Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? (5711 Views)

6 Things That Happen Before/during The Christmas Period / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by slap1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2010
A friend of mine has been 'toasting' a girl for a long while, and the gal kept giving him negative replies. He stopped calling her. In the first week of Xmas, the gal called him (for d first time, not 'flashing') and was sounding unusually friendly. We were suprized. The same thing happened to another friend last week. I took time and studied the situation and after asking some gal friends, I realized it cud be bcoz of the Xmas; the gals are prolly hunting for Xmas 'mugus'. Has anyone else noticed this? Do gals really get friendlier during Xmas?
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2010
slap1:

A friend of mine has been 'toasting' a girl for a long while, and the gal kept giving him negative replies. He stopped calling her. In the first week of Xmas, the gal called him (for d first time, not 'flashing') and was sounding unusually friendly. We were suprized. The same thing happened to another friend last week. I took time and studied the situation and after asking some gal friends, I realized it cud be bcoz of the Xmas; the gals are prolly hunting for Xmas 'mugus'. Has anyone else noticed this? Do gals really get friendlier during Xmas?
YES OO,,,,you are very corect, i have dumped 4 galz dis dec n i wnt2 remain single til jan grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by Orikinla(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
Only poor gold digging girls or materialistic dick suckers do.
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by googles: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2010
Really ? I thot pple do all that for vals and bday's  undecided

Wat exactly do Christmas mugus offer please ? hampers or fowls ? or trip to choice places ? undecided

Honestly my idea of xmas is to eat home made food, spend time with your family, go and see father Christmas,throw banger, and blow blom blom  cheesy

but pple hooking up for xmas extras ? dat beats me mayne 
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by slap1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2010
Abdulgoogles, it's different strokes for different folks.
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by zone77(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
na girls way b dat,afta xmas dey wil dump d guy but dis days guys don wisen up, xmas period no chykin n jan stat 4rm were u stoped,
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by Creamish(f): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
Friendlier during xmas . .strange . . . for wat? so u can take dem home to mama in d villa?
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by yusuf2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
Christmas? she must be sooooo Hungry undecided, i thought it was only Valentine and Birthdays (even Yours). By the way I'm trying to c if i can propose a motion in the Senate (thru my uncle David mark smiley) to Barn the celebration of Valentine in Nigeria. cool
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by ikpakwu(f): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
Imagin, A girl that stoped caling me for over 7 months just called me yesterday and was claiming that she lost her phone and address book where she wrote my no.but found the address book few days ago, i already knew it was 4 xmass, poor her i dont even have money for my mother's wear let alone girl friend
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by livedit(f): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
It's a good possibility they are seeking a gift from your friend. If you stated they have been dissing him up until then and now they got all friendly now that it's the holidays. I would say that is a pretty safe bet. If that is the case, that's pretty selfish, don't you think? Then what will happen AFTER the holiday is over. They go back to mistreating him. So sad, using people just to get something you don't deserve. Uggh, whhyyyyy? cry
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by slap1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2010
yusuf_@:

Christmas? she must be sooooo Hungry undecided, i thought it was only Valentine and Birthdays (even Yours). By the way I'm trying to c if i can propose a motion in the Senate (thru my uncle David mark smiley) to Barn the celebration of Valentine in Nigeria. cool
Lol, I know ur uncle will do that, they are just idling away in the NASS complex (no offense).
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by ikpakwu(f): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2010
This is most applicable to materialistic girls
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by latogng: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2010
y r all d girls sounding like they dont know about xmas shopping, They wanna freakn change their wardrobe,
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by frankcimc(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
I love Nigerrian girls grin
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by Timothyxx(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2010
Creamish:

Friendlier during xmas . .strange . . . for wat? so u can take dem home to mama in d villa?
[b][/b]NO, so they can empty ur pocket, which starts with a list of items 2 buy, wigs, cosmetics,jewelries,shoes, handbags to name but a few, n after d festivity days, it will only be a history.
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by turboman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
Run run run, run for your life. This is a milking strategy, its not new, its been in existence for quite a while. This is just the first phase. After this, she would disappear for a while (for some flimsy reasons) and reappear in the valentine season promising to be with you forever while milking you further. The final phase would be her birthday which will definitely come up in March. After that she disappears into thin air for good.

My advice for you (if you refuse to run) is to endeavor to take your share first then let her know you have a procedural manual of their operations so she shouldn't try playing by their book because it wouldn't work for you.

Good luck, wish you and mugus a  bleep.ing holiday
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by Eveoeve(f): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
@poster sweetie grin have i told u lately how handsom you are? okay, let me just tell u now - you are looking more handsom these days grin
ehhhm, wat are u giving me for christmas dear? I'm expecting something big oh, i know you will not dissapointment, thats why i like you.

www.naturekay..com
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2010
I actually have a facebook friend, updated her status thus "Christmas maga is needed sign in now or neva" So be aware of unusal friendly approach from them lol
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by earlalright(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2010
everybody gets more friendly; me, you and them. and that's because of the Yuletide. everyone is happy and that joy is spread to others unknowingly. that's why joy is contagious and you are adviced to spread it.

Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by 190: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2010
tot i waz the only person who noticed that too, grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by thweraja10: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2010
Hmmmm i seee no wonder Shade calls me more than ever hmmmm thank God ive not sent the credit she asked yesternight.
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by chibaby5(f): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2010
Really weird i must say but not surprised and wunt question the possibility because the kinda fingz i hear Girls/ladies/women are doin these dayz makes me wonder if am in a different planet
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by lionphil(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
naija for real. girls always have their ways of making guys look like fools. it is a pity that many guys still haven't learnt any lesson. for me i dey find xmas mugu too.
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by slap1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2010
Eveoeve:

@poster sweetie  grin have i told u lately how handsom you are? okay, let me just tell u now - you are looking more handsom these days grin
ehhhm, wat are u giving me for christmas dear? I'm expecting something big oh, i know you will not dissapointment, thats why i like you.

www.naturekay..com
Swerry, I'll be handsome in January.
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by Madukaele(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2010
SH.it i don already fal mugu 4 mrseve, she said she luves me. nw i hv alredy shoped 4 her she has refused 2 cal me
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by lionphil(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2010
sorry ooo
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by Eveoeve(f): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2010
slap1:

Swerry, I'll be handsome in January.

In that case, i'll just get someone else as soon as possible. See u in january though, for the christmas and new year left-overs. grin
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by neowelsh(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2010
na today u know, dem sabi fall in love this period en. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by tjskii(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2010
190:

tot i waz the only person who noticed that too,  grin grin grin

yeah that's the kinda stuff u'd notice,cheapskate tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
dont mind me o, just kidding,owve u been kiss kiss
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by 190: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
^^you left me, angry angry
and yet refused doing what i asked you to, angry angry angry
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by freecocoa(f): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2010
thweraja10:

Hmmmm i seee no wonder Shade calls me more than ever hmmmm thank God ive not sent the credit she asked yesternight.
LWKMD.@ topic,i'm a girl and i've noticed that too but like someone already said its only golddigging girls who do dat.
Re: Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? by bigfather(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2010
This true. I've been getting calls from ooooollllllldddd friends. This set of gurls hardly even send you a txt talk of calling you. But just a week to xmas, they suddenly became friendly asking how xmas go be like say i be FATHER XMAS ! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26 Places To Meet A Rich Man / What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / Yuletide Of Luv: Drop A Luv Note....penciled By Harddon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.