Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... (4126 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Story to be shared tomorrow with pictures. It's interesting. If you want to read it, raise your hand.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by JafunmiFX: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
I want to read
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by chatinent: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
I noticed you live 98% of your life seeking attention and publicity stunts. Not good, son.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Eagleboney(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
chatinent:
I noticed you live 98% of your life seeking attention and publicity stunts. Not good, son.
exactly bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin I no sure your plagiarized nonsense books still dey sell tongue
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Heistman:
grin I no sure your plagiarized nonsense books still dey sell tongue

It's exactly 50% of the story. Sales? That's not an issue — it's every day. If you want to be fast ahead, you can see the screenshots below. I know screenshots is quite annoying and that's why I love posting it because I'm the definition of annoying.

I make people run mad. Whatever they complain about, I do more. If they say I'm arrogant, I become more arrogant. If they say I'm rich, I act rich. If they say I'm poor, I act poor. I just do more of what they complain about. I'm so wicked. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by yanabasee(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
He's always broke...

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
chatinent:

You're welcome, dear. Stay tuned.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
yanabasee:
He's always broke...

Haha. You're spot on.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
So, y'all should stay tuned. Maybe, I shouldn't share it. If I do, there will be lots of lessons to learn from it for both men and women.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
JafunmiFX:
I want to read

That'll be tomorrow — the woman by my side needs some special attention right now.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
I expected more from you bro. Whats up with this topic sef
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by JafunmiFX: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
iLegendd:

That'll be tomorrow — the woman by my side needs some special attention right now.

Lol...hmm, make I come help you hold thigh na grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Offpoint: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lol, I know ÎLegend tactics long time ago.
I can psychologically read his mind.

His tactics:.
Go sell your books, make money, log out, come to nairaland and keep lazy Nigerian youths busy, repeat the same thing.

Make them love you
Make them hate you
Make them envy you
Make them resent you
Write about it
Translations: Money
Win win for him, lost lost for them
10 thousands views, eager to waste their time... either ways, ilegend wins...

I've been there before

8 Likes

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Adasun(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
JafunmiFX:

hahahaha if i hear grin
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Adasun(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
*raise hand*

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blakewilli:
I expected more from you bro. Whats up with this topic sef

Sorry to disappoint. I'm the last person to please people. This is to say, I'll still disappoint you in the future.

I told the girl on my bed here that I'm a heartbreaker and she shouldn't fall in love with me, but she refused. She is telling me how much she loves me, but I keep telling her I'll disappoint her because I don't date or fall in love. I tell ALL girls I'm unreliable when it comes to love and I don't love — I prefer being alone, but they never listen.

This is a girl lots of rich guys are dying to have. Those guys are chasing her, but she loves me, a man who isn't chasing and doesn't care.

The moral of the story is: we, the honest people who do whatever they want, post whatever they like and don't care how you feel have a lot of advantage over everyone who has been caged by the society to act a certain way.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
JafunmiFX:

No sex. I'm quite friendly with women, yet no sex. I even shower with women, yet nothing happens. I'm really rigid with rules. Though, at times, I do break them to see what will happen, then I reinforce the rule back depending on the outcome. Every day in my life is all about learning, experiencing, and sharing.

Breaking it is just to experiment.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by lewis512(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Sorry to disappoint. I'm the last person to please people. This is to say, I'll still disappoint you in the future.

I girl told the girl on my bed here that I'm a heartbreaker and she shouldn't fall in love with me, but she refused. She is telling me how much she loves me, but I keep telling her I'll disappoint her because I don't date or fall in love.

This is a girl lots of rich guys are dying to have. The moral of the story is: we, the honest people who do whatever they want, post whatever they like and don't care how you feel have a lot of advantage over everyone who has been caged by the society to act a certain way.
Who supplies you type of smoke? You so high
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by encryptjay(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Clickbait lord, change O grin
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by JafunmiFX: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

No sex. I'm quite friendly with women, yet no sex. I even shower with women, yet nothing happens. I'm really rigid with rules. Though, at times, I do break them to see what will happen, then I reinforce the rule back depending on the outcome. Every day in my life is all about learning, experiencing, and sharing.

Breaking it is just to experiment.

Experimentation indeed...what are you doing in the shower with her, when you know you just want to experiment grin grin
Baba too like pssy

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Whenever I see your Monika, I always try to avoid your thread. Click bait makes you lose whatever little credibility you think you have. Today's click was a mistake and I hope not to make that again.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2020
HenryDion:
Whenever I see your Monika, I always try to avoid your thread. Click bait makes you lose whatever little credibility you think you have. Today's click was a mistake and I hope not to make that again.

You'll still make the mistake again and again and it's 100% guaranteed, so deal with it. Also, there is nothing like click bait. You haven't even read the full story to see if it relates with the title.

There is one thing I HATE about most Nigerians and that is: coming online to form mature and credible or adviser of people on how to be mature, but they are wicked small Devils behind the scene.

They'll tell you how your credibility is small, how you're losing it, etc. but theirs is fake. Hand your money or property over to them and see their true colors. Bunch of hypocrites and criminals.

Let me tell you one of my secrets: no matter how crazy I act, honesty and credibility are 100% intact. I do all these just to entertain you bored people and to have something y'all can chew while I do meaningful things behind the scene. At least, you should thank me for entertaining you.

With this honesty and credibility, I have clients on my neck every single day on different businesses and they send money to me instantly without fear of being scammed. You think it's easy for people you've never met to send you thousands and millions online without ever seeing you?

I have lots of people trying to exchange money on my WhatsApp as I type this, but I declined some and accepted some. I just concluded a PayPal transaction some minutes ago and made around 12k from that small transaction.

What I'm trying to say is: don't talk about another man losing his credibility when you have none. Handle your sh!t first.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2020
HenryDion:

I just wanted to give you a second reply to educate you on something. When people abuse, attack or try to bring me down, I make more money. After giving you the reply above, I have gotten a few messages of people who want to transact with me. This is to say: replying you gave me more clients.

You think you're doing me? You're doing yourself.

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by JafunmiFX: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

You'll still make the mistake again and again and it's 100% guaranteed, so deal with it. Also, there is nothing like click bait. You haven't even read the full story to see if it relates with the title.

There is one thing I HATE about most Nigerians and that is: coming online to form mature and credible or adviser of people on how to be mature, but they are wicked small Devils behind the scene.

They'll tell you how your credibility is small, how you're losing it, etc. but theirs is fake. Hand your money or property over to them and see their true colors. Bunch of hypocrites and criminals.

Let me tell you one of my secrets: no matter how crazy I act, honesty and credibility are 100% intact. I do all these just to entertain you bored people and to have something y'all can chew while I do meaningful things behind the scene. At least, you should thank me for entertaining you.

With this honesty and credibility, I have clients on my neck every single day on different businesses and they send money to me instantly without fear of being scammed. You think it's easy for people you've never met to send you thousands and millions online without ever seeing you?

I have lots of people trying to exchange money on my WhatsApp as I type this, but I declined some and accepted some. I just concluded a PayPal transaction some minutes ago and made around 12k from that small transaction.

What I'm trying to say is: don't talk about another man losing his credibility when you have none. Handle your sh!t first.
bro the last time, you advice people to start exchanging biz, I tried it but it all ended in tears, firstly... withdrawal take up to 72 hours, which they even rejected everytime, the only time my withdrawal was successful is when I withdrew 24$, other ones like, this na to reject the withdrawal and refund my money...last last dey blocked my account with a client money inside, I almost died because I don't like any trouble or painting black...I later sort everything out with the client, he forgave me, ever since then i don't near anything call PayPal...I'm talking about the thread about you and a lady exchanger...

Please is there a way you are doing your's?
It's an africad am using I don't know why they keep rejecting the withdrawals before they permanently blocked my account
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by BOGENT: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Story to be shared tomorrow with pictures. It's interesting. If you want to read it, raise your hand.
wetin be ur age self? U sound so stupid and foolish everytime, grow up boy!! undecided

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2020
BOGENT:
wetin be ur age self? U sound so stupid and foolish everytime, grow up boy!! undecided
Okay.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by proclinician: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2020
JafunmiFX:
bro the last time, you advice people to start exchanging biz, I tried it but it all ended in tears, firstly... withdrawal take up to 72 hours, which they even rejected everytime, the only time my withdrawal was successful is when I withdrew 24$, other ones like, this na to reject the withdrawal and refund my money...last last dey blocked my account with a client money inside, I almost died because I don't like any trouble or painting black...I later sort everything out with the client, he forgave me, ever since then i don't near anything call PayPal...I'm talking about the thread about you and a lady exchanger...

It's an africad am using I don't know why they keep rejecting the withdrawals before they permanently blocked my account

I can never do exchanger business. Risky as unprotected sex. PayPal is not fair to Nigerians and it's still the easiest means to move money.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2020
JafunmiFX:

1. I can't recall advising people to start it, but I think I did say it's good
2. Ended in tears? Sorry
3. Sadly, no way at the moment, but if there is a way, no one will reveal it because anything revealed to Nigerians gets destroyed sooner or later

2 Likes

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by proclinician: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

I just wanted to give you a second reply to educate you on something. When people abuse, attack or try to bring me down, I make more money. After giving you the reply above, I have gotten a few messages of people who want to transact with me. This is to say: replying you gave me more clients.

You think you're doing me? You're doing yourself.

Replying him does not give you any more clients its mere coincidence biko stop making these boys feel very little of themselves.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
proclinician:

I can never do exchanger business. Risky as unprotected sex. PayPal is not fair to Nigerians and it's still the easiest means to move money.

You have a point. But remember, risky, yet legit things are where the money is. I'm not saying you should do it, but those who know how to take risks and endure abuses from non-fan will always smile to the bank.

Key to wealth

1. Focus
2. Risk
3. Persistence
4. Endure abuse or hate
5. Do your thing and don't please anyone

2 Likes

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by proclinician: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

You have a point. But remember, risky, yet legit things are where the money is. I'm not saying you should do it, but those who know how to take risks and endure abuses from non-fan will always smile to the bank.

Key to wealth

1. Focus
2. Risk
3. Persistence
4. Endure abuse or hate
5. Do your thing and don't please anyone

Truth is some risks are not worth taking. With PayPal you can get charge back from a devilish client. You can get limited on someone's money. In the past I've had dealings with people that act as intermediate between China importers and Nigeria on PayPal matters. If importer no pay naira it's risky. U can receive dollars and pay naira and client will start a dispute and get refund. A whole lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers / Guys Guess What Just Happened? (pics) / Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.