Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped (60331 Views)

Medical Supplies Arrive In India As Coronavirus Cases Hit New Records (Photos) / Indian Couple Weds In PPE Kits At Covid-19 Quarantine Centre / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Empiree: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
PervertProphet:

It's funny that the website on your Nairaland signature is "search for the truth kind of".

You far from the truth so hopefully keep searching for it but know all that taqiyya will never save you.

I am waiting for your discussion on the problems of the qur'an manuscripts.
See you jumped again. Insecure lazy youth. I already exposed founder of your religion, lying Paul.

Sorry, there was no problems with Qur'an manuscripts. It is over 1400 years already. So stop being a crying baby and fix your religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by PervertProphet: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Empiree:
See you jumped again. Insecure lazy youth. I already exposed founder of your religion, lying Paul.

Sorry, there was no problems with Qur'an manuscripts. It is over 1400 years already. So stop being a crying baby and fix your religion.

Hahahaha!

Clown.

You exposed a "founder" that is better in all aspects than your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad and you say you have sense.

In the voice of Mr. Macaroni: "you are doing well at your stupidity"

Now, you have dodged the qur'an manuscripts questions.

I know you are slow so let take this slow with you.

First, do you know any of the qur'an manuscripts available today?

Have you heard of any of these:
Sana'a palimpsest, etc.

Now let me take you through the questions like the baby you are because you are quite slippery like a snake.

Do you know that there are several issues with the qur'an when put up against the supposed qur'an manuscripts?like how even some qur'an manuscripts are even older than Muhammad the supposed person who revealed them? Hahahaha!
You do know that these are findings by even Islamist scholars of whom fatwas have been issued on their heads(so much for the "religion of peace" always scared of criticism).
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Empiree: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
So much empty talks. Fí òrò lè. Mú èrí wá(bring your proof). When we criticized Bible of distortions we brought forward evidences i:e different Bibles where words are completely changed or expunged. So I don't need story. Either bring your proof or shut up
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!

Clown.

You exposed a "founder" that is better in all aspects than your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad and you say you have sense.

In the voice of Mr. Macaroni: "you are doing well at your stupidity"

Now, you have dodged the qur'an manuscripts questions.

I know you are slow so let take this slow with you.

First, do you know any of the qur'an manuscripts available today?

Have you heard of any of these:
Sana'a palimpsest, etc.

Now let me take you through the questions like the baby you are because you are quite slippery like a snake.

Do you know that there are several issues with the qur'an when put up against the supposed qur'an manuscripts?like how even some qur'an manuscripts are even older than Muhammad the supposed person who revealed them? Hahahaha!
You do know that these are findings by even Islamist scholars of whom fatwas have been issued on their heads(so much for the "religion of peace" always scared of criticism).

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by PervertProphet: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Empiree:
So much empty talks. Fí òrò lè. Mú èrí wá(bring your proof). When we criticized Bible of distortions we brought forward evidences i:e different Bibles where words are completely changed or expunged. So I don't need story. Either bring your proof or shut up

Iru! Oh!

Ah! you are not escaping oh!

All those your escapist moves will not work.
This is that diversionary moves you do to make it seem that you have something to offer.

You like lies.

Answer my questions so we can finish this?
Let me repeat it again now asking just a question at a time since you are now an "active Dodger"

How many of the qur'an manuscripts do you know?
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Empiree: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Guy, bring a Quran that is different from the one we have. This is a bold challenge to me, far more challenging than your silly question.
PervertProphet:

Iru! Oh!

Ah! you are not escaping oh!

All those your escapist moves will not work.
This is that diversionary moves you do to make it seem that you have something to offer.

You like lies.

Answer my questions so we can finish this?
Let me repeat it again now asking just a question at a time since you are now an "active Dodger"

How many of the qur'an manuscripts do you know?
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by PervertProphet: 4:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, bring a Quran that is different from the one we have. This is a bold challenge to me, far more challenging than your silly question.

You think you made sense with "Bring a qur'an that is different....." Line and you called that stupid statement of yours a "bold challenge..."

I should bring it to your house so you would kill me like the bloodthirsty jihadist you are. Seize the copy and burn it like Uthman, abi.

All these your escapist moves will not work.

Stay on the topic.
I have been asking same question since.
How many qur'an manuscripts do you know?
Let's iron this out.

All these your running about won't help you.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Empiree: 5:19am On Mar 11, 2020
PervertProphet:

You think you made sense with "Bring a qur'an that is different....." Line a popnd you called that stupid statement of yours a "bold challenge..."

I should bring it to your house so you would kill me like the bloodthirsty jihadist you are. Seize the copy and burn it like Uthman, abi.

All these your escapist moves will not work.

Stay on the topic.
I have been asking same question since.
Let's iron this out.

All these your running about won't help you.
alright case closed. No one asked you to bring it to my house. If you have common sense you should know I'm talking about online.

You have nothing upstairs jare.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by PervertProphet: 5:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Empiree:
alright case closed. No one asked you to bring it to my house. If you have common sense you should know I'm talking about online.

You have nothing upstairs jare.

Dundee United.

Didinrin.

If not ogi that Allah have used to replace your brain. You would know that obviously there are different qur'ans going by the topic I am trying that we discuss but you keep dodging with all these your diversionary moves because you a nonentity and dwell on lies...

Answer my same question that I have been asking for hours.

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Empiree: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2020
PervertProphet:

Dundee United.

Didinrin.

If not ogi that Allah have used to replace your brain. You would know that obviously there are different qur'ans going by the topic I am trying that we discuss but you keep dodging with all these your diversionary moves because you a nonentity and dwell on lies...

Answer my same question that I have been asking for hours.

thanks for the insults. Your predecessors did worse 6 yrs ago. They asked similar question and many more worst than yours but they failed.

Search this platform for Qur'an manuscripts or type related words. You get to see threads after threads created by your fellow CHRISTIANs. At the end they put their tail between their legs and walked away.

I have no time for your gibberish.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by PervertProphet: 5:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Empiree:
thanks for the insults. Your predecessors did worse 6 yrs ago. They asked similar question and many more worst than yours but they failed.

Search this platform for Qur'an manuscripts or type related words. You get to see threads after threads created by your fellow CHRISTIANs. At the end they put their tail between their legs and walked away.

I have no time for your gibberish.

I knew you were a waste of time.

Which Muslim knows anything.
They only just do Taqiyya and claim that they have got knowledge.

Headslamming Taqiyyist and Abdul of Pedophilia.
You dodged getting exposed.

Bye with your lies.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by WooodSI: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
I hope that's not true. This news is like a fake. Around the world, there is a practice that hotels are used for quarantine centers or they are temporarily converted into hospitals. I wish all the people healing and that the virus is gone. Because it's time for everything to go back to normal. And I'm looking forward to this time when the virus will be defeated and the quarantine will be lifted . Because it's terrible that our children can't walk in parks and study in schools. All children were transferred to home schooling and all people who have this opportunity work from home. Thus, I will definitely do something good for the family and book a room in Westgate New York Grand Central Hotel for the summer. Because I believe that soon everyone will return to their old life. And we will really need positive emotions to recover from this stress that we have received because of everything that is happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.