Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Was Deceived. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Deceived. (2879 Views)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deceived. by ojaysam25(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
I don't think MFM is guilty of murder.
Micah 5:12 God has said what he will do

But what he expects from us is to not give our lives them nor let them decide how we should live.

The bible mentions armour of God as a PROTECTION, is it not written to defend oneself and not attack. Children of God are chosen, anointed to endure
Ephesians 6:17
And take the hermet of salvation and THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT...which is the word of God....
There the bible tells us to defend ourself with the herment of salvation,with the shield of faith,and breastplate of righteousness but most importantly Attack with the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT,which is professing the word of God through prayers...and thats what mfm is utilizing...stay blessed.
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2020
ojaysam25:
Ephesians 6:17
And take the hermet of salvation and THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT...which is the word of God....
There the bible tells us to defend ourself with the herment of salvation,with the shield of faith,and breastplate of righteousness but most importantly Attack with the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT,which is professing the word of God through prayers...and thats what mfm is utilizing...stay blessed.
not to use as an attack weapon but to set captives free, to break the bonds and chains of lies and deceptions, strongholds of manipulation.

I am not saying evil people won't perish, I am saying we don't purposefully seek such. We use the sword to separate those who are to be born of God from darkness.

We disarm wickedness and render powers of evil ineffective. For their very evil will destroy them if they continue it and not out of fear of what they could do to use for if we offer not ourselves to them they have no power over the life of God in us. Men can hurt our flesh but not our souls for what we value the most is not our flesh but our souls.
Re: I Was Deceived. by ojaysam25(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:
not to use as an attack weapon but to set captives free, to break the bonds and chains of lies and deceptions, strongholds of manipulation.

I am not saying evil people won't perish, I am saying we don't purposefully seek such. We use the sword to separate those who are to be born of God from darkness.

We disarm wickedness and render powers of evil ineffective. For their very evil will destroy them if they continue it and not out of fear of what they could do to use for if we offer not ourselves to them they have no power over the life of God in us. Men can hurt our flesh but not our souls for what we value the most is not our flesh but our souls.
from your first paragraph I think we are now on same page..stay bless
Re: I Was Deceived. by Galactico4ever(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2020
JoyAda1234:
Firstly,the Roman church was not founded by Jesus Christ;the true church of Christ are the people that he redeemed with his blood and these people are found in every denomination-his true disciples.Secondly,a church founded by Christ will not contradict his word.
As for what denomination I shall be attending,I would simply look for one that teaches the truth.
And what is the TRUTH?

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by macjireh: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
JoyAda1234:
Firstly,the Roman church was not founded by Jesus Christ;the true church of Christ are the people that he redeemed with his blood and these people are found in every denomination-his true disciples.Secondly,a church founded by Christ will not contradict his word.
As for what denomination I shall be attending,I would simply look for one that teaches the truth.
I will recommend u attend Gospel pillars Church (where God is)
Re: I Was Deceived. by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
JoyAda1234:
Stay away from the church-world. Every church run by man is of man and not of God.

Pick up your Bible and read what God says (not what men say) and what Jesus said. That is the truth in the Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deceived. by sonmvayina(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Emperor Julian..

"It is, I think, expedient to set forth to all mankind the reasons by which I was convinced that the fabrication of the Galilaeans is a fiction of men composed by wickedness. Though it has in it nothing divine, by making full use of that part of the soul which loves fable and is childish and foolish, it has induced men to believe that the monstrous tale is truth. "
Re: I Was Deceived. by Gullah: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
FrLukas:

I don't need to attend all the denominations.

I know that there can't be many Churches.

There can only be one. Only one Bride of Christ. Not many.

The Holy Spirit isn't an agent of confusion.

Every denomination teaches things that are fundamentally different from the others and all claim the Holy Spirit.

To say all of them are the true Christian Church is to say the Holy Spirit is confused.

So, by that logic, there has to be one Church indeed that teaches all of the truth at all times in all places.

What's your best bet?

I'll pick the Catholic Church.

I am much older than most of the Christian denominations in Nigeria anyway, so I don't see them as the true Church of Jesus Christ.

smiley
You are right that there is only one church however where I believe you are wrong is that that one church is the Roman Catholic Church. I think the mistake you make is looking at the church as a physical organisation. The church which Jesus referred to as his bride is a spiritual church. Anybody who believes in Jesus and has accepted Jesus into their lives are part of this spiritual church, it doesn't matter the denomination they attend in the physical. There a many in the Catholic Church who are part of this spiritual and universal church, there are also many in the Catholic Church that are not part of this Church. The same thing is applicable to other denominations. There is no physical church organisation that is number one or the only one, so long as you are a follower of Christ, we are all one body in Christ spiritually. The body of Christ is not divided by physical divisions created by men.
Re: I Was Deceived. by Gullah: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Stay away from the church-world. Every church run by man is of man and not of God.

Pick up your Bible and read what God says (not what men say) and what Jesus said. That is the truth in the Bible.
While I agree with your submission, I also believe it's important to have a place where you fellowship with other Christians. Iron sharpens iron, and the Bible says we shouldn't forsake the assembling of ourselves together. The problem with many Christians is that instead of seeing the church as a gathering of saints to fellowship with each other where there is no one all knowing member, they will rather see their pastors as God and follow whatever he says sheepishly. When the pastor errs or preaches heresy, they will all follow and be deceived. You rightly pointed out this churches created and run by men are the church of men and that the Bible is the only genuine source for knowledge of God's will. I only wanted to add that while studying the word for yourself, it's also important to have a gathering of Christians where you can fellowship with other Bible believing Christians.
Re: I Was Deceived. by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gullah:
While I agree with your submission, I also believe it's important to have a place where you fellowship with other Christians.
But that is a part of the deception created by men to deceive their fellow men. Jesus Christ never said you need to "fellowship with others". He never taught His disciples to do any such, and His commandments are clear for those who care for the Truth He has brought to mankind.
Gullah:
Iron sharpens iron
Well, Sure, Iron sharpeneth Iron, but I am afraid to have to tell you that even stone can do the job. So, what does that mean?
Gullah:
and the Bible says we shouldn't forsake the assembling of ourselves together.
That one small verse has been used as excuse to deceive Billions of souls into funding the dreams of men with kingdoms to build. Starting before the Roman church to the protestant movement, that one single SUGGESTION of Paul's has been used, laced in the name of God though, to build vast empires for mere men all of them claiming they do so for God. See https://www.nairaland.com/5991821/reaction-reno-omokri-kicks-against#91750955
The gathering of the first Christians were surely not for the reasons that Christians gather today. The first Christians gathered to carry out the work that Jesus Christ had set before them( Feeding and Caring of God's Sheep, as well as preaching of the Gospels), not the "Praise and worship" services and sessions of today's churchWorld.
Gullah:
The problem with many Christians is that instead of seeing the church as a gathering of saints to fellowship with each other where there is no one all knowing member, they will rather see their pastors as God and follow whatever he says sheepishly. When the pastor errs or preaches heresy, they will all follow and be deceived. You rightly pointed out this churches created and run by men are the church of men and that the Bible is the only genuine source for knowledge of God's will. I only wanted to add that while studying the word for yourself, it's also important to have a gathering of Christians where you can fellowship with other Bible believing Christians.
Your churchWorlds today are not of the gathering of saints though for how can God be in that which He never instructed His followers to do in His name?
The doctrines and traditions taught in the churchworld is a big enough clue that these buildings house kingdoms that are not of God but the men that run them.

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted

Gullah:
You rightly pointed out this churches created and run by men are the church of men and that the Bible is the only genuine source for knowledge of God's will. I only wanted to add that while studying the word for yourself, it's also important to have a gathering of Christians where you can fellowship with other Bible believing Christians.

I would suggest any person who really believes and follows Jesus Christ to listen to what John the apostle said below, and that is let God teach you everything..

1 John 3 vs 20-27 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20. You have the gift[a] that the Holy One[b] gave you. So you all know the truth.
21. Do you think I am writing this letter because you don’t know the truth? No, I am writing because you do know the truth. And you know that no lie comes from the truth.
22. So who is the liar? It is the one who says Jesus is not the Messiah. Whoever says that is the enemy of Christ—the one who does not believe in the Father or in his Son.
23. Whoever does not believe in the Son does not have the Father, but whoever accepts the Son has the Father too.
24. Be sure that you continue to follow the teaching you heard from the beginning. If you do that, you will always be in the Son and in the Father.
25. And this is what the Son promised us—eternal life.

26. I am writing this letter about those who are trying to lead you into the wrong way.
27. Christ gave you a special gift. You still have this gift in you. So you don’t need anyone to teach you. The gift he gave you teaches you about everything. It is a true gift, not a false one. So continue to live in Christ, as his gift taught you.
Re: I Was Deceived. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:

God is correcting HIS OWN PEOPLE, if you were one of his you would know but if not how is it your business self undecided, God taking the physical body of his own people and giving them another body, God preventing his own people from doing that which is wrong by rebuking them and punishing them while on earth.

Or do you want God to rebuke and help you grin I mean every child gets rebuked by their father except an outsider cheesy

So why do you despise God so much?

Oh! I came too late, I hope you do know that you are sparring with the prince of evil?

He has swallowed up many popular souls here who now faithfully follow and serve to wit CAPSLOCKED, Somvayina, Nobody, Budaatum many many souls.

He is pure evil and a true Serpent. Twisting and turning until he swallows up his hapless victim who does not even know that she is being swallowed by an Anaconda.

See how he twists and turns exactly like Satan in the Bible, Lying with the Truth or Bending the Truth out of Shape.

And exactly like Satan, once properly resisted, he disappears.

Check his old threads and see the souls who once stood against him but now, follow him.

Look at their ignorant arguments and look at his slimy Lying with the Truth Cunning and Deception!

He is A True Evil in the Flesh, I do say so, on the Authority Of The Word of God, which says "An evil tree Must Always bear an evil fruit!

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
LordReed:
You went to church and were still deceived like this doesn't ring any bells for you? Doesn't make you pause and think?

Satan must come! Damn!
Re: I Was Deceived. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
JoyAda1234:
I was a bit worried then because I still partly held on to the belief that roman catholic is the one true church but now I know better; roman catholic church is a FALSE church and I am NEVER going back to it EVER!! And I hope other catholics find the truth someday soon.Amen!

Amen!
Re: I Was Deceived. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
JoyAda1234:
Of course not! And that's why I decided to leave.

Ah yes, Catholics believe it
Re: I Was Deceived. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
FrLukas:

No, I don't think the Catholic Church has all the answers.

But I know that the Catholic Church has MOST of the answers and gives the best opportunity on moving towards a spiritual path.

Of all the Christian denominations, it is only the Catholic Church that still stands against anti-nature, anti-social behaviours like homosexuality, abortion, mercy killing, etc.

You do know that the Bible you are carrying around was selected and compiled by the Pope and Bishops of the Catholic Church, right?

Sorry father Lukas, na lie una dey spread to an unthinking people.

Some of the lies wey una dey talk for here no dey Europe and America.

But Truth is Universal!
Re: I Was Deceived. by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gullah:
You are right that there is only one church however where I believe you are wrong is that that one church is the Roman Catholic Church. I think the mistake you make is looking at the church as a physical organisation. The church which Jesus referred to as his bride is a spiritual church. Anybody who believes in Jesus and has accepted Jesus into their lives are part of this spiritual church, it doesn't matter the denomination they attend in the physical.
The World Church out there are physical organizations, and are not the Church that Jesus Christ spoke of. For you see, the World Church, all organizations built and run by men, stand against the very word and teaching of Jesus Christ Himself i.e. they are anti-Christ in nature, and so can not be said to be the same Church that Jesus Christ refers to.
Gullah:
There a many in the Catholic Church who are part of this spiritual and universal church, there are also many in the Catholic Church that are not part of this Church. The same thing is applicable to other denominations. There is no physical church organisation that is number one or the only one, so long as you are a follower of Christ, we are all one body in Christ spiritually. The body of Christ is not divided by physical divisions created by men.
How can that which is of God engage in that which is against God? [/quote] How can that which belongs to God be a part of that which is against God's word and commandments?
Jesus Christ warned His followers not to worship two masters, in this case. Those who chose to be a part of the world church essentially do so by worshiping the doctrines and rules created by men(presented in the name of God to deceive many), serving the men who own these churches and futhering the kingdom of men, and not God. Though they worship in the name of Jesus Christ, there master is really not Jesus Christ but the men whose doctrines and traditions they have chosen to chain their lives and souls to instead.

Matthew 5 vs 24 (ERV)
24. “You cannot serve two masters at the same time. You will hate one and love the other, or you will be loyal to one and not care about the other. You cannot serve God and Money[d] at the same time.
Jesus Christ warned His followers against adopting the doctrines and traditions of men, warning that by doing so, they make the decision to nullify the very power of God in their lives and situations, rendering their worship of God meaningless.

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted
Re: I Was Deceived. by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: I Was Deceived. by Xmuslim: 3:59am On Jul 17, 2020
FrLukas:

You do know that the Bible you are carrying around was selected and compiled by the Pope and Bishops of the Catholic Church, right?

And Christian god did not prevent such! What did he preoccupied himself with sef?
Re: I Was Deceived. by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
macjireh:

I will recommend u attend Gospel pillars Church (where God is)
I can guarantee you that God is not a part of that world-church either. Any church that is an offshoot of the church of Rome is not of God.
Any church that teaches the doctrines and traditions that are of men is not of God.
Any church that adds or removes from the word of God...does not present Jesus Christ's message as He taught it, is not of God.
Any church that ignores Jesus Christ's commandments and the obedience of all of them is not of God.
Any church that teaches doctrine of grace over obedience of all that which Jesus Christ commands is not of God.
Re: I Was Deceived. by truespeak: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
JoyAda1234:
I stopped believing in roman catholicism after testing its teachings with the scripture; some of their doctrines are flatly opposing to the scripture. However,I'm worried that I might be wrong afterall;I really do not want to offend God.

Finally, another soul free from the lies of that Church!

Indeed they are at the bolded! You are not wrong and can Never offend God for discovering the Truth!

Do not fall into the wrong hands again in your search for another Church for in truth these are the last days and as God had warned " His words shall be scarce".

My humble advice is read the Bible for yourself and ask God for understanding. Understanding comes from God himself and does not reside in man. It is the Lord who giveth it.

If you seek understanding like that phone or shoe or dress you so greatly desire and never give up till it is yours, then the Lord has promised to give it to you.

Whatever you get is for yourself and for your use, and it is you who shall stand, not a priest or pastor,but you!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deceived. by macjireh: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I can guarantee you that God is not a part of that world-church either. Any church that is an offshoot of the church of Rome is not of God.
Any church that teaches the doctrines and traditions that are of men is not of God.
Any church that adds or removes from the word of God...does not present Jesus Christ's message as He taught it, is not of God.
Any church that ignores Jesus Christ's commandments and the obedience of all of them is not of God.
Any church that teaches doctrine of grace over obedience of all that which Jesus Christ commands is not of God.
every thing u mentioned up there is strictly upheld by my Church,, we don't go against Christ's doctrines,, don't seat in ur house and assume everyone has lost it...by d way,,d Bible that u read is an offshoot of d same Rome Church,, so if u can believe that Bible as real,,then there are still real churches today...Don't live in deception
Re: I Was Deceived. by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
macjireh:

every thing u mentioned up there is strictly upheld by my Church,, we don't go against Christ's doctrines,, don't seat in ur house and assume everyone has lost it...by d way,,d Bible that u read is an offshoot of d same Rome Church,, so if u can believe that Bible as real,,then there are still real churches today...Don't live in deception
If you don't go against the teachings of Jesus Christ as you claim, then what are you doing sitting inside of your church-world week after week? Let me guess doing "praise and worship" services, all of which are according to man's doctrine by the way? undecided
Did you even know that Jesus Christ never taught His disciples to do that? No, man made a religion out of it though. undecided
Jesus Christ never taught that prayer was key, no He never did. He said obedience is the only key, but man made s religion too out of prayer, so you all can have a reason to keep contributing to thr building of man's kingdom rather than getting out to use the same resources where God would rather you do. undecided
At least learn from the example of the first Christians who spent their time doing works of Righteousness knowing it is by obeying and doing exactly what Jesus Christ commands that they can have their desires and needs met, and their lives lived according to the will of God, not man.
Did you also know that each person who claims to be born again is required to spend own time doing the Will of God, not as a member of a group? undecided

When i said that no offshoot of a corrupt beginning can suddenly become of God, i didn't make that up at all.

If you spend your time in church-world when you are instead supposed to be working out your own salvation through the works done in obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ, you are still not doing it God's way but man's way.
Re: I Was Deceived. by macjireh: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If you don't go against the teachings of Jesus Christ as you claim, then what are you doing sitting inside of your church-world week after week? Let me guess doing "praise and worship" services, all of which are according to man's doctrine by the way? undecided
Did you even know that Jesus Christ never taught His disciples to do that? No, man made a religion out of it though. undecided
Jesus Christ never taught that prayer was key, no He never did. He said obedience is the only key, but man made s religion too out of prayer, so you all can have a reason to keep contributing to thr building of man's kingdom rather than getting out to use the same resources where God would rather you do. undecided
At least learn from the example of the first Christians who spent their time doing works of Righteousness knowing it is by obeying and doing exactly what Jesus Christ commands that they can have their desires and needs met, and their lives lived according to the will of God, not man.
Did you also know that each person who claims to be born again is required to spend own time doing the Will of God, not as a member of a group? undecided

When i said that no offshoot of a corrupt beginning can suddenly become of God, i didn't make that up at all.

If you spend your time in church-world when you are instead supposed to be working out your own salvation through the works done in obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ, you are still not doing it God's way but man's way.

pls add scripture reference to every thing u wrote up there....until u do DAT,,just know u posted thrash
Re: I Was Deceived. by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
macjireh:

pls add scripture reference to every thing u wrote up there....until u do DAT,,just know u posted thrash
which particular claim do you need scripture backing for? undecided
Re: I Was Deceived. by truespeak: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2020
I was going to ask op how he/she uncovered the word the word "dis-ease", but I see it is credited to someone else. For now I see the word disease is actually dis-ease, which is what disease does to you. It puts you at unease, takes away your ease and peace, hence dis-ease.

Thank you op for bringing this to light and I wonder if you picked it as well.
Re: I Was Deceived. by davidinchrist(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2020
JoyAda1234:
I stopped believing in roman catholicism after testing its teachings with the scripture;some of their doctrines are flatly opposing to the scripture.However,I'm worried that I might be wrong afterall;I really do not want to offend God.

If you want to really please God and enter his Kingdom, you need to be sorry for nothing. You should be Sorry for innocent people, but not "deception and Leaders or False Prophets who LOVE to use it to lead people astray.

1 john 4 says TEST them. Test even the denomination or church you're right now. Deception is the number ONE weapon of the enemies in these last days.

I strongly believe in fellowship, but I've had to leave my last church since 2014. Of course, you can guess I must have visited most types of common churches around. So you don't need to ask me the names of my former Churches or Pastors.

May Jesus bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived. by Mineisgrace(f): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2020
The holy spirit is never wrong
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Sunday saints and Saturday sinners. It's good to be back tongue
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Mineisgrace:
The holy spirit is never wrong
Yes o, he is the way of those who obey cool
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:
wow, mehn you share the same vision with me. How I wish we met in real life.
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2020
truespeak:

Finally, another soul free from the lies of that Church!

Indeed they are at the bolded! You are not wrong and can Never offend God for discovering the Truth!

Do not fall into the wrong hands again in your search for another Church for in truth these are the last days and as God had warned " His words shall be scarce".

My humble advice is read the Bible for yourself and ask God for understanding. Understanding comes from God himself and does not reside in man. It is the Lord who giveth it.

If you seek understanding like that phone or shoe or dress you so greatly desire and never give up till it is yours, then the Lord has promised to give it to you.

Whatever you get is for yourself and for your use, and it is you who shall stand, not a priest or pastor,but you!

wow here is another one. How many of you are here on Nairaland. Maybe one day we could all fellowship together and study the word of God
Re: I Was Deceived. by BlueAngel444: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2020
macjireh:

where is your church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plug In With Your Faith - Pastor Chris / If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It / More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.