Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries (30695 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. / Nasarawa Repatriates 788 Almajiris To Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
An begining to feel that Ganduje rigging that election is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Karemarealty288(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
crackhouse:
Almajiri is a multi billion dollar business. The government should collect tax instead of pursuing them.

Let's go there...

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
I hope better arrangements are made for them

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by hayatulimisticor(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
bugidon:
grin aboki don dey get sense small small
They've always had sense, how do you explain bokoharam's terrorism that lasted this long?
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by hayatulimisticor(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
ThePansophist:
Tecno Camon 12

3GB RAM

32GB ROM

Raising funds for my project

I'm willing to give my power bank out to the buyer.

It sells for 36k Non-negotiable

Why did you buy it at first? ��
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by enemyofprogress: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Those they imported for the 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Way to go ! I am beginning to like Ganduje and this is because I did not expect he could do some of these things he is credited with.

Nigeria is a blessed country. Kano ordinary should be our own Dubai, Lagos should be Las Vegas while Aba by now, should have the capacity and capability to produce machines of any kind.

At this age and time,why should any right thinking person be encouraging almajirism as a culture ? Why on earth would somebody still be trekking with hundreds of cows from Kebbi to Oyo in the name of herding cow when ranching offers better productivity and profit ?

It is either we make Nigeria work or everybody goes their separate ways. Enough of radarada !

4 Likes

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by YaksonFCA(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Impressive.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by fauda49(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Buharis state is always mentioned for terrible indices, what exactly did this useless man do for his people

He want to construct rail line from Katsina to Niger republic to bring in more almajiri and jihadist book haram fighters. Is that not an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Arrewa: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gandollaar:
But Arrewa says they are all chadians and nigeriens grin
must you always tag my moniker in any northern issue that doesn't concern you??
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by pmoye(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Kolinakano: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
selemempe:
how come you always support the north and always oppose the south even though you claim to be igbo

YOU MEAN AN IGBO CAN NOT SUPPORT NORTH..
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by 175(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tonyfx:
All these aboki wen nor fit control their pr**k, you neva fit take care of yourself you go dey marry 3 wives angry

Don't embarrass or insult the marriage institution by saying dem go dey marry 3 wives . . .instead use the right words. . .dem go dey impregnate people children and born children full everywhere.

Those guys no fit marry jare. . .even the Qur'an frowns against marrying and not been able to cater for the marriage!

gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Fortyfifty(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hehe after them use dem do sai baba.issh
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by salt1: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Arrewa:

So no single Igbo beggar among them?
You used to post pictures of begging in the South. Do you now know that those beggars came from the North?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by denjjy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Every Northern State and elite should adhere strictly to this remarkable move. when I was serving in the North, I took time to interview and test the intelligence of the Almajiris, I discovered 90% of them are highly smart only that the society is plaque on their intellect.....I can beat my chest that the north will be great one day, states especially Kano will not stand to regret this decision at any point in the future

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Greatkenny2: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
It’s imperative .....let us encourage this, let the north channel their energy to rehabilitating these kids. This is development, on the long run it’d curb insurgency

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by dahnimoh(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why nau

DO they want to destroy age long tradition

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Greatkenny2: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Way to go ! I am beginning to like Ganduje and this is because I did not expect he could do some of these things he is credited with.

Nigeria is a blessed country. Kano ordinary should be our own Dubai, Lagos should be Las Vegas while Aba by now, should have the capacity and capability to produce machines of any kind.

At this age and time,why should any right thinking person be encouraging almajirism as a culture ? Why on earth would somebody still be trekking with hundreds of cows from Kebbi to Oyo in the name of herding cow when ranching offers better productivity and profit ?

It is either we make Nigeria work or everybody goes their separate ways. Enough of radarada !
. I couldn’t have said it better...�
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Whumzhie(f): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fear of Corona virus
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Coronasunworshi: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wow

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Greatkenny2:
. I couldn’t have said it better...�

Thanks.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Gandollaar(f): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Arrewa:
You could have just replied with more photos of the 20% beautiful north while neglecting the 80% slum north grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Tunde835(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
StrikeBack:
We need them in lagos
ur Joking
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by selemempe: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kolinakano:

YOU MEAN AN IGBO CAN NOT SUPPORT NORTH..
it's not just that he supports the north...he always has something negative to say about Igbos and yorubas and south south
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Coldie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:
it's sad to read that the opportunity Buhari had to help his kinsmen is channel to prove supremacy and domination of appointment of some individual who add nothing to lift North out of its long weird backward heritage

he keep appointing Northerners thinking he's doing the south. no human development but enriching few individuals when he now leave office he will be regretting why he chose to be that stupid

what does a Fulani man knows anyway than conquer, killing, war, domination and supremacy. it beat my imagination how Yar'adua standout among these blood sucking Fulani
The kind of benefit north has benefitted from Nigeria since independence till date, if the east enjoys a quarter of those privileges, by now poverty would have gone extinct in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Coldie(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
denjjy:
Every Northern State and elite should adhere strictly to this remarkable move. when I was serving in the North, I took time to interview and test the intelligence of the Almajiris, I discovered 90% of them are highly smart only that the society is plaque on their intellect.....I can beat my chest that the north will be great one day, states especially Kano will not stand to regret this decision at any point in the future
U are seriously insulting the north with this your comment, did they tell u the north is not great already?

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Arrewa: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gandollaar:
You could have just replied with more photos of the 20% beautiful north while neglecting the 80% slum north grin
so almajiris are now 80% of slum north.... See how una take dey reason
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by 0m0nnakoda: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Very good development.
No one should complain when Lagos State Government does the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales / Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others / FFK Celebrates 61st Birthday With Children, Friends, Household Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.