Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,944 members, 7,956,563 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. (1002 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
I really don't know what to do? This guy have been of a big help to me and even help me got my present job had been there all through when the going was tough.

Now my babe have been complaining that this guy is disturbing her persistently and am at a lost on what to do please house I need your advice what should I do? angry angry angry
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by nklove1: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
i think ur babe shuld be in a better position to decide who she really love and want as well. ask ur babe to make a choice because it might be that her interest is there also. any responsible girl shuld be able to refuse a man she doesnt want period.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by chibenwa(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2010
agree!!
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by MrsEve2(f): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
What a friend you got! IF she leaves with him then let it alone. You can do much better.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by livedit(f): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
Have you confronted your friend to ask him what's the deal with him pushing up on your woman? Just because he "helped" you get a job does not give him the "green light" to push up on your woman? Since that is your friend, I think you should check him about that. You don't have to be mean or rude about it. But I'll respectfully let him know what he is doing ain't even cool. You may also want to find out what "cue" your girl is giving him that it's okay for him to push up on her.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
@poster
tell your buddy openly what your gal told you and ask him politely to stop doing that, as it might strain your friendship.
if he continues then get rid of his a$$. doesnt matter if the gal is worth it or not as the lack of respect from your so called friend is whats troubling here.

he definitely doesnt think very highly of you (if what she says is true).
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by Kajiang02(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2010
Tell ur babe 2talk true,
CHICKEN MAN, sure she's seen things rossy wit dis ur friend,

Watch closely 2undastand d scenario, ur gal cld b d issue here,
Hold ur friendshp wit ur guy strngly for nw,

2ndly,ur guy'll b an A$$hole if he's intendin such.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by slap1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
U sure don't owe him for life coz he helped u somtime ago. Tell him wat ur gal told u and tell him to stop it. Simples!
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by daduke2k(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2010
nw datz messd up. Disown hiz azzz
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by Kajiang02(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
slap1:

U sure don't owe him for life coz he helped u somtime ago. Tell him wat your gal told u and tell him to stop it. Simples!
Wat if ur g/f is d issue here?
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by chihakeem(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
[/quote]Tell your babe 2talk true,
CHICKEN MAN, sure she's seen things rossy wit dis your friend,

Watch closely 2undastand d scenario, your gal cld b d issue here,
Hold your friendshp wit your guy strngly for nw,

2ndly,your guy'll b an A$$hole if he's intendin such.[quote]

Your girlfriend is already head over hill in love with ur frnd. discover what is going through her head right now inside this post. http://dating-war..com/2010/11/how-women-think.html
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2010
your friend is not truely your friend, and your girlfriend is also not safe around him

find a way of keeping them apart to the best of your ability, and be carefull cos someone might just be lying
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by gabriel4u(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2010
I'm also in same kasala now too, my babe keep on seating wit my frd to talk, but eachj time i ask her what they were saying, she keep on saying "am not dating your frd" but i wound'nt stoop low to ask my frd what was wrong but instead i;ll keep it to my self.Now when she comes around we do all, kissing, flexing, sex*ng.

@topic
Guy if na gel u truely love, Land the mata to her and ask her not to talk to that guy again. But if she does then, no need 4 waiting, , Red card will solve her problem. But if she's just a gelfrd, den continue wit her she have all to losss. Man the would is free, u can only try to change a woman, but they are unchangeable.
Best of luck.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by emmatok(m): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2010
My GUY there is noting like YOUR Best Friend Wants To Take YOUR Babe. Your babe has the free will to choose between you two.

The fact is that your BABE is not SHOWING STRONG RESISTANT to your friend.

All you need to do is to ask her to choose who she want. She will likely say you her every-thing. NO PROBLEM.

Just observe her moves and closeness towards your friend.

DO NOT DISCUSES THE ISSUE WITH YOUR FRIEND,BECAUSE SOME MEN CAN BE VARY DESPERATE AND DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES TO THIS RELATIONSHIP.

JUST KEEP AND OPEN MIND AND ENJOY YOUR-SELF.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

What a friend you got! IF she leaves with him then let it alone. You can do much better.

Don't get the message pls.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by drrionelli(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2010
IF she should leave you for your "friend," then you're no longer in a relationship that she clearly wishes to be out of. The "friend" has, then, done you a favor.

IF she stays with you, then you'll know that it's her choice to be with you and not with him.

Either way, you win!
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2010
drrionelli:

IF she should leave you for your "friend," then you're no longer in a relationship that she clearly wishes to be out of. The "friend" has, then, done you a favor.

IF she stays with you, then you'll know that it's her choice to be with you and not with him.

Either way, you win!

'

Really!!!
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
since ur best friend has been a great helping hand 2 i suggest u leave de babe 4 him. U can easily get anoda babe.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by karjard(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster,you have to talk to your friend and also your girlfriend to know what they both want if her heart is with your friend i suggest you let her be cos you are not yet married.
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by 190: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
That your friend isnt a true friend

Talk 2 him personally about it and ask him to desist from your GF

else world war 3 would start again,

I hate it when guys back snitch, there seem 2 be alot of them back in nigeria these days
Re: Help My Best Friend Wants To Take My Babe. by MeGaStReEt: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
you should be grateful your gf told you, mehn, confront your friend and tell him what your gf told you

(1) (Reply)

I Am Attracted To My Close Friend! / Why Do Girls Play Hard 2 Get But Fall 2 Deep In Luv When Gotten? / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.