Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay (22449 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / APC Govt Is Addressing Infrastructural Decay In Gombe- Gov Yahaya / Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by justtoodark: 4:24am On Mar 08, 2020
igbo peoples drive for market is unique in africa....
even with that enviroment,they are still doing business....
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 08, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Lamidi Kanu the Drop Out Fugitive wont see this, yet they want us to spend a kobo of our loan in this backward region... tufikwa

they insult western governors yet the dirtiest part of west is where they reside like okokomaiko, ajangbadi lagos, okepadi Ibadan and many more

Which of your loan ? I'm sure u are not a card carrying member of any political party
Fool just come here and form one Lanre Issa Onilu
Ode u better get work
One kobo of dat loan no go touch u or your family

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Cityfirstborn(m): 5:33am On Mar 08, 2020
Even people who have never been to Aba will be posting pics about the place. Any dirty old pic on the internet is associated with Aba....Yes the city is not where it should be, but frankly there has been little improvement, there are also nice pics of Aba..
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Ruby5: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by awoluyi(m): 6:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Aba roads will be fixed in 2023 when APC takes over the government of Abia state.
Buhari is responsible for nonperformance of the present PDP government in the state.
If you agree with me say yee!
Yee have it. Gbam.
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by vanunu: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Abagworo:
I maintain that Aba and indeed Abia State is not as bad as being portrayed by the media. Whatever picture I've seen on this post exists more in Lagos and Abuja. The only difference is that Lagos has several good areas and is larger in landmass. If a propagandist decides to project Lagos in bad light like the media is doing with Aba worse pictures are easily handy.

What are saying? people want every corner of the town to be okay, and you are talking nonsense.
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Chosen1984:
Abia, Just like Imo have not had good Governors!

What you see in Abia state is poster of Governor with various names...

Imo broke the Yoke, but the Supreme Court dragged imo state back to the Mud!
Oga leave imo n face your abia. Do you see any place in Imo looking like this?

Oma nke onye ozo amaghi nke ya
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Bragalane:
That is not questionable, is that why your tribe segregated a clan among your tribesmen to be hated tagging them "Osu". Is that why your father n forefather are always complaining of hate from Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Efik Arabs Chinese Indians Singaporeans Malaysians South Africans Cambodians etc

What pathetic tribe claims everyone hates it when it even hate itself. Tribe awon oloriburuku.

What are you really vomiting?....
Kai you need sense and Jesus Christ
Have a nice day with your Amadioha
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Tinubu alone has looted the destiny of the whole brown roof Republic, the reason why Lagos is a mess.there is no motorable road in the whole of ota and Ogun state in general. And you think yorubas are not in anambra and other Eastern state? The only reason we still have Igbos in Lagos is because of the sea port and international airport, kiss the truth and stop decieving your generation, we know better
Bragalane:
If you want to know if Lagos is prosperous or not go to any bus park in Igbo land n watch how your tribesmen escape Lagos in droves from wretched Igboland that as been turned into a shithole of disaster by the governors that looted your destiny n that of you unborn generation.

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by MOHSHESHI(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mightymanna:

They need to start asking questions to their leaders

This is where we need a real development but the developers would not listen they will rather occupy themselves with 'developing' Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Shanghai and Malaysia while the East will be left to rot away from Ritualist, Kidnappers, Baby Factory, Drug Trafficking, Cultism, decayed infrastructure, out migration of young people, gully erosion that is threatening the sustainability of the entire East, incompetent Governors etc all these are some of the social and environmental issues that they need to give urgent attention, but they will rather blame Almajiris for all their downfall
well said.......some will cum here en insult the northers I wish u have bin to kano to see basic infrastructural dev
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Kennyswag: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
Tinubu alone has looted the destiny of the whole brown roof Republic, the reason why Lagos is a mess.there is no motorable road in the whole of ota and Ogun state in general. And you think yorubas are not in anambra and other Eastern state? The only reason we still have Igbos in Lagos is because of the sea port and international airport, kiss the truth and stop decieving your generation, we know better
is there no seaport and International airport in SS? What of Abuja airport, why don't you guys use it?

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
So there are no Igbos in abuja, Kano, kaduna and every state in Nigeria?
Kennyswag:
is there no seaport and International airport in SS? What of Abuja airport, why don't you guys use it?
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Can you mention a seaport in SS that can contain large vessel as that of lagos
Kennyswag:
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Mightymanna(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
MOHSHESHI:
well said.......some will cum here en insult the northers I wish u have bin to kano to see basic infrastructural dev

I am from Kano too
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Tulsaguy: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
There are worst places in lagos than the ones on those pictures

Bring it to the fore...
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
I am not jobless, you can do that yourself. Just go to iyana oba, okoko, alaba rago etc and see for yourself. This are places I know very well, there are other places I don't know
Tulsaguy:

Bring it to the fore...
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Ostrogoth(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Igbo people are too busy developing Lagos to have a thought for their own cities.

1 Like

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Tulsaguy: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
I am not jobless, you can do that yourself. Just go to iyana oba, okoko, alaba rago etc and see for yourself. This are places I know very well, there are other places I don't know

u already going the gutter way ..... I don't dine with swines....
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Kennyswag: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
Can you mention a seaport in SS that can contain large vessel as that of lagos
warri, onne
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Kennyswag: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
So there are no Igbos in abuja, Kano, kaduna and every state in Nigeria?
what does this have to do with the question I asked?
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Legendguru: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
I repeat, I am not jobless... If you need someone to snap picture and post for you to see, you can employ someone to do that for you. I know a church rat like you won't be able to afford the service of a photographer grin grin
Tulsaguy:

u already going the gutter way ..... I don't dine with swines....
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Jonathan39: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
So you want to compare onne port and apapa port in terms of size? Some of you just come online to say rubbish.
Kennyswag:
warri, onne
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Tulsaguy: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
I repeat, I am not jobless... If you need someone to snap picture and post for you to see, you can employ someone to do that for you. I know a church rat like you won't be able to afford the service of a photographer grin grin

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Kennyswag: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
So you want to compare onne port and apapa port in terms of size? Some of you just come online to say rubbish.
abeg get out of here
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by Smartjob1(f): 4:09am On Mar 09, 2020
I totally agree with you OP. Aba is a complete mess. The worst area I have seen so far in the South East. Aba is terribly bad in terms of infrastructure. From Obigbo in Port Harcourt down to Osisioma in Aba is just too bad. Zero presence of anything government, yet the city generates billions of Naira on a daily basis: Ariaria market is at least 4x Alaba international market and twice the size of the market in Kano. It is only comparable to Onitsha market. Shopping center and new market make up the biggest textile market in Africa. All the previous and the present governor is nothing to write home.

Aba...oh Aba!
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by ChinoElects: 6:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Chef2000 aka okpalaanambra , your attention is needed here. This is your state we are talking about. cheesy
Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by B2mario(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
True picture, Enyimba city.

Re: Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay by B2mario(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sagay: APC, PDP Lawmakers Are United When It Comes To Sharing Money / Governors Seeking State Police, Restructuring Now 23 / Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.