Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée (783 Views)

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night / On Marrying Younger Ladies / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by Lendex: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Famlander kindly help me with your advice on marrying my fiancée or call it quit.
It was on a Sunday sometimes in 2018 that I first mate her, she was good looking and beautiful. Much later we discussed relationship and about a year and some months we started dating. May 15 2019 she visited me for the first time, and we had grown to love each other a lot.

She is loving, caring and respectful, not to mention she can be quite emotional. Being respectful made me to love her the more. At the moment I feel something quite deep for her which made me promise to marry her by December this year.

About five months in our relationship, we discussed on a particular day about our health status, so I ask her if she has any medical condition that am not aware yet. Again I equally told her that I won't take a situation in which I find out things by myself about her health thereafter.

For some reasons I ask those question about three different occasions, so in her response one day she said can I marry someone with HIV, quickly I responded not possible. Not knowing that all along she has been constantly hurting inside by my questions and responses.

During lunch time on 17 December 2019 she told me she is HIV positive and she has been thinking on how to communicate her status to me. No gainsaying I was completely shocked, so I ran to a nearby hospital for a test . And was confirmed that I am HIV negative. A bit of relief for me I must say.

But When I came back she was in deep tears which touched me , so I comfort her and held her close . With her close to me I reechoed my favorite statement to her " Beloved we are together". Later that same day she said her mind was made up to commit suicide should I be back and end the relationship straightaway.

We are both 30 years old.

Finally I have been tutored by nurses that undetected HIV patient can't transmit to partner. But again and again am always worried getting infected by her perhaps someday, no matter how I try to end the thought it keeps coming back sometimes. Please what should I do.
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
If she has the audacity to hide a big issue like HIV for close to 2 years, I can't begin to imagine what else she will hide from you in the long run
Marry her if you wanna marry her. Having kids without any case of infection is very possible. But it's a no no for me

4 Likes

Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by rOsy247(f): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Marry her
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by GOFRONT(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
HIV carriers mostly think towards "Suicide"..... Why??

Is it now safe for me to say Majority of those that have jumped into the Lagoon only did that out of the depression they got from the result of their Status??

Every other Saturday, On our Lagoon, our fishermen keep diving to save depressed men instead of them diving to catch a depressed fat Catfish!!!!
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by SenorFax(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Person wey no get HIV sef dey die.

The choice is yours. You are either with her, or against her.

2 Likes

Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by MJBOLT: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
marry wetin undecided better run o
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by REALHEAVEN: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Shebi they say love is blind? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your love was blind when you met her but now it can see cos HIV is involved.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bia Op take your time o!!!!

On a serious note, don't let anybody to blackmail you into marrying her out of pity...it could be disastrous.

I believe you should be able to take decisions on your own cos you are man, you know what you really want.
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by Chamber2000: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
She is not sincere. She hid her status and you might have had unprotected sex with her.

She is emotionally blackmailing you with suicide.
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by GeneralPula: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
See reasoning.. sad
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by cassbeat(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Chamber2000:
She is not sincere. She hid her status and you might have had unprotected sex with her.

He had unprotected sex with her and that's why he ran to the hospital the moment he heard she HIV positive...
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by cassbeat(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Chamber2000:

He had unprotected sex with her and that's why he ran to the hospital the moment he heard she was HIV positive...
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
First, she kept her health condition from until there's a deep invent of commitment and feelings.
Then she went on to blackmail (suicide) if op leaves. Now that's not a very kind hearted being there and I wonder if her good qualities are naturally influenced or condition based.

Well op, there a lots of people living with HIV out there.With proper health care you two may live a normal life as couples, however if I were you I would be more concerned about knowing who she really is and not who she wants you to know.

I wish you luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
HIV carriers mostly think towards "Suicide"..... Why??

Is it now safe for me to say Majority of those that have jumped into the Lagoon only did that out of the depression they got from the result of their Status??

Every other Saturday, On our Lagoon, our fishermen keep diving to save depressed men instead of them diving to catch a depressed fat Catfish!!!!

You see why I was stressing the need for awareness of this disease so this kind of things will not be happening?

Now that other guy in my thread was saying its no longer a death sentence but here is someone who even though has gotten to the undetected stage is still threatening to take her own life. Thats what a lot of people don't know, the depression that comes with it and all that is enough reasons to prevent it in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by 4ckz: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
You would be making a very big mistake if you married this lady, she is not only deceptive, but highly manipulative.

She knows of her status, and kept it from you for so long, and even allow you to fvck her (I deduce this from ur statement that you ran to get tested).
This means, she probably tried to infect you, so you won't have a choice.

Now you know, and luckily, you ain't infected and she comes up with the suicide story, that's first class emotional blackmail.

I am enlightened, and know it's quite possible to have a successful marriage with an infected spouse, but this is not the case with you.
The character of the lady in question is too bad, she might even go ahead to infect you after marriage, making sure you won't leave her.

Leave the bitch, and if she commits suicide, it's totally on her head.
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by FOSAC: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mmm she get mind,am diabetic and refuse to date or marry talkless of having HIV.she is super bold.dont marry if u don't have unshakeablefaith in God and urself.dont marry for sympathy
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by ghettochild4u(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lendex:
Famlander kindly help me with your advice on marrying my fiancée or call it quit.
It was on a Sunday sometimes in 2018 that I first mate her, she was good looking and beautiful. Much later we discussed relationship and about a year and some months we started dating. May 15 2019 she visited me for the first time, and we had grown to love each other a lot.

She is loving, caring and respectful, not to mention she can be quite emotional. Being respectful made me to love her the more. At the moment I feel something quite deep for her which made me promise to marry her by December this year.

About five months in our relationship, we discussed on a particular day about our health status, so I ask her if she has any medical condition that am not aware yet. Again I equally told her that I won't take a situation in which I find out things by myself about her health thereafter.

For some reasons I ask those question about three different occasions, so in her response one day she said can I marry someone with HIV, quickly I responded not possible. Not knowing that all along she has been constantly hurting inside by my questions and responses.

During lunch time on 17 December 2019 she told me she is HIV positive and she has been thinking on how to communicate her status to me. No gainsaying I was completely shocked, so I ran to a nearby hospital for a test . And was confirmed that I am HIV negative. A bit of relief for me I must say.

But When I came back she was in deep tears which touched me , so I comfort her and held her close . With her close to me I reechoed my favorite statement to her " Beloved we are together". Later that same day she said her mind was made up to commit suicide should I be back and end the relationship straightaway.

We are both 30 years old.

Finally I have been tutored by nurses that undetected HIV patient can't transmit to partner. But again and again am always worried getting infected by her perhaps someday, no matter how I try to end the thought it keeps coming back sometimes. Please what should I do.
You can't contract it ooo. As long as her viral load is undetectable

1 Like

Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by 4ckz: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Mmm she get mind,am diabetic and refuse to date or marry talkless of having HIV.she is super bold.dont marry if u don't have unshakeablefaith in God and urself.dont marry for sympathy

You refuse to date because of diabetes? that's highly absurd!

Do you know that most family lines have one generic disease or the other waiting for them, mostly late onset diseases.
Some heart conditions, some goitre, some hypertension, some kidney diseases, some cancer predisposition, some psychological issues and so on.

If we all looked into this, no one would get married.

Go, date, marry, give birth to kids. No dull your life because of diabetes, which you have no control over.
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by GOFRONT(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
You see why I was stressing the need for awareness of this disease so this kind of things will not be happening?

Now that other guy in my thread was saying its no longer a death sentence but here is someone who even though has gotten to the undetected stage is still threatening to take her own life. Thats what a lot of people don't know, the depression that comes with it and all that is enough reasons to prevent it in the first place.

Pls keep up with the Orientation and Reorientation based on the subject matter of that thread.....We gat your back

@the bolded, I saw the Angle the guy came out from and I saw how you guyz were tackling him.... grin But not until I checked his moniker and then I gave up.....I just hope he doesn't act according to that Moniker.... grin cheesy
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by Homeboiy: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
You de craze

Bitch is manipulating you emotionally and ur talking marriage.

Romeo ,na u love pass
Let her go find a HIV+ man to marry.

Besides u didn't tell us on how she contacted the HIV.
Re: In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Lmao...she says she will commit suicide if you dont marry her, please let me meet such people, I will so dump her stupid ass she will commit that suicide she is looking for..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Terrible In Showing, Expressing And Reciprocating Love / 8 Kinds Of Women That Men Shouldn’t Marry / South Korea Raises Age Of Consent For Sex From 13 To 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.