Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) (55691 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by crusufixo(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2020
inforesource:
Compare it with this, almost the same theme:

At least this makes more sense than the sensless one up there
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Ban religion in Nigeria and if after 10yrs Nigeria doesn't become a world power, I'd fry my already shriveled scrotum..
shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
How many times will Goliath die? I thought David killed Goliath in the Bible. They should give us the teaching of his Majesty and not the Devil's philosophy
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Exponental(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Religion in Africa....

Religion is 60% of our problem here in Nigeria...

Africa must free itself from mental captivity...

Most of our so called religious leaders are scammers and criminals in disguised..

Embrace humanity!!

Plant trees!!

Help the less privileged people around!!

Humanity will save Africa not religion!!

Remove religion from the heart of a black man and install humanity and see how beautiful African race is...
Most of these victims are lazy, gullible and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Ladyvin(f): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by AerialMapper: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Na wa oo!

Wetin Westlife no go see for empty street!
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by truthbitesnaija: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Set awon mentally deranged religious Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by useed(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2020
egopersonified:
My fellow Christians, your Goliath has died on the cross of Calvary. Jesus said it is finished. What are you Fighting for again? Our fight is the fight of faith. Believing we have those things that the bible says are ours. Choose what you want in life, believe it (faith it), and work towards it, and you will see results. Expect the best. Stop thinking there are witches, neighbors, enemies,etc out to get you. Your life is what you make of it.

Some of us wonder why dangote or our friends and neighbors and terrible sinners are richer than them the true christians, it's because Life is guided by laws and principles. They have found how to make money and make money work for them. The fact that you are born again and I am a sinner will not stop you from falling to the ground if we both jump off a mountain, the law of gravity will apply to both of us.

Stop going to night vigils to pray against enemies, pray for your eyes to be open to know what step to take next. Whatsoever are true, whatsoever are pure, whatsoever are just, whatsoever are of good report, if there by virtue, think on these things not the horrible past or enemies.

I wish I could buy you a bottle of beer, your utterances are out of this world... Wisdom without limits
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by wizod(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2020
When they ask people to catch somethiing they are looking up to the sky. Goliath is anything that challenges ur life or anything dat puts fear in your life. It may be marriage, finances, business or even fear of survival not d Philistian dat died many yrs ago.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Dollywood(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2020
blowjohn:
This can only happen in Edo or all those Ore side
It can never happen in Ore
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2020
WildChild00:

The Goliath troubling you will see you no more....
My goliath is dead and buried already.christ has done it all. halleluyah.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Dollywood:

It can never happen in Ore

Bros...from Ore down to Ogun to Ondo etc.....fetish institutions full that side
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by suzzyboss(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Goliath has died since even the David that fired the catapult has died.. Abi una wan wake Goliath kill am again
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by flamingREED(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2020
egopersonified:
My fellow Christians, your Goliath has died on the cross of Calvary. Jesus said it is finished. What are you Fighting for again? Our fight is the fight of faith. Believing we have those things that the bible says are ours. Choose what you want in life, believe it (faith it), and work towards it, and you will see results. Expect the best. Stop thinking there are witches, neighbors, enemies,etc out to get you. Your life is what you make of it.

Some of us wonder why dangote or our friends and neighbors and terrible sinners are richer than them the true christians, it's because Life is guided by laws and principles. They have found how to make money and make money work for them. The fact that you are born again and I am a sinner will not stop you from falling to the ground if we both jump off a mountain, the law of gravity will apply to both of us.

Stop going to night vigils to pray against enemies, pray for your eyes to be open to know what step to take next. Whatsoever are true, whatsoever are pure, whatsoever are just, whatsoever are of good report, if there by virtue, think on these things not the horrible past or enemies.

The devil is smarter than you are.
And he is more powerful than you can ever be.
Your kind cannot open the eyes of the blind.
I hope you taste the cruelty of the kingdom of darkness soonest so you stop parading armchair faith.
Lord, I should deliver this one to Satan.

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Ladyvin(f): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2020
Please did King David wear singlet to fight Goliath
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2020
egopersonified:

ur not serious. New generation Christianity be deceiving many. The devil is still the enemy of God's pple. "For we are wrestling not against flesh and blood..." Guy better be praying without ceasing.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by shegzieflex: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2020
egopersonified:

Your submission is on point! May the Lord open our eyes!!!
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Dollywood(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2020
blowjohn:

Bros...from Ore down to Ogun to Ondo etc.....fetish institutions full that side

Hahaha, this are just exaggerations from what you have heard from people

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria that is going back to the Stone Age.

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Is your own Goliath dead
good question sir
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Nairaboi(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Las Las when Goliath show now, them go JAKPA
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by danvon(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Nlanders if people want to be stupid they have ever right to do so, just let them be
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by oluxy(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2020
egopersonified:

I'm sorry, your write-up about it has finished on the cross is off point. That is not what it has finished is in this your thread.

Dangote richer than the Christian is a different thing. God gave wisdom to man naturally to increase and multiply, that's if you can put it to use rightly. Being a business man is different entering the kingdom of God.

It's Finished implies God funnily defeated the Satan who has in billions of year after sent down from heaven and hold the key of pit of heal for all soul captive, Jesus came and defeated him and retrieved the key (spiritually) that has held all soul of who died captive.

No more second dead for those who believes in God.

It's finished is a different case and Dangote n other neighbors richer than Christians are different cases and not related to the kingdom of God. You don't know what they uses to make their riches. Does that means riches is a guarantee of entering?

Even the rich man asked Jesus, what can I do to enter the kingdom of God.

God help us all.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Justarandomguy: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Offpoint:

Brother? Show some respect, that's my dad.

Times are tough, and any tactics implore to win souls for Christ is a welcome development.
After all my dad is not interested in your TITHEStongue
for reals?
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Reelmii: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2020
too much Africa magic Epic
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by bootycapon(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Fraudster. Deceit. Religious stupidity. Oya the foolish followers, go and get swindled as usual. Senseless pastors and blind church goers
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2020
what kinda rubbish is this? angry

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by brownbib(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2020
By their fruits, we shall know them! #FAKEMAN
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by aimuan(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2020
egopersonified:

your brain dey there..you have said it all,the question is,will they listen to you? Success comes from within.. People need to know this.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
It's a flourishing business.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by TGMISKY(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Na this kind people dey make sinners yab christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.