Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries (30700 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. / Nasarawa Repatriates 788 Almajiris To Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by 0m0nnakoda: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
denjjy:
Every Northern State and elite should adhere strictly to this remarkable move. when I was serving in the North, I took time to interview and test the intelligence of the Almajiris, I discovered 90% of them are highly smart only that the society is plaque on their intellect.....I can beat my chest that the north will be great one day, states especially Kano will not stand to regret this decision at any point in the future
HOW exactly did you test IQs?

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Boyhood: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Am I the only one that observed that since this Coronavirus, somebody did not travel again.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by bjgurl(f): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good initiative by the government, the almajiri are causing nuisance all around not just in kano state and this development will make them relocate to other states, why can't the government proffer commendable solution before discarding them off the street,

Meanwhile it's never too late to take good care of yourself with what you have boost your immune system and thank me later.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Fariq: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blue3k2:

The NIS should do their jobs. Deport all these illegal aliens. These northern condoned their presence then later complain they're committing crimes.

I'd like a break down on the numbers. Lol gandolla use to claim most of the almajari were from outside the state. These politicians tell dumb lies.

Is he lying? It says Katsina has the highest.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by klax(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
God punish buhari wallahi. Imagine Katsina has the highest almanjiri deported from Kano.

Buhari you see your life? The day this man finally leave Aso Rock I will personally throw a party.

Buhari dey vex me like hell. I never dislike pesin like dis in my entire life I just dislike him right from my boyhood in barracks days till today.

1 Like

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Burruchaga71(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Are they not the same people that voted Ganduje. Ndiara
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by emmaitive(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
nice one
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Blue3k2: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fariq:

Is he lying? It says Katsina has the highest.

It's an obvious lie. There's almajiri populations there is in million. Then the article here doesn't mention how many of them were residents. That tiny 1500 number should be telling.

Again if they're from other countries why had the state not called NIS to deport them. The guy is just deflecting.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Excuzeme: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I am in support of this.

Each state should emulate such irrespective of who the hammer hits.

Deport unruly elements.

Sharrap dea!
[b]Has your Jibrin El Sudan in Aso Rock, deported all the blood thirsty Fulani terrorist-Herdsmen he imported from Futa Jalon in Guinea, the ones from Mali, Senegal, Chad, Sudan, etc?

Okay, those ones were imported for RUGA and to kill people whose land Fulani and their terrorist MACBAn wants to steal, right?[/b]
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by pat077: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Where is MURIC? I need his comment.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Wronggee(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
No be small grin grin
bugidon:
grin aboki don dey get sense small small
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by IMRAAN33(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nothing of that nature really happened. It's an audio repatriation........
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/380584-kano-govt-repatriates-1500-almajiris-to-neighbouring-states-countries.html
oya o, you banned street begging, so u just expect them to starve to death?? Everything should be done with wisdom abeg!! Later, 9ja will be complaining of insecurity. If begging must be banned, a better alternative should be set in place prior to the ban.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by gabe: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gombe with less than a quarter of Kano's revenue is planning to educate 500,000 almajiris. This cow has no plan to educate, only repriatration. His predecessor, Kwankwaso educated 1000s of people up to 1st degree, masters and PhD level, home and abroad in different fields. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by israelmao(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
If this effort can't be sustained the insecurity such ,armed banditry, terrorism and kidnapping in the north will be minimized.Large portion of those who are being recruited by Boko Haram come from the pool of Almajiri system.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by 77up(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
I can imagine how sane kano will looks like now, must visit there soon.

Nice one gov ganduje.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by chatinent: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
By plane, bus or foot?
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by felixray2010(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good news
This is one of the news I want to be reading
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by MillerJnr(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
osuofia2:
North really has a long way to go, with what the dullard has done to Nigeria it will take them 100yrs or more to catch with the south, my prayers are with them.

all states have a long way to go, even the almighty Lagos. fact.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by NaMeAboki: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Cantonese:
So one can actually be repatriated in his own country without noise. If the repatriation was done by a state in the South - let's say Lagos or the east, by now gun shooting everywhere. New bills would be proposed, northern threats everywhere. God dey sha.

Stop lying and deceiving yourself with useless propaganda; the south had been quietly repatriating northerthers for years without anyone raising an eyebrow; it was only when some (SE) states started illegally and discriminatorily detaining northerners as boko Haram suspects; as well as insisting on registering and issuing them with specific I.D. at the exclusion of all others that northerners complained.
Ironically; it was the same S.Easterners who began wailing as soon as Fashola (the then governor of Lagos state) commenced repatriation of beggars/destitutes including their own sons and daughters out of the state - even though their governors were doing the same to others.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Fariq: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blue3k2:

It's an obvious lie. There's almajiri populations there is in million. Then the article here doesn't mention how many of them were residents. That tiny 1500 number should be telling.

Again if they're from other countries why had the state not called NIS to deport them. The guy is just deflecting.

You're not making sense either. I have known you to disect things with fact but you have fall hand this time. 1.5k was arrested who told you that's all? Have you conducted census about what he says, that you're concluding it to be lie. In your own logic since he is lying, then the number of indigines are the majority. How are you different from him (Ganduje) that's says majority are non indigine.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Legendguru: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Blue3k2: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fariq:

You're not making sense either. I have known you to disect things with fact but you have fall hand this time. 1.5k was arrested who told you that's all? Have you conducted census about what he says, that you're concluding it to be lie. In your own logic since he is lying, then the number of indigines are the majority. How are you different from him (Ganduje) that's says majority are non indigine.

Do you need me to spoon feed you all the information? Ganduje is quoted in 2019 saying there's over 2 million almajiris the state. Unless you see them repatriate over a million of almajiris that's clearly a lie. If you have common sense, know basic math and look up these stories this lie difficult to catch.

If they took a survey why dont they just repa

As of today in Kano, we have over 2 million almajiri in Kano which we don’t have the infrastructure to take care of them.

Governor Ganduje 2019

In Kano, we undertook a survey and we found out that we have more than three million Almajiris and Almajiri syndrome is one of the serious problems that we have in the north-west geopolitical zone.

“What we discovered from our survey is that many of these Almajiris come from the Niger Republic, some from Chad, Northern Cameroon and some from other states of the north-west.

Governor Ganduje 2017

Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by TruthinAction: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
I thought they were part of the new recruits to be trained to fight Jihad when the time comes? They should have given them scholarship like they plan to do for the Boko Haram. They have fallen my hand.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Fariq: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blue3k2:

Do you need me to spoon feed you all the information? Ganduje is quoted in 2019 saying there's over 2 million almajiris the state. Unless you see them repatriate over a million of almajiris that's clearly a lie. If you have common sense, know basic math and look up these stories this lie difficult to catch.

Or you should rather spoon feed yourself. He said some have voluntarily withdrawn their children from the street. And you heard Ganduje saying 2 million here, 3 million there and there's another place he says million. All these are assumptions. You believe him when he said a million but you don't believe him when he said majority are non indigine.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Cantonese: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Stop lying and deceiving yourself with useless propaganda; the south had been quietly repatriating northerthers for years without anyone raising an eyebrow; it was only when some (SE) states started illegally and discriminatorily detaining northerners as boko Haram suspects; as well as insisting on registering and issuing them with specific I.D. at the exclusion of all others that northerners complained.
Ironically; it was the same S.Easterners who began wailing as soon as Fashola (the then governor of Lagos state) commenced repatriation of beggars/destitutes including their own sons and daughters out of the state - even though their governors were doing the same to others.

Where is the lie? Where is the self deceit? And where is the propaganda?

If the south had been repatriating beggars from the north, either quietly or publicly the south would have long been rid of northern beggars.

If the east had been detaining beggars or repatriating them, this herdsmen menace would not be there today. Do you want to pretend that herdsmen/boko haram do not disguise as beggars? Do you want to act as if you do not know that boko haram has beggars as members?

When you referred to Fashola did you not notice that you simply butressed my point? People screamed when Fashola tried to repatriate beggars back to their villages in the north. Did anybody scream when Ganduje repatriated those ones?

Are you pained that Ganduje repatriated beggars? Are you ashamed of it? Please let's be realistic.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Blue3k2: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fariq:

Or you should rather spoon feed yourself. He said some have voluntarily withdrawn their children from the street. And you heard Ganduje saying 2 million here, 3 million there and there's another place he says million. All these are assumptions. You believe him when he said a million but you don't believe him when he said majority are non indigine.

If you applied common sense you'd figure out the lie yourself. Are you claiming over million kids left the country last week? The almajari population in Nigeria is measured at 9.5 million by UNICEF that's why his figure is plausible. The estimate are both in the millions and he conducted a survey. If the majority of them aren't Nigerians he would simply call NIS to round them up and deport them. Apply logic there's no way 95% of almajiris non Nigerians as he said.

Ganduje disclosed that 95 per cent of Almajiris in Kano are children who migrated from Chad, Niger Republic and Northern part of Cameroon to seek Quranic education.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by ablejesus26(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
I have a feeling the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is about to use Ganjule to do start something new in Nigeria
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Solorrman3310: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2020
osuofia2:
North really has a long way to go, with what the dullard has done to Nigeria it will take them 100yrs or more to catch with the south, my prayers are with them.
The south has nothing to emulate than filth and immorality. It's only in the south u would see a couple living for years,having children but gotten them without marriage something that even the Americans never do. It's in the south u will find no almajiri or disabled who begs why ? Because they are either killed and hurried or eaten as pepper soup delicacy. It's in the south where u will see a brother beheads his father or mother for rituals,it's in the south where u will get a father,a brother having sex with the blood family,it's in the south where u will see even older women wearing a skimpy skirt that u can without much effort see their underwear and that include seeing by their children it's hard to get some one that could not describe the colours of his mothers and sisters underwears,it is in the south where u will get many area boys who came in to the world without knowing their fathers of which almost about half of them are fathered by northerners who went their for trade or as heavy duty trucks conductors and in the process fvck the women who were all hardly not prostitute,when the northerner finished his stay he usually runs to north leaving the mother and the child to stay together. It's only in the south where almost all of them eats any living creature that moves and recent death carcass ones,u eat disgusting beings ranging from maggots,dogs,pigs,donkeys,lizards,snails,hyena,monkeys of all type,apes,humans,tortoise,snakes,and death animals the combination of such animals renders most of u smell a unique southern smell as we named it,it's a fish like particular smell that can not be wash away by any bath,soap or lotion,u can not sense it but we do lastly u have professors,doctors,scientist and many big men but the most pathetic of all is worship somebody other than God ,this is the worst way of life that we pray to God to never be like u not in only 100 years that u talked about but forever and ever and ever and ever ever,u do worship a guy that does nothing without the command of God,he was a prophet and a good prophet as we respect him as Muslim because it's even a must to us since disliking him means becoming non Muslim,he was the messiah,he raises the death and he was very honest but had characters that disqualified him to be a God. Jesus had anus and penix which he uses up untill he depart,real God do not in any way get degraded and shamefully having a disgusting creation on to himself,God never goes to toilet to urinate and shitt as Jesus did,God never cried,never got beaten ,prophets and we people are the ones that have such features because God is above all u know and has no time going to toilet,in short emulating south by the north means doom,the north ofcourse suffers hunger as stated by one body organisation but as u can see it's because we eat less animals not as u who eat every living things. We better all die in hunger 80 times than become u who only knows how to dance and sing in the name of worship ping God. U think dancing can serve as a direct ticket to paradise,u think God is like gudluck or obasanjo right ? Even obasanjo can sue u if u chooses to be only dancing and singing in serving him let alone God almighty.Lastly know this ,i shall never read ur comment even if u send it for me it's a waste because i quit reading critic and commendable comments on nairaland since 2013 sorry.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Solorrman3310: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
ABOKI DEY LIKE BORN ANY HOW WITHOUT MEASURING THEIR FINANCIAL CAPACITY TO RAISE SUCH KIDS IN A DECENT WAY. THESE ARE POTENCIAL BOBO HARAM DUDE. THEY HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO LOSS THEY WILL SAY, AFTER ALL THEY ARE BARELY SURVIVING ON EARTH.
Does china who are the most popular country on Earth failed . Say another thing because in this u lied.
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Solorrman3310: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Godons1:

Aboki no get sense, yet na them dey hold South East destiny. They decide what happens to any South Easterners.
Those that are insane are those that worship a guy instead of God infact they are far more than mad men The south has nothing to emulate than filth and immorality. It's only in the south u would see a couple living for years,having children but gotten them without marriage something that even the Americans never do. It's in the south u will find no almajiri or disabled who begs why ? Because they are either killed and hurried or eaten as pepper soup delicacy. It's in the south where u will see a brother beheads his father or mother for rituals,it's in the south where u will get a father,a brother having sex with the blood family,it's in the south where u will see even older women wearing a skimpy skirt that u can without much effort see their underwear and that include seeing by their children it's hard to get some one that could not describe the colours of his mothers and sisters underwears,it is in the south where u will get many area boys who came in to the world without knowing their fathers of which almost about half of them are fathered by northerners who went their for trade or as heavy duty trucks conductors and in the process fvck the women who were all hardly not prostitute,when the northerner finished his stay he usually runs to north leaving the mother and the child to stay together. It's only in the south where almost all of them eats any living creature that moves and recent death carcass ones,u eat disgusting beings ranging from maggots,dogs,pigs,donkeys,lizards,snails,hyena,monkeys of all type,apes,humans,tortoise,snakes,and death animals the combination of such animals renders most of u smell a unique southern smell as we named it,it's a fish like particular smell that can not be wash away by any bath,soap or lotion,u can not sense it but we do lastly u have professors,doctors,scientist and many big men but the most pathetic of all is worship somebody other than God ,this is the worst way of life that we pray to God to never be like u not in only 100 years that u talked about but forever and ever and ever and ever ever,u do worship a guy that does nothing without the command of God,he was a prophet and a good prophet as we respect him as Muslim because it's even a must to us since disliking him means becoming non Muslim,he was the messiah,he raises the death and he was very honest but had characters that disqualified him to be a God. Jesus had anus and penix which he uses up untill he depart,real God do not in any way get degraded and shamefully having a disgusting creation on to himself,God never goes to toilet to urinate and shitt as Jesus did,God never cried,never got beaten ,prophets and we people are the ones that have such features because God is above all u know and has no time going to toilet,in short emulating south by the north means doom,the north ofcourse suffers hunger as stated by one body organisation but as u can see it's because we eat less animals not as u who eat every living things. We better all die in hunger 80 times than become u who only knows how to dance and sing in the name of worship ping God. U think dancing can serve as a direct ticket to paradise,u think God is like gudluck or obasanjo right ? Even obasanjo can sue u if u chooses to be only dancing and singing in serving him let alone God almighty.Lastly know this ,i shall never read ur comment even if u send it for me it's a waste because i quit reading critic and commendable comments on nairaland since 2013 sorry
Re: Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries by Solorrman3310: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2020
farem:

It's unfortunate that from those arrested NO ONE CHRISTIAN is found among them.
These people are a curse to The south has nothing to emulate than filth and immorality. It's only in the south u would see a couple living for years,having children but gotten them without marriage something that even the Americans never do. It's in the south u will find no almajiri or disabled who begs why ? Because they are either killed and hurried or eaten as pepper soup delicacy. It's in the south where u will see a brother beheads his father or mother for rituals,it's in the south where u will get a father,a brother having sex with the blood family,it's in the south where u will see even older women wearing a skimpy skirt that u can without much effort see their underwear and that include seeing by their children it's hard to get some one that could not describe the colours of his mothers and sisters underwears,it is in the south where u will get many area boys who came in to the world without knowing their fathers of which almost about half of them are fathered by northerners who went their for trade or as heavy duty trucks conductors and in the process fvck the women who were all hardly not prostitute,when the northerner finished his stay he usually runs to north leaving the mother and the child to stay together. It's only in the south where almost all of them eats any living creature that moves and recent death carcass ones,u eat disgusting beings ranging from maggots,dogs,pigs,donkeys,lizards,snails,hyena,monkeys of all type,apes,humans,tortoise,snakes,and death animals the combination of such animals renders most of u smell a unique southern smell as we named it,it's a fish like particular smell that can not be wash away by any bath,soap or lotion,u can not sense it but we do lastly u have professors,doctors,scientist and many big men but the most pathetic of all is worship somebody other than God ,this is the worst way of life that we pray to God to never be like u not in only 100 years that u talked about but forever and ever and ever and ever ever,u do worship a guy that does nothing without the command of God,he was a prophet and a good prophet as we respect him as Muslim because it's even a must to us since disliking him means becoming non Muslim,he was the messiah,he raises the death and he was very honest but had characters that disqualified him to be a God. Jesus had anus and penix which he uses up untill he depart,real God do not in any way get degraded and shamefully having a disgusting creation on to himself,God never goes to toilet to urinate and shitt as Jesus did,God never cried,never got beaten ,prophets and we people are the ones that have such features because God is above all u know and has no time going to toilet,in short emulating south by the north means doom,the north ofcourse suffers hunger as stated by one body organisation but as u can see it's because we eat less animals not as u who eat every living things. We better all die in hunger 80 times than become u who only knows how to dance and sing in the name of worship ping God. U think dancing can serve as a direct ticket to paradise,u think God is like gudluck or obasanjo right ? Even obasanjo can sue u if u chooses to be only dancing and singing in serving him let alone God almighty.Lastly know this ,i shall never read ur comment even if u send it for me it's a waste because i quit reading critic and commendable comments on nairaland since 2013 sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.