Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Was Deceived. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Deceived. (2880 Views)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deceived. by sholay2011(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
What a wonderful thread. This just ministered to me. God bless you.
Re: I Was Deceived. by JoyAda1234(f): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Good luck with your search for the one that teaches the truth.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deceived. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Acehart:

John 4:23 But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

You don’t have to wish her luck in her search; the Father is searching for her already; He doesn’t lose his way. He will find her.

What "Father"?
Re: I Was Deceived. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueAngel444:
that means your answer is NO

you basically avoid them, so how do you know what they are about, ain't you being prejudice and a bit myopic to conclude such when you consider the deviations of the same catholic church from the "faith" they claim to proclaim.

Besides the bride of Christ is not a church

I will not argue religion with you.

I have done plenty of that many a moon ago and I know exactly how it ends.

I hold on to my opinion.

Hold on to yours.

No big deal.
Re: I Was Deceived. by Acehart: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

What "Father"?

Her Father
Re: I Was Deceived. by ObaOduaa: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

What "Father"?
[/s]
Re: I Was Deceived. by ObaOduaa: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I will not argue religion with you.

I have done plenty of that many a moon ago and I know exactly how it ends.

I hold on to my opinion.

Hold on to yours.

No big deal.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by ojaysam25(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
The true dominations of Christ is one that emphasize on salvation and can help you grow spiritually....
the roman catholic church pays more importance to Mary....who is been refer to,as the mother of God...which I really don't understand....
@op try mountain of fire....there they emphasize more on salvation.....and they don't preach what we all as Christian would love to hear rather they preach the truth...no Mata how scary he could be...wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

What a glowing recommendation! The catholic church selected the doctrines of god that you should believe! OMFD the freaking irony! LMFAO!
you too like wahala walahi
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2020
ojaysam25:
The true dominations of Christ is one that emphasize on salvation and can help you grow spiritually....
the roman catholic church pays more importance to Mary....who is been refer to,as the mother of God...which I really don't understand....
@op try mountain of fire....there they emphasize more on salvation.....and they don't preach what we all as Christian would love to hear rather they preach the truth...no Mata how scary he could be...wish you luck.
MFM shocked
You meaning the truth, like forgiving our enemies

And that the blessings of God cannot be bought by tithing or offering cheesy
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2020
sholay2011:
What a wonderful thread. This just ministered to me. God bless you.
You're welcome cheesy
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! Is that how you treat children? Immediately kill them when they make mistakes? So your god can't think of corrective measures beyond killing? What a pitiful thought.
wow so you think of God as a father shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by ojaysam25(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
MFM shocked
You meaning the truth, like forgiving our enemies

And that the blessings of God cannot be bought by tithing or offering cheesy
the bitter truth that will scare most 'ice cream' Christians away....something most churches would not say,for fear of losing members
Re: I Was Deceived. by LordReed(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
wow so you think of God as a father shocked cheesy

No I think God concepts are foolish but then we try to use the concept to show how foolish it appears to be. If a father kills his children because they made mistake do you call that father loving?
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

No I think God concepts are foolish but then we try to use the concept to show how foolish it appears to be. If a father kills his children because they made mistake do you call that father loving?
but He doesn't kill His own children does He? grin

Don't make a mistake God is a father but He isn't everyone's father. Some are children of the devil cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
ojaysam25:

the bitter truth that will scare most 'ice cream' Christians away....something most churches would not say,for fear of losing members
is it like how those who eat in mama put need deliverance.

Or demonic clothes, or what how every mistake leads to bondage. undecided
Re: I Was Deceived. by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
but He doesn't kill His own children does He? grin

Don't make a mistake God is a father but He isn't everyone's father. Some are children of the devil cheesy

According to your bible did the devil make anybody? Why does that become a viable reason to kill? Besides we were talking about Christians and why god does nothing to correct wrong teaching and you brought up killing. Is that the only option available to your god to correct his own Christians?
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

According to your bible did the devil make anybody? Why does that become a viable reason to kill? Besides we were talking about Christians and why god does nothing to correct wrong teaching and you brought up killing. Is that the only option available to your god to correct his own Christians?
here you go again accusing me falsely.

You see the devil is an accuser and so are his children cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deceived. by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
here you go again accusing me falsely.

You see the devil is an accuser and so are his children cheesy

Is there something wrong with you? Can you not have a conversation without becoming unhinged? Where did I falsely accuse you? Was it not you who said this:

BlueAngel444:

Well you have a point, I mean if God immediately killed people like you when you make mistakes, I wonder how one would see God.

Are you not the one who brought up the issue of killing with this statement?
Re: I Was Deceived. by ojaysam25(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
is it like how those who eat in mama put need deliverance.

Or demonic clothes, or what how every mistake leads to bondage. undecided
you wouldn't truly know from the outside...I advise you see things for yourself.
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

Is there something wrong with you? Can you not have a conversation without becoming unhinged? Where did I falsely accuse you? Was it not you who said this:

Are you not the one who brought up the issue of killing with this statement?
And from what you quoted above did I say God WILL kill anybody undecided?

You accused God of doing nothing, I asked you how you would view him if he killed.
Then you twist it and make an inference that

Why does that become a viable reason to kill? Besides we were talking about Christians and why god does nothing to correct wrong teaching and you brought up killing. Is that the only option available to your god to correct his own Christians?
imagine your statement is that the only option.

Because you make yourself believe you're right you don't see your wrong, you just justify yourself.

Did I tell you God will kill Christians?

Even if he does, did I tell you that's his only option?

You can go ahead and justify yourself

What were you thinking when you typed "to correct his own Christians"

Oh by the way I'm not unhinged, obviously seeing as you believe mainly your opinion to be right I wonder if you believe my response, or misunderstand it. Which ever one. Na you know

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
ojaysam25:

you wouldn't truly know from the outside...I advise you see things for yourself.
okay, like MFM house fellowship, attending region head quarters, listening to Olukoya's messages or attend Power must change hands.

Except you have connect to be close to the G.O

And to ask him and find out where he gets some of his mysterious teachings from cheesy

Because power without sound doctrine is not of God.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
And from what you quoted above did I say God WILL kill anybody undecided?

You accused God of doing nothing, I asked you how you would view him if he killed.
Then you twist it and make an inference that

imagine your statement is that the only option.

Because you make yourself believe you're right you don't see your wrong, you just justify yourself.

Did I tell you God will kill Christians?

Even if he does, did I tell you that's his only option?

You can go ahead and justify yourself

What were you thinking when you typed "to correct his own Christians"

Oh by the way I'm not unhinged, obviously seeing as you believe mainly your opinion to be right I wonder if you believe my response, or misunderstand it. Which ever one. Na you know

You brought up killing and I am asking you if there isn't another way and you accuse me of all sorts. Do you not understand the question? Why is god not correcting his people, you bring up killing, why? If there is another way of correcting why are you talking about killing? Talk about the thing you want to talk about if you don't want to talk about killing, it's that simple.
Re: I Was Deceived. by ojaysam25(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
okay, like MFM house fellowship, attending region head quarters, listening to Olukoya's messages or attend Power must change hands.

Except you have connect to be close to the G.O

And to ask him and find out where he gets some of his mysterious teachings from cheesy

Because power without sound doctrine is not of God.
hmm,so which of the teachings you refer to as false....that doesn't have scriptural backings....let's start from there
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
ojaysam25:

hmm,so which of the teachings you refer to as false....that doesn't have scriptural backings....let's start from there
tithing, first fruits, before you start know that even the devil quotes scripture

Before we get to Die by fire cheesy
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

You brought up killing and I am asking you if there isn't another way and you accuse me of all sorts. Do you not understand the question? Why is god not correcting his people, you bring up killing, why? If there is another way of correcting why are you talking about killing? Talk about the thing you want to talk about if you don't want to talk about killing, it's that simple.

God is correcting HIS OWN PEOPLE, if you were one of his you would know but if not how is it your business self undecided, God taking the physical body of his own people and giving them another body, God preventing his own people from doing that which is wrong by rebuking them and punishing them while on earth.

Or do you want God to rebuke and help you grin I mean every child gets rebuked by their father except an outsider cheesy

So why do you despise God so much?

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by LordReed(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

God is correcting HIS OWN PEOPLE, if you were one of his you would know but if not how is it your business self undecided, God taking the physical body of his own people and giving them another body, God preventing his own people from doing that which is wrong by rebuking them and punishing them while on earth.

Or do you want God to rebuke and help you grin I mean every child gets rebuked by their father except an outsider cheesy

So why do you despise God so much?

LoL! If your god is rebuking his own how then did you get deceived in church? LMFAO!

Despise god? Don't make me laugh, there is no god to despise however puerile god concepts are open game for ridicule.
Re: I Was Deceived. by ojaysam25(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
tithing, first fruits, before you start know that even the devil quotes scripture

Before we get to Die by fire cheesy
I think what you need is a complete understanding of the bible....tithing,first fruits has scriptural backings....
as for the die by fire prayers...I want you to know that prayers are harmless unless God answers them....and God has been answering them....
before you quote the bible about loving ones enemy,I want you know that same bible says suffer not for a witch to live....
Re: I Was Deceived. by hupernikao: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Well you have a point, I mean if God immediately killed people like you when you make mistakes, I wonder how one would see God.

Besides everyone gets punished in their own time for their wickedness. God's patience is out of mercy.

What a wisdom. Such a perfect answer to the poser.
Weldone Sir.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2020
ojaysam25:

I think what you need is a complete understanding of the bible....tithing,first fruits has scriptural backings....
as for the die by fire prayers...I want you to know that prayers are harmless unless God answers them....and God has been answering them....
before you quote the bible about loving ones enemy,I want you know that same bible says suffer not for a witch to live....
suffer not for a witch to live means

what one is doing is suffering
"FOR" means purpose

Man's suffering is the means of their livelihood.

What God said we should do is stop "suffering for them" and not that we should stop them from living.
The truth is if we stop offering ourselves to witchcraft whom through our suffering survive they will die off.
Re: I Was Deceived. by ojaysam25(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
BlueAngel444:
suffer not for a witch to live means

what one is doing is suffering
"FOR" means purpose

Man's suffering is the means of their livelihood.

What God said we should do is stop "suffering for them" and not that we should stop them from living.
The truth is if we stop offering ourselves to witchcraft whom through our suffering survive they will die off.
So you think if a witch died cuz of such prayers that mfm is guilty of murder....is that so...they only prayed.....or who do you think answered the prayer....
The truth is loving witches and trying to draw them to God is good but the thing is you would suffer terribly in their hands....the bible tells us to put the armor of God and be ready for war....as Christians we must be "no nonsense" soldiers rather than civilian even the angels battled also...or what do you think happen during battles....
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2020
ojaysam25:

So you think if a witch died cuz of such prayers that mfm is guilty of murder....is that so...they only prayed.....or who do you think answered the prayer....
The truth is loving witches and trying to draw them to God is good but the thing is you would suffer terribly in their hands....the bible tells us to put the armor of God and be ready for war....as Christians we must be "no nonsense" soldiers rather than civilian even the angels battled also...or what do you think happen during battles....
I don't think MFM is guilty of murder.
Micah 5:12 God has said what he will do

But what he expects from us is to not give our lives them nor let them decide how we should live.

The bible mentions armour of God as a PROTECTION, is it written to defend oneself and not attack. Children of God are chosen, anointed to endure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Bible Meaning Of Speaking In Tongues? {glossolalia Or Xenoglossy} / Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) / A Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.