Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. (814 Views)

You're old If U Had Ever Drank Frm Dis Thermocool Freezer / How Many Opposite Sex U Had Sex With In Ur Entire Life? / Describe The Best Moment U Had With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by beeman80: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2010
Hey guys merry xmas in advance and a happy nu year to u all.
Yep to the issue at hand.Many of us are married but the question is how many of us are happily married?
If u had a chance to change that spouse will u do it?
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by mamaken: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2010
thats a wicked thread. . . angry
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by beeman80: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2010
mamaken:

thats a wicked thread. . .  angry

Lol!!! Is that a YES?
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2010
beeman80:

Yep to the issue at hand.Many of us are married but the question is how many of us are happily married?
MR plz dont disturb we SINGLEZ wit family issues grin grin
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by MrCork3: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2010
well, instruct her to change from dark skin angry to Light skin tongue
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Creamish(f): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2010
beeman80:

Nope! cool
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by livedit(f): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! smiley

Although I'm not married yet, no I wouldn't change a thing. I love my "honey bun" just the way he is. Nobody is perfect and I don't want nobody perfect except God. wink
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by nairafan: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
Yes I would
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Kajiang02(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
what happened to[b] "FOR BETTER FOR WORSE"[/b].,.,,??
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
mamaken:

thats a wicked thread. . . angry

since MANY get married for the wrong reasons, i think this thread makes a lot of sense!
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by mamaken: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
maybe in some cases it does. . . . undecided
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^^^oh yeah!!!
i remember a thread where someone asked :"who should be next of kin- wife or 2yr old son?" and you would be surprised how many replied "2yr old son" simply because they felt that wifey could arm them to get the loot.
can you imagine such way of thinking while being married to someone you supposedly LOVE?! clear case of being married to the wrong person!

anyway lets not derail this thread. . . . . . . . . the sad fact is that many will gladly change their spouse (if they had a magic wand) simply because their wifey was NOT their first choice thanks to body clock, religious pressure, peer pressure or social pressure.
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by tpia1: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
since MANY get married for the wrong reasons

EVERYBODY gets married for the wrong reasons.

the sad fact is that many will gladly change their spouse (if they had a magic wand) simply because their wifey was NOT their first choice thanks to body clock, religious pressure, peer pressure or social pressure.

wifey?
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by tpia1: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
the question is how many of us are happily married?

and what's your definition of happily married?

humping each other 24/7?

doing whatever could be construed as anti-establishment?
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Kelvinj(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
Never ever, would always wish for her if there were reincarnations
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by gabriel4u(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mery Xmas in advance,

If am maried, dat will be forever, well, iwould'nt try such. FOREVER.
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2010
tpia1:

wifey?

wifey: wife, spouse, partner, mate, significant other, companion. . . . . . . . . . same meaning.
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Dsense(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2010
[size=20pt]Nope . . . . .I love Creamish![/size]
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

anyway lets not derail this thread. . . . . . . . . the sad fact is that many will gladly change their spouse (if they had a magic wand) simply because their wifey was NOT their first choice thanks to body clock, religious pressure, peer pressure or social pressure.
Lol at bolded grin grin grin.
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by MrsEve2(f): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2010
No, I wouldn't. I am one of the few people didn't rushed to get married. Some of us have patience.
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Dsense(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^ you? angry tongue
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by MrsEve2(f): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
Bite me. angry angry
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Dsense(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2010
You are very salty angry
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by MrsEve2(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
I wonder why.
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Dsense(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2010
I wonder too
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by MrsEve2(f): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
hissssssssssssssss
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by iice(f): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2010
Whatever for? undecided
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by Mygoldie(f): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2010
@OP it depends,
Re: If U Had A Chance To Change Your Spouse. by sistajay(f): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2010
No point tryin to  change a spouse for your own selfish reasons!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! / Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? / I Have A Strange Addiction To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.