's disappointing that you would stoop to their level. . .that's what ogidi boy was trying to say
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Mbeki: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2010
That has always been the problem and Nigerian people, tribalism. Have you asked you stupid self what that news headline will be in international media?

Instead of Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea it will be Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Nigeria - Ndlea . and that will include you and whatever clean tribe you think you come from in the eyes of the international community.

Instead of offering solution on how the problem of the Indian hemp in the south-east will be solved, you moronic tribalists with myopic views thought the problem will remain in Enugu alone; have you stopped to reason what will be your fate, or your relatives or friends if they travel to Enugu and were attacked by the alleged hemp smokers, or the hemp smokers come to your region and attack you in the comfort of your home.

Tribalist are always a local champions, their hatred for other people makes it impossible for them to operate outside their cultural domain, as such, their achievements are always limited in life and localized, they end up as a local champion because they can't relate with others.
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2010
the more you fight monsters, the more you become like them

one of the reasons i have taken a long hiatus from the religion boards.

better stop this before it consumes you.
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Abagworo(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2010
I started smoking hemp from Jss 2 and stopped in the university.The problem is that some people are not strong enough for hemp and it therefore has negative impact on them.
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by OchiAgha2(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2010
I do not see any problem with people smoking Indian hemp. Watch when the U.S. legalizes it, the rest of the world will follow. It is actually good for you when you pain problems. I can only see the positives of such a drug. Even though there are negatives, indian hemp has been used for quite some time throughout the world. It was only demonized when the U.S. demonized it during the War on Drugs. You couldn't have the darkies getting high!
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

I do not see any problem with people smoking Indian hemp. Watch when the U.S. legalizes it, the rest of the world will follow. It is actually good for you when you pain problems. I can only see the positives of such a drug. Even though there are negatives, indian hemp has been used for quite some time throughout the world. It was only demonized when the U.S. demonized it during the War on Drugs. You couldn't have the darkies getting high!

Abagworo:

I started smoking hemp from Jss 2 and stopped in the university.The problem is that some people are not strong enough for hemp and it therefore has negative impact on them.

I foresee a future when peeps will move around with their 'weed smoking certificates', issued by the State & signed by no less than the Governor, the Commissioner of Health or some such highly placed government official. grin

You go for your medical evaluation, you're certified fit to light-up (subject to applicable smoke-free legislation) and bingo! no more police harassment or social stigma attached to the happy drug
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by Mobinga: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
Who's the clown that opened this thread?
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by omongbati2: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ekiti is number one in indian hemp in Nigeria

Ekiti: 2 Ghanaians Jailed Over Indian Hemp - Nairaland
Author Topic: Ekiti: 2 Ghanaians Jailed Over Indian Hemp (Read 96 views)
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-499425.0.html - Cached
NDLEA discovers 70-acre Indian hemp farm
NDLEA discovers 70-acre Indian hemp farm: Source: Punch : Ekiti News Section: Ekiti : Date: 2010/05/28 . By Sesan Olufowobi They operated like a syndicate.
www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/display_search.php?news_source=, - Cached
Why we can’t stop growing cannabis – Ekiti Indian hemp ,
The National Daily is the newspaper of choice for balanced and well-researched reports and information.
www.nationaldailyngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&, - Cached
The Sun News On-line |
2 Ghanaians jailed over Indian hemp From BOLU-OLU ESHO, Ado-Ekiti Tuesday, August 17, 2010
www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/aug/17/, - Cached
allAfrica.com: Nigeria: NDLEA Arrests 2 Indian Hemp Dealers ,
, The Ekiti State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Ag-ency (NDLEA) made a major break through recently when its men raided about 10 hectares of Indian Hemp ,
allafrica.com/stories/200409240495.html
NDLEA destroys Indian hemp plantation – The Nation ,
The officers and men of the Ekiti State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the weekend destroyed a 35-acre Indian hemp plantation at
nigerianbulletin.com/2009/08/03/ndlea-destroys-indian, - Cached
allAfrica.com: Nigeria: 13 Drug Dealers in NDLEA Net in Ekiti
Ado-Ekiti — The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in Ekiti State has arrested 13 suspected drug dea-lers and destroyed 22 acres of Indian hemp plantation in ,
allafrica.com/stories/200811201019.html
The Punch:: Ekiti NDLEA arrests fake army officer with 20 ,
The National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency in Ekiti State on Thursday said it arrested a fake army officer with 20 bags of Indian hemp. The suspect, Sunday Ode, who said ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200803210244760 - Cached
Indian Hemp | Nigerian Bulletin
The officers and men of the Ekiti State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the weekend destroyed a 35-acre Indian hemp plantation at a forest ,
nigerianbulletin.com/tag/indian-hemp - Cached
Just deserts!•NDLEA recently bore its fang on criminals ,
News Star News Paper , Just deserts!•NDLEA recently bore its fang on criminals in Ekiti State when it destroyed several tons of Indian hemp
newsstarng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&, - Cached

2 Ghanaians jailed over Indian hemp - Naijapals
Two Ghanians, Wilson Nketia (57) and Mustapha Jubril (36), have been convicted by the Federal High Court, Ado-Ekiti, for dealing in Indian Hemp.
www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,43864, - Cached
Ekiti State News
ADO-EKITI - TWO fake policemen in possession of 24 bags of Indian hemp worth about N2 million have been arrested by men of Ekiti State Police Command, just as a ,
www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/mar2005.php - Cached
The Punch:: NDLEA parades seven drug traffickers in Ekiti
The suspects, who are to be arraigned very soon at the Federal High Court, Ado-Ekiti, were arrested at various parts of the state with the Indian hemp.
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200807182293046 - Cached
The Punch:: NDLEA discovers 70-acre Indian hemp farm
There is only one product on the vast land: Indian hemp, meant to be cultivated all year round. It is located in Omu Aran Camp, Ise Ekiti in Eseorun Local Government Area ,
www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010052847634 - Cached
Ekiti State Should Drop That Name ''Fountain Of Knowledge ,
EKITI State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has rated the state as a leading producer of Marijuana a.k.a. Indian hemp on the African continent
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-305329.0.html - Cached
The Sun News On-line | South-West
At Ilokun, a suburb of Ado-Ekiti, the NDLEA invited stakeholders to a public destruction of 50 tonnes of Indian hemp worth N20 million.
www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/dec/25/, - Cached
NDLEA destroys Indian hemp plantation
The officers and men of the Ekiti State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the weekend destroyed a
thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/12660/1/NDLEA, - Cached
Drug agency discovers 43 hectares of Indian hemp
Drug agency discovers 43 hectares of Indian hemp , narcotics agency, Akingbade Bamidele, told journalists on Wednesday in Ado-Ekiti ,
234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5635534-146/drug, - Cached
Top News, Latest headlines, World News & U.S News - Upi.com
of Indian hemp H-14.Ado-Ekiti: Association frowns at profiteering by foodstuff sellers H-15.Abuja: 55,000 women die annually in Nigeria-- Ibrahim H-16.Owerri: Soludo, Obiozor ,
www.upi.com/Official_Government_Wires/Story/20080510, - Cached
Jul1210 Ekiti loans ]
, and civil servants who acted as guarantors of loans for beneficiaries of the Ekiti , reserves on the need to rid the state of the cultivation and trafficking of Indian Hemp.
234next.com/, /ekiti_moves_to_recover_micro_credit.csp - Cached
Re: Indian Hemp Now Rampant Among Pupils In Enugu - Ndlea by tpia1: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
let's see what will happen now.

after ileke idi has tired and done a 180° turn, then the Igbo "warriors" and other non-igbo [the likes of beaf and co] will emerge from their hiding places and launch vicious, unrelenting attacks on yorubas and the southwest.

some other people [like tpia1] will be forced to respond to them, and that's when we'll start hearing about how tpia1 is always fighting and is such a bloody tribalist.

ileke idi herself will suddenly morph into a gentle rabbit and she'll tut-tut and shake her head as loud as the others, wondering what is tpia1's problem and why cant she just get along with people.

(1)

Atiku Endorement By Enugu House Of Assembly,false! / The Crimes Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari / The Nigerian Government Power Reform Road Map.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.