Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,711 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus (46560 Views)

Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Thieves Roasting A Stolen Goat Caught And Disgraced, Made To Carry It On Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
This post made me remember a time like that when one guy said I should carry a bag for him past a police station...he said he will catch up with me through one route like that..... Even though I was 13 then I knew he had evil intentions.
I just jejely told him I can't
We have to be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by geedup(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
IF YOU HAD LISTENED TO THOSE LADIPO BOYS BECAUSE OF 2 MILLY, YOU PROBABLY COULD HVE BEING KILLED ON THE WAY BEFORE HEADING THERE.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
omoadeleye:
Indirectly advertising yourself
More ororo to your brain grin
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Excuzeme: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some ladipo boys were there to drink so two of them came close to me and said engineer, shey u Sabi drive? I said yes, if u fit carry this motor come ladipo, na 2million you go collect.

I wont check any name but l am certain that if we check, the GREEDY MUTHERFUCKERS who made the statement above are ...............

a) Fulani

b) Afonja

c) Yiibo Ipob Piglets

d) Niger Devee people.

Chose the correct answer.
No Prize for getting it right because we all know the developers of China. undecided grin
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Excuzeme: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
puremaker7:
what type of engineer are you? u should have used a professional terms.
The professional term for Decking is Floor slab,
The black leather is DPM(damproof membrane)
and there is nothing like leakage, it's call dampness in construction term. Dampness occur when concrete gain moisture through capillary action

Kai!

IPOB people call PVC and Nylon ...............LEATHER! grin

Nor Vex, na the shape of the Head dey cause am. undecided

I wonder what they would call the leather (processed animal skin) itself?
Nnamdi, over to you.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Excuzeme: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jlow2:
be mindful when you say Ladipo traders, those that come to hustle at Ladipo are different from those that own shops, warehouses and re importers and they also belong to various unions,

Six and Half Dozen....

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by phantom24: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
U did well but If you were wiser, you should have checked inside of d car for d car particulars from there you connect d owner by yourself to come and pick his car. Hopefully he would hav compensated you.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Liposure: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
ursullalinda:
Thank God you are not greedy......That is what most Nigerians are suffering from.......sharp sharp money.
na so my sister. Some people one make sharp sharp money. Greed is a chronic disease in our land i tell u. Take care

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by chatinent: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
But e pain you say dem no roger you baa?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Insectkiller: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
...Some ladipo boys were there to drink so two of them came close to me and said engineer, shey u Sabi drive? I said yes, if u fit carry this motor come ladipo, na 2million you go collect

Why can't they carry it themselves without paying anyone #2m.?

That's u have to be careful of greed before greed kill you...
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Legendguru: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
smiley
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by noble71(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Roon9:
Post of the month

Always do the right thing

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 2*100AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #299,999
Can it carry laptop?
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
chigutz:
U just wan tell us say u dey into construction how come u didnt snap the car packed in front of ur site
oga it was a long time ago, I no even dey into construction anymore
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reference:
The interactions with people concerning the said vehicle could have caused you serious problems. Learn to keep issues of security closely knit. As the property custodian 3 days is far too long for a vehicle to remain on your property before taking action, overnight should raise alarm and then donot entertain solicitations or make your identity or actions known to strangers.

Also donot publish the fact that you probably aided the police in the investigation of violent crimes, for your safety.
it was a, long time ago and the thread just made me remember it, even my boss then told me, driving that suv that day was a mistake cos they could just rope me
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Whumzhie:
you are a contented guy. bless ur soul
contented ke? I was even struggling then, maybe my mother's prayers saved me because truly I was tempted but thinking bout it later and sharing the plight with others, I was happy I didn't do it
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
decub:

You get mind bro. Go report to Nigerian Police and they say make you come drive, you still enter drive.

If you can't tow it to your station, leave it there; I can't drive.
ha eye witness plenty there o
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
Op,you should have done it low key,this world people wicked ooooo,you do good con fey show pictures of yaself and making yourself traceable,people who did the deal fit arrange for youoooooo,nextinme just do your good and leave the picture trumpet out of it.
O dangerous gan.
the matter Don tey o, just remember the scenerio
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Npower: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Stop stealing, go and work hard like me so that even Dangote will not see your back
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by franugo(m): 2:21am On Mar 07, 2020
iiamharkinwaley:
Very good you're not stingy, I laud your effort Op, In other news, we sell heavy trucks and heavy trucks part. Kindly check siggy for more info.

Nothing about the op concerns stinginess bros
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Roon9(m): 4:14am On Mar 07, 2020
noble71:

Can it carry laptop?

Up to 8 laptops
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by francis5051: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
So what do you want us to do now eh?
We should go and sale stolen vehicles at ladipo
Or stolen phones at computer village,,
Do we look like thieves?
what's dis one saying. ?
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by supereagle(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2020
They would have used you to get promotion if you were greedy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Myself2(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Elsanchez:
Thank God you did the right thing

Don't worry about the 100k, a good name is better than that and God will reward you in better ways
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Roon9:
Post of the month

Always do the right thing

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 2*100AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #299,999
does that include both medium size deep freezer, Phillips iron, and oxygen big size fan send me a whatsapp message on 08160003381
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by delishpot: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Those boys are suspects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers / Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.