Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) (55689 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by SundayIgbanke: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Is that your Church?

You have totally lost it.

You deliver this one to Satan. Pele o, Mr deliverer.

I wish I could send you a mind resetting slap from here.
[/s]
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by sharonpropertie: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Beautiful!!!
egopersonified:
My fellow Christians, your Goliath has died on the cross of Calvary. Jesus said it is finished. What are you Fighting for again? Our fight is the fight of faith. Believing we have those things that the bible says are ours. Choose what you want in life, believe it (faith it), and work towards it, and you will see results. Expect the best. Stop thinking there are witches, neighbors, enemies,etc out to get you. Your life is what you make of it.

Some of us wonder why dangote or our friends and neighbors and terrible sinners are richer than them the true christians, it's because Life is guided by laws and principles. They have found how to make money and make money work for them. The fact that you are born again and I am a sinner will not stop you from falling to the ground if we both jump off a mountain, the law of gravity will apply to both of us.

Stop going to night vigils to pray against enemies, pray for your eyes to be open to know what step to take next. Whatsoever are true, whatsoever are pure, whatsoever are just, whatsoever are of good report, if there by virtue, think on these things not the horrible past or enemies.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Pascal181: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
When will Nigerians realize that nothing is chasing them or trying to harm them? undecided
Including fulani herdsmen?
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Chrisceejay: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
We hardly see pictures of JESUS or any related pictures nowadays all we see now is pastors and their wives in romantic ways or as this one am tired, i don't beleive them anymore
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Legendguru: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
flamingREED:

I may have been harsh, but I don't like lukewarm Christians.

who made you judge of whether a christian is hot, cold or lukewarm?
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by SundayIgbanke: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by einsteine(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
If he see real life Goliath now, he go run
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You are obviously not spiritually inclined then. That is not what that scripture meant.

I could keep giving scriptures but...

Ciao.

It is you that is overly spiritual... I don't have any Goliath.. I have Jesus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by flamingREED(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
FrLukas:

God.

Ezekiel 20:4 (KJV) Wilt thou judge them, son of man, wilt thou judge them? cause them to know the abominations of their fathers:
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pastor or thug
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lamanii22:

It is you that is overly spiritual... I don't have any Goliath.. I have Jesus...

Ok o.

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lamanii22:
Goliath that has died long time ago...

Yes, but the spirit of Goliath still intimidates till today.

But thank God we have the victory in Jesus.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by riczy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
lefulefu:
this one must be an edo pastor
weed
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by CLEVER123(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maybe he is talking about the Goliath of his village.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Stricklybidness(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
egopersonified:
My fellow Christians, your Goliath has died on the cross of Calvary. Jesus said it is finished. What are you Fighting for again? Our fight is the fight of faith. Believing we have those things that the bible says are ours. Choose what you want in life, believe it (faith it), and work towards it, and you will see results. Expect the best. Stop thinking there are witches, neighbors, enemies,etc out to get you. Your life is what you make of it.

Some of us wonder why dangote or our friends and neighbors and terrible sinners are richer than them the true christians, it's because Life is guided by laws and principles. They have found how to make money and make money work for them. The fact that you are born again and I am a sinner will not stop you from falling to the ground if we both jump off a mountain, the law of gravity will apply to both of us.

Stop going to night vigils to pray against enemies, pray for your eyes to be open to know what step to take next. Whatsoever are true, whatsoever are pure, whatsoever are just, whatsoever are of good report, if there by virtue, think on these things not the horrible past or enemies.
I want someone with this mindset to be my friend......
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Stricklybidness(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Offpoint:
That's what you get when Nigerians are always fighting an imaginary enemies.

Only in Nigeria:
If a trader didn't make sales = There's an enemy behind.

Someone with meagre salary starts a building project without proper estimation and end up not completing the building due to his lack of planning = There's an enemy behind it.

So idiotic husband got caught in the web of drunkiness influence by bad friends and his own decisions = There's an enemy behind it.

A neighbor didn't greed you cuz you had querelled: That person has become the enemy that will be responsible for every misfortune that befalls.

Nigeria is the only country who's not at war, but have more enemies than all the countries that has ever fought war.

These people need to hold on on something, something that can easily blame for their failures, the failures of their government, the failures of their society... so they constantly create an imaginary enemies and so people leverage on this to suck them all dry.

Only a lazy human being with pray for over an hour, what are discussing with God?

is GOD deaf or blind that can hear you, if you tell him your needs for 5-10 minutes?

Religious was supposed to free people from bondage, but what I'm seeing in Nigeria is reverse.

I've constantly let people know that on earth, no forces have power over your life unless you give them access to your life. Without it's light or darkness

If you read your Bible carefully and ponder on it, you'll decode a lot of hidden secrets.

Jesus was going around healing people, he wasn't healing everybody... he was healing those who believed, those who have faith...

What does mean to you? it means those people believe Jesus can heal them, they've given Jesus access to their lives... those who didn't, Jesus has no access to their lives.

The same thing applicable to power of darkness, the moment you believe they can harm you that moment they have access to your life.

Study the blacks and the whites societies and you'll get this message clearer...

Let me stop here: Someday I'll write a book about supernatural and natural. physical and spirituals
Laugh wan kill me...
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Stricklybidness(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Offpoint:
That's what you get when Nigerians are always fighting an imaginary enemies.

Only in Nigeria:
If a trader didn't make sales = There's an enemy behind.

Someone with meagre salary starts a building project without proper estimation and end up not completing the building due to his lack of planning = There's an enemy behind it.

So idiotic husband got caught in the web of drunkiness influence by bad friends and his own decisions = There's an enemy behind it.

A neighbor didn't greed you cuz you had querelled: That person has become the enemy that will be responsible for every misfortune that befalls.

Nigeria is the only country who's not at war, but have more enemies than all the countries that has ever fought war.

These people need to hold on on something, something that can easily blame for their failures, the failures of their government, the failures of their society... so they constantly create an imaginary enemies and so people leverage on this to suck them all dry.

Only a lazy human being with pray for over an hour, what are discussing with God?

is GOD deaf or blind that can hear you, if you tell him your needs for 5-10 minutes?

Religious was supposed to free people from bondage, but what I'm seeing in Nigeria is reverse.

I've constantly let people know that on earth, no forces have power over your life unless you give them access to your life. Without it's light or darkness

If you read your Bible carefully and ponder on it, you'll decode a lot of hidden secrets.

Jesus was going around healing people, he wasn't healing everybody... he was healing those who believed, those who have faith...

What does mean to you? it means those people believe Jesus can heal them, they've given Jesus access to their lives... those who didn't, Jesus has no access to their lives.

The same thing applicable to power of darkness, the moment you believe they can harm you that moment they have access to your life.

Study the blacks and the whites societies and you'll get this message clearer...

Let me stop here: Someday I'll write a book about supernatural and natural. physical and spirituals
Can't wait mate...
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
All these 'roadside' pastors angry

Na dia types dey sleep with dia church members grin
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by NACE13: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
I don't want to mock any body but a man of God once asked me why I didn't come for their Sunday service. My response was about body aches due to the strenuous exercise I partook in, the previous day, he said I should come to the church for prayers because it is spiritual and I was like undecided WTF, dude! I over-worked my body through exercise and nature is telling on me and you are saying it is spiritual.

These days, the way we Nigerians handle religious matter and the way the West handle theirs; I am beginning to lose interest at a very very fast pace
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Alimat40: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
My people perish for lack of knowledge It is well.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by dragunov: 2:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Busy001:
What do we call this one?

O gbenu tan. Na real waa o
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by ussv: 2:56am On Mar 08, 2020
God will help us in this country
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by dragunov: 3:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Busy001:

There is a certain degree of dumb rascality associated with pastors from the SS zone of Nigeria. They tend to experiment with an unholy alliance of thuggery and piousness.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by visionofbeauty: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Busy001:

A night of war.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Yes, but the spirit of Goliath still intimidates till today.

But thank God we have the victory in Jesus.

There is no spirit of Goliath anywhere. He is long dead and gone.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2020
lefulefu:
this one must be an edo pastor
brother..i thought about it too
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by DedeNkem: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2020
This idiot is a joke! Nigerian pastors go extreme lengths to convince morons to come and give them money.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Ok o.

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Yeah... Right.. But Goliath was human not a spirit... Plus the bible didn't specifically said Goliath is among those powers.... Don't get me wrong, I believe there are powers and all.... That's why we pray against 'em... Plus they are spirits, they don't die... You can only drive them off from you... It's not just a day's prayer... It's an everyday prayer....
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yeah... Right.. But Goliath was human not a spirit... Plus the bible didn't specifically said Goliath is among those powers.... Don't get me wrong, I believe there are powers and all.... That's why we pray against 'em... Plus they are spirits, they don't die... You can only drive them off from you... It's not just a day's prayer... It's an everyday prayer....

That is why there is something called a metaphor. You don't go about mocking Church fellowships that chooses to use Goliath as a metaphor for their spiritual enemies. It's a shame that people who call themselves Christians these days would talk and say the same things the world also says.

That has being my point all along.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
BluntBoy:

There is no spirit of Goliath anywhere. He is long dead and gone.

When I mean spirit of Goliath I don't mean the very spirit of Goliath verbatim, I mean there are spirits today that intimidate people just like Goliath did to the Isrealites.

In spiritual warfare there are lots of spirits with different characteristics, this is why we often use the spirit of this and that.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

That is why there is something called a metaphor. You don't go about mocking Church fellowships that chooses to use Goliath as a metaphor for their spiritual enemies. It's a shame that people who call themselves Christians these days would talk and say the same things the world also says.

That has being my point all along.

Do those people know that there is a thing called "metaphor" they still believe it is the real Goliath... It's best to just pray against powers... Plus, I'm not making mockery of 'em...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.