Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped (60335 Views)

Medical Supplies Arrive In India As Coronavirus Cases Hit New Records (Photos) / Indian Couple Weds In PPE Kits At Covid-19 Quarantine Centre / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by RaptorX: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:
The moment China proposed editing the holy bible to suit communist idealogies, calamities started befalling them. I no talk again oooo lipsrsealed
Revelations 22:18
And if any shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Zooposki(f): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Na who this people offend...

Africa is the next super power. Any country that tries to become the next super power or colonize us will face the same calamities. It has been written and so shall it be. A lot of people are ignorant and do not know the times.

No other continent/country can ever become a super power except Africa.

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by LONGPREEK(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
them just wan kill them
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Not China again! Where is my Chinese girlfriend?
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by mordred44: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
Salt on injury, aid worker may want to hold back because of corona virus

Who China offend
bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by bjgurl(f): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is strange
Reflection is needed
Or can it be cos' the hotel is overpopulated
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by SundayIgbanke: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Witcher:
Made in China, done in China. Their first scientist that admitted it was made for their population control and it got out of hand, then BOOM he’s found dead. The second scientist, they don’t know where he is?
More people have died of the flu this year, and nobody is going crazy about it! Maybe the corona virus is being hyped up to sell lots of sanitizer, masks and antibacterial wipes. Also, many of the countries are getting millions of dollars to beef up the hospital staff and supplies. So, what happens to that money if all of the preparations are just “over kill
[/s]
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
mordred44:
bible

Then I'm happy for them, they have nothing to fear, I thought it's something much more better, scary or worse. With time and more science they will surely overcome

They are far ahead of all religious/bible country in the world so they shouldn't take the retrogressive and backward step of 'bible'

3 Likes

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by izubext007: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Even d building was affected by virus, and could not be quorotine, so she died by collapsing. R. I. P. Hotel de virus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:
The moment China proposed editing the holy bible to suit communist idealogies, calamities started befalling them. I no talk again oooo lipsrsealed
1.3b people 10k deaths is not material. Sars alone have killed more in proportion to our population
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hope the chinies are not stylishly trying to terminates this sick people remembering they've once sought for judicial power to eliminates c- virus carriers.

And you believed that hoax
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by AkumTemi: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please be careful of this number 09031642415 he claims his name is Ahmed. He will contact you to do a supply and when you get there with the product and have supplied, the story will change when it's time to pay. He and his group operate in Lekki.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by asahnwaKC: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Looks like a controlled demolition....ask TB Joshua for future explorations undecided
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by ttobizz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Always the case with made in China.. .my heart goes out to the dead
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by knowhowk: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is Serious ! What's The Cure for this Covid 19 .
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by lonelydora: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hope the chinies are not stylishly trying to terminates this sick people remembering they've once sought for judicial power to eliminates c- virus carriers.

Thinking outside the box.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Coronasunworshi: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wow

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Look at the comments above...

Nairaland is awash with weak-minded religious bigots and conspiracy theorists. Not a single soul has bothered to question the structural integrity of the said "hotel building". It is either "God this... God that... Bible this bible that". Nonsense.

Such a shame. To think this is a forum with some level of global followership.

3 Likes

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:

Foolish talk. If that is the case. Then what has happened to those who have added and subtracted from the Bible before now. Or are you again ignorantly ignorant of this ignorance committed by the christian world? Don't pretend to be ignorant about this.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Goldenboy10(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Village people
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Klington: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Double wahalaaaaa for dead body.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by DModeCntStopMe: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
shocked

Why are calamities befalling China like this.

I just hope the calamity distributor, buhari, didn't visit China

He's the only one capable of bringing so much pain and anguish at once

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Dottore: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:
Wow. Did Nigeria also edit Bible. I'm asking because of the countless collapsed building in many states especially in Lagos and Anambra. Countless road accidents, terrorist attacks. Extra judicial killings, fire outbreaks, religious crises and many other ugly incidents that claims thousands of lives.
The US too must have edited bible which made some insane individuals to go to schools and open fire on innocent harmless children.

3 Likes

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Godwin2am(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
China should repent from all sort of evil ways,,,,,,trying to edit the Bible to suit the columnist? eating foetus of baby ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by FirstbornWds: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:

Lol. How about it affecting Nigeria and other parts of the world?

Are they also battling with God?

You guys should stop tarnishing God's image. How can a creator be happy or wish calamity on his creation in this period of GRACE?

I mean, what happens to not being interested in the death of a sinner but wish that every soul is redeemed in Christ??

Stop propagating hate with God's name in the bid of preaching the Gospel.. You'll end up making more people hate God and even if they wish to worship him, it'll be in fear.

That's not right.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by mordred44: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Then I'm happy for them, they have nothing to fear, I thought it's something much more better, scary or worse. With time and more science they will surely overcome

They are far ahead of all religious/bible country in the world so they shouldn't take the retrogressive and backward step of 'bible'
koret

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by BB9ja007: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
I no understand China again o. Xoxo bad news
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by shogsman(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is definitely not a coincidence
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Xclusiveme: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
I heard the virus was created by the Chinese underground government. They do have a secret agenda
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Finnese001: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
undecided

china self
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by bigiyaro(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:
your country own worst pass, wetin dem edit?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.