Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday (16535 Views)

Ohanaeze: APC Congratulates Professor Obiozor / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by okrote4real: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
PRESS STATEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 7, 2020

APC Congratulates VP Osinbajo at 63

The All Progressives Congress (APC) felicitates with the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), on the occasion of his 63rd birthday on Sunday, March 8, 2020.

On this auspicious day, we salute the patriotism, doggedness and untiring efforts of the Vice President in partnering and assisting President Muhammadu Buhari, in tackling insecurity, fighting corruption and resetting the nation's economy on the path of growth and development.

We particularly note the Vice President's massive contributions in the success of the APC-led administration's Social Investment Programme (SIP), which is reputed to be Africa's biggest and most ambitious social welfare policy for the most vulnerable in our society.

Our great party also applauds the Vice President's headship of the National Economic Council (NEC), a development, which has ensured a more beneficial synergy between the Federal and State governments in quickly and frontally addressing issues that are pertinent to the welfare of Nigerians.

Our party is not in any doubt that the commendable partnership of the President and the Vice President would take Nigeria to the Next Level of peace, progress and prosperity.

SIGNED:
Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Witcher(f): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
I'm writing to wish you a happy birthday and to thank you for your service to our country. You are an inspiration, and I hope you have many more years to keep up the good work.
Thank you for your brave and fearless leadership. I hope that you have a day of joy and rest on your birthday.
2023 Sai Osibanjo

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Citytrend: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Happy Birthday to our Amiable VP. Maybe God bless his new age

15 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by yanabasee(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Happy Birthday To You, Our amiable Deputy Vice President....

10 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
He failed both as vice president and as Acting president.

God bless your new age and redeem you on paths of righteousness if his grace still favours you which I doubt.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Seventy7kings: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Happy birthday man

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by festacman(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO, SAN:
Godly. Cerebral. Erudite. Practical. Unassuming. Open-hearted. Good-hearted. People-oriented. Team-builder. Dependable. A crossbreed of smart and hard worker. Empathetic. Emotionally intelligent. An orator. Knowledge leader. Idea generator. Teacher and practitioner of law. Pastor of souls. Loving husband. Great dad. Two-term Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. A firm believer in united Nigeria. A future president, God willing!

Enjoy your special day sir!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by candidbabe(f): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
I wish you what ever you wish Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Seventy7kings: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

God bless your new age and redeem you on paths of righteousness if his grace still favours you which I doubt.
explain how he failed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by ainas247: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
wink Happy Birthday Sir, May you celebrate more of this day with good health
meanwhile, I know how to rank a website on Google doing SEO
you can hire me sir, I won't disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Jack500: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
I love this man so much, so intelligent.

Happy birthday my VP.

I will whole heartedly campaign and support you in 2023, if u are Wiling to go.

I celebrate u prof.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Richdad50(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
angry
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Jack500: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Please, don't confuse this man with your father, pls.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Richdad50(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
shocked

People like this have never wished their father in the village birthday wishes but here they are writing long shit about a man who knows nothing about your most distant relatives. The Witcher known for irresponsible statements.
Witcher:
I'm writing to wish you a happy birthday and to thank you for your service to our country. You are an inspiration, and I hope you have many more years to keep up the good work.
Thank you for your brave and fearless leadership. I hope that you have a day of joy and rest on your birthday.
2023 Sai Osibanjo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by BlackfireX: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mere commissioner for condolence and #10,000
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Wazobiamax22: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Seventy7kings:
explain how he failed
what happened to trade-moni

Nigerian Air self disappeared into thin air

what has he achieved

will you say he has done well

And don't tell me he is not the president cause when it's time to take the glory, they both took it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Seventy7kings: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Starboi
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by stonemasonn: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Seventy7kings:
explain how he failed
He's just trying to demarket the VP, nah their way.

9 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by cRobo: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
This man has no political carreer after the position of VP

well

I won't say a word
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by iCauseTrouble: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Congrats, Vice Principal (Academics).
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Jack500: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
BlackfireX:
Mere commissioner for condolence and #10,000

Were u born like this or it is someone that curse u?

Am sure ur father will prostate before this man, if he is chanced to see him one on one in his life .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by ursullalinda(f): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
HBD to the prof made to serve under a dullard in 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by solmusdesigns: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
We know who is the legal backer of Oshiomhole frustrating the uneducated cabals

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Tmb78(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You never, EVER,waste an opportunity to write something negative about Osinbajo.
Only God knows what he and his lineage took from you and your lineage.
Because your hatred for him goes very deep.

8 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Joylove2324(f): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Happy birthday to the most active VP Nigeria has ever produced...Long life sir

17 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by SundayIgbanke: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
We know who is the legal backer of Oshiomhole frustrating the uneducated cabals
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Mokason28: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Glorified house boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Abalado(f): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Oga Osunbade

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by klax(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Seventy7kings:
explain how he failed

Bro ignore him don't waste your data responding to him.

6 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by CaptaiinG(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Dear VP, I need trader money smiley.... Happy Birthday in advance sir.
May God direct and guide you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by DModeCntStopMe: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
shocked

No trader moni to share this time around.

A supposed pastor running errands for a jihadist

Isn't that wonderful?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign In Yobe Today (Video) / Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms / Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.