Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? (2137 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Girls have repeatedly told me they still have the number of their exes on their phones. You ask them why they begin to give you some silly reasons: to remain friends, miracles whether they could comeback again etc. Guys also do it but it's prevailant in the female folks.
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by ArcFresky(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
The fact we dated and brokeup doesn't mean we can't remain friends....

Although, It can be hard... But having someone like family is nice.

As long as, boundaries are set....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Romanoff(f): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
One of my exes is me helping get a job. I haven't seen him in two years and we are in the same city.

If the break up is amicable, why should there be bad blood?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Jman06(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Once I forget an ex, I forget them for life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by GraGra247(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some are monitoring spirits checking ex on whatsapp, Facebook etc

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Tripitaka: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why do I have to delete them when I know them off by heart? I could tell you the phone numbers of my last three partners off the cuff.

Finally enough, I do not know my current partner's number by heart.

Crazy stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Are you for real?
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by kingxsamz(m): 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Na for back up na...
You and your Ex might end up getting into a FWB relationship...
That's if ya'll broke up in good terms tho...
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 07, 2020
Purely for back up.

I was surprised when one of my now married exes still called me a couple of months ago to ask for a 'loan'. I used the opportunity to refresh her past knowledge about my financial principles with regards to women. I get calls from others now and then; mostly fishing to see if I could be 'helpful'. Women never give up the quest for material things.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Purely for back up.

I was surprised when one of my now married exes still called me a couple of months ago to ask for a 'loan'. I used the opportunity to refresh her past knowledge about my financial principles with regards to women. I get calls from others now and then; mostly fishing to see if I could be 'helpful'. Women never give up the quest for material things.
you are looking for ladies' troubles o
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
you are looking for ladies' troubles o

You see man wey free of ladies' troubles before? Anyway, I'm immune. I have my system to avoid lady trouble on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Naomila: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Well if you guys still remain friends. A time in life you can still help each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2020
So as to keep eating free food or keep exploiting him or her if you know you know.
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Jman06:
Once I forget an ex, I forget them for life.

So, how many ex have you used and dumped. ?
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Jman06(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Gforce2015:

So, how many ex have you used and dumped. ?
Just 10 of them
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by BlackfireX: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Once fvvvcked....

Can be fvvvvck again and again...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by QwarkdFerengi(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Due to the possibility of Okafor's law.
Again and again and again. All the female do is give you flimsy excuse for keeping the number but na story.

Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
QwarkdFerengi:
Due to the possibility of Okafor's law.
Again and again and again. All the female do is give you flimsy excuse for keeping the number but na story.
and women are rarely commenting o!
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by flyinnizam(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
not people like me sha
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Bankerboy: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
My ex of ova 4yrs , i still hv her num but my latest ex na sharp sharp i take delete her number comot 4 my phone. . It all depends hw it ends
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Rawhumper(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2020
[

Well you said it all.....as for me i delete it sharply.

Except there was something unique she did for me furing our dating and i was the cause of break up. Thats the only thing that can make me hesistate to delete her contact.

quote author=SweetyMarvel00 post=87217024]Girls have repeatedly told me they still have the number of their exes on their phones. You ask them why they begin to give you some silly reasons: to remain friends, miracles whether they could comeback again etc. Guys also do it but it's prevailant in the female folks.[/quote]
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by Snails2020: 2:04pm On May 25, 2020
We still have some ex though and I can't just delete the number just like that
Re: Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? by doris4u(f): 2:54pm On May 25, 2020
I still have my ex number even though we had a very big quarrel and he still has mine cos I can still view his status on WhatsApp, suprising why he still has my contact after all he did.
We still follow each other on Instagram sef.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Remove One From Your Life / The Unexplained Phenomenon Of Highway 666 (photos) / Boys With This Following NAMES Have Big PENIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.