Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,236 members, 7,853,213 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus (46561 Views)

Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Thieves Roasting A Stolen Goat Caught And Disgraced, Made To Carry It On Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Pauladex(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thanks to your parents prayer
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by EkelediliBuhari: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hmm

So I just lost FP because I read first.... Nah.. It won't happen again.. Meanwhile OP you are the real OG..

Me I for dey ladipo Sha 2seconds.... Kwarrapt me... embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by MistadeRegal(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
angry
"Carry am come Ladipo and N2M na your money o!"
Evil and devilish implicators!
undecided
Why didn't they drive it to Ladipo and collect the N2M?
GOD saved you that you ain't the greedy type. Your enemy could have been cooling their feet right now in a a damp Police Cell, accused of the robbery.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Tripitaka: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Enskynelson:
Nigeria will be a better place if we don't steal, not because we will be caught but because it not good to steal another person's sweat.

Tell that to those celebrating internet fraudsters.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by CheedyJ(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Stingy police, they couldn't even give d op like 10k from d 100k...anyways, op u did d right thing ...
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
nice
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by civilserva: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
T
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Elsanchez:
Thank God you did the right thing

if na me i go pretend like i no see just like everybody

just as we are pretending like say we get government in Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by AkolagTech: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
The question is why didn't the ladipo guys drive the car away themselves? Why would they need to pay someone #2mil just to bring the car to them?
Op, your angel dey full duty that day I swear. Na devil been wan use your destiny play ludo be that oo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by igahdavid(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reading
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by jaxxy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why wud u take Smtn that is not ur own in the 1st place for whatever reason talkless of a car

Ladipo boys are mostly criminals I mean the ones that hang around expect for those who own shops and not even all of them.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by mordred44: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reverse 4 b d case
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by chigutz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
U just wan tell us say u dey into construction how come u didnt snap the car packed in front of ur site

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by seborrhic: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Those ladipo guys may even have reported you later to the police when eventually the vehicle is found out to have not only been stolen but involved in a murder.
After several torture episodes on them from the police you may have the greatest shock in your life when one of them "confesses" 'that you are their ring leader of a notorious robbery gang,involved in xyz dastardly robberies'.
At that even your own family would start believing that you are not the person they thought they knew.
Your good conscience and God saved you.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Candycrushy(f): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Well done bro...
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Perfecttouchade: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thank God for ur life...take greed out of your life and u won't regret in life, that's a lesson to everyone
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Correcto: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
There aregood and bad people everywhere.
southniyikaye:
A guy opened a thread about ladipo boys selling stolen vehicle parts https://www.nairaland.com/5720382/ladipo-market-traders-aid-us and this made me remember my ordeal some years ago I think 2014/2015.

I was a site manager with a construction firm, DELABAS construction.

For those who knows mushin very well, this site is close to mushin last bus stop, adjacent FCMB agege motor road mushin, very close to ladipo madket. There is this brand new lexus rx330 from the look of things, it was bought brand new and from the way I looked at it, maybe 4-5months used. It was parked at the front of our site but I didn't notice on time. It was there for like 3days,but my believe was that maybe the owner just come there and park it everyday very early before I get to site though even when I close from site, I still leave it there.

On the third day, the woman selling paraga beside the site called my attention to it that the key is at the keyhole and the car hasn't moved for the past three days. Some ladipo boys were there to drink so two of them came close to me and said engineer, shey u Sabi drive? I said yes, if u fit carry this motor come ladipo, na 2million you go collect.

Now this is the issue, at the back of our site is olosan police station, before u get to ladipo, there is another police station before bally white hotels,

I thought about it seriously and I decided to go inform them at olosan police station and when the police came, I was even the one that drove the car to the police station.

Two days later, I got to know the suv belong to the chairman of bluegate ups, he was robbed and the driver was killed, they used the vehicle as a getaway and coincidentally parked it at the front of our site.

I heard the man gave the policemen about 100k dem no share me Sha but anytime dey see me, they always hail me and it gave me some leverage in, mushin.

Now twist, what if I agree with the ladipo guys and the car is being tracked or police just stopped me on my way to ladipo, what will I tell them?

Below is the picture of the site back then when it was under construction.
When u look closely u will see the FCMB bank.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by AuroraB(f): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
You did well brother..

NB nice work going on in your site but i would like to add with usage of black leather on decking before casting to avoind leakage of cement water and damaging of woods, in my site even if its a 5ft decking i must use leather on it.
...leather or polythene

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by KennieKingOba(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
thank your stars mr man!

We sell GREEK YOUGHURT, YOGHURT PARFAIT, FROZEN YOGHURT AND NATURAL FRUIT JUICES
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
You're an Omoluabi,a virtuous man.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
You did well brother..

NB nice work going on in your site but i would like to add with usage of black leather on decking before casting to avoind leakage of cement water and damaging of woods, in my site even if its a 5ft decking i must use leather on it.

Well said but Nylon (aka water proof membrane is enough). Black leather cost a lot.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by KennieKingOba(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
thank your stars mr man!

We sell GREEK YOUGHURT, YOGHURT PARFAIT, FROZEN YOGHURT AND NATURAL FRUIT JUICES
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Doktajay5: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
The name shaming of ladipo traders just continues

Not all ladipo traders are crooks. There are legitimate traders and importers there doing legitimate business.

The guys that asked if you could drive might be detectives as well

Fast and smart thinking Nigerian....

This is the case bro..

those guys that ask him to drive the jeep were actually investigating that matter and have been loitering around, looking for who will move the car or who they will just use as scapegoat to report their findings and go homo, cos dem sef Don tier.. Lol....

Op de sensitive shaa.. In this Nigeria... No, if u no de careful for nothing, pant go just wear u.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by kayusely70(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thank God for escaping a set up

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Elsanchez: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

if na me i go pretend like i no see just like everybody

just as we are pretending like say we get government in Nigeria now

Hmmm, this your name reminds me of a certain criminal element of the 80s

Are you related?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by ArcFresky(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
You did well brother..

I thought the Nylon is there to keep moisture in the casting.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Doktajay5:

Fast and smart thinking Nigerian....

This is the case bro..

those guys that ask him to drive the jeep were actually investigating that matter and have been loitering around, looking for who will move the car or who they will just use as scapegoat to report their findings and go homo, cos dem sef Don tier.. Lol....

Op de sensitive shaa.. In this Nigeria... No, if u no de careful for nothing, pant go just wear u.

I tell u. The 2m reward is enough danger sign. Those guys are detective looking for whom to use as scapegoat.

No trader will promise that outrageous amount, and most spare parts traders can drive

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by staga: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
A guy opened a thread about ladipo boys selling stolen vehicle parts https://www.nairaland.com/5720382/ladipo-market-traders-aid-us and this made me remember my ordeal some years ago I think 2014/2015.

I was a site manager with a construction firm, DELABAS construction.

For those who knows mushin very well, this site is close to mushin last bus stop, adjacent FCMB agege motor road mushin, very close to ladipo madket. There is this brand new lexus rx330 from the look of things, it was bought brand new and from the way I looked at it, maybe 4-5months used. It was parked at the front of our site but I didn't notice on time. It was there for like 3days,but my believe was that maybe the owner just come there and park it everyday very early before I get to site though even when I close from site, I still leave it there.

On the third day, the woman selling paraga beside the site called my attention to it that the key is at the keyhole and the car hasn't moved for the past three days. Some ladipo boys were there to drink so two of them came close to me and said engineer, shey u Sabi drive? I said yes, if u fit carry this motor come ladipo, na 2million you go collect.

Now this is the issue, at the back of our site is olosan police station, before u get to ladipo, there is another police station before bally white hotels,

I thought about it seriously and I decided to go inform them at olosan police station and when the police came, I was even the one that drove the car to the police station.

Two days later, I got to know the suv belong to the chairman of bluegate ups, he was robbed and the driver was killed, they used the vehicle as a getaway and coincidentally parked it at the front of our site.

I heard the man gave the policemen about 100k dem no share me Sha but anytime dey see me, they always hail me and it gave me some leverage in, mushin.

Now twist, what if I agree with the ladipo guys and the car is being tracked or police just stopped me on my way to ladipo, what will I tell them?

Below is the picture of the site back then when it was under construction.
When u look closely u will see the FCMB bank.

If you had agreed with them then that makes you a criminal yourself. Is the car your own?

Some things should not even be contemplated.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by zoedew: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
The two million will run out. You will borrow to pay a Lawyer sluice you of the mess. You won’t do that again.
Re: My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus by fvck(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
money121:
Nice one bro

God no go shame Us ooo

Na so

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers / Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.