Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lesbian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend In Edo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend In Edo (714 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend In Edo by 360hub: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
A Nigerian lady, Love Nkem Ginika, has taken to her Facebook page after she said who ’Yes’ to her girlfriend’s marriage proposal in Benin, Edo State.

Ginika who took to Facebook to proudly show off her engagement ring, promised to give her

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/03/lesbian-lady-proposes-to-her-girlfriend.html#ixzz6G2ia2KOm

(1) (Reply)

I Am Starting My First Business With No Prior Business Experience / What Robert Mugabe Said About Virginity / My Experience With My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.