Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City (10831 Views)

Lagos Amaka. Pics From Nigeria's Greatest City / Lokoja, 3 Others Make List Of Fastest Growing World Cities - Visual Capitalist / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2020
sad
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by chatinent: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Small London.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2020
chatinent:
Small London.

There's nothing 'small' about Lagos.

It's a bigger city than London.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by helinues: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2020
Overrated Lagos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2020
helinues:
Overrated Lagos

Which one did your father build?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by helinues: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

Which one did your father build?

You lack home training sheh you know Sha.

Are you really sure you are a Yoruba?

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2020
helinues:

You lack home training sheh you know Sha.

Are you really sure you are a Yoruba?

I never said or implied I was Yoruba. Like a typical tribalist, you concluded I must be Yoruba because I posted Lagos images. Who will cure you Nigerians of this tribalism? It really makes you sound dumb. It actually diminishes you as a people. We never used to be like this, even on Nairaland.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Arrewa: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Nice one Lagos...

We need more of this in Nigeria!!

The north is rising too...

Arewa at the other hand is developing!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Arrewa: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2020
We love development....

Keep it up south west....

Some people have been blaming the north since 1966

The north keep developing

4 Likes 1 Share

Let's Continue holding our leaders accountable instead of any region or individual...

I visited Lagos and was amazed...

The north is rising and we shall get there...

Development is hitting every part!

Foreign and local almajiris are being banned...

Education is taking over the north...

The north that I always dream....

We are getting there...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by helinues: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

I never said or implied I was Yoruba. Like a typical tribalist, you concluded I must be Yoruba because I posted Lagos images. Who will cure you Nigerians of this tribalism? It really makes you sound dumb.

For the sake of weekend and most especially Sunday morning, blessing time.

We shall waka pass.

You do not worth reporting.. In addition, you have been duly noticed.

Have a blissful Sunday
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Gandollaar(f): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

I never said or implied I was Yoruba. Like a typical tribalist, you concluded I must be Yoruba because I posted Lagos images. Who will cure you Nigerians of this tribalism? It really makes you sound dumb.

Lobatan!

Helinues don begin buy market wey im money nor rich dis early mormor
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by helinues: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Kkk

Don't post northern pictures on this thread... You hear now cos you are already bookspacing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Gandollaar(f): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2020
helinues:

For the sake of weekend and most especially Sunday morning, blessing time.

We shall waka pass.

You do not worth reporting.. In addition, you have been duly noticed.

Have a blissful Sunday
Ok.

Never knew Saul was one of the prophets.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Arrewa: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2020
We love development

Kudos to lagosians and the south west
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Arrewa:
We love development....

As a southerner I can confidently state that the north is currently witnessing its finest period of development since independence.

I think the penny has finally dropped on the northern ruling class that they need to step up their game.

The recent move by Gov Ganduje to end the Almajiri phenomenon in Kano state is a case in point.

More grease to the elbows of our northern brethren. wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Arrewa: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

As a southerner I can confidently state that the north is currently witnessing its finest period of development since independence.

I think the penny has finally dropped on the northern ruling class that they need to step up their game.

The recent move by Gov Ganduje to end the Almajiri phenomenon in Kano state is a case in point.

thank you bro!! This is just the beginning... We are getting there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Fragility6: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Arrewa:
We love development....

Even the aerial photos of the Gombe no mk sense. Road dey green?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Not forgetting Abuja, Africa's 2nd most beautiful city after Cape Town.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Fragility6: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

Which part of d south u come from? Y some muslims like f**l dierself like diz. Pretending to be part of a particular pple 2 gain sympathy. Wey u flee

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Fragility6:

Which part of d south u come from? Y some muslims like f**l dierself like diz. Pretending to be part of a particular pple 2 gain sympathy. Wey u flee

Take your tribalistic crap to another forum. You are not wanted here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Fragility6: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

Take your tribalistic crap to another forum. You are not wanted here.

Angel deceit

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2020
^^ Same as you. Vamoose.

I feel like spraying insecticide to rid this lovely thread of locusts like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by raker300: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Nothing is showing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2020
raker300:
Nothing is showing

I guess the mods have done what they do best.

Shows well on a PC though.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by LegendHer0: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

I guess the mods have done what they do best.

Shows well on a PC though.

I can’t see the pictures on my phone too.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Olominira(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2020
LegendHer0:

Same here

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2020
LegendHer0:

You have to ask the mods why. When people post images of poverty and fighting, it always shows very well. But post images of development, and suddenly ''technical issues'' arise.

The pics show very well on desktop PCs....for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative / Terrorism: Court Strikes Out Kanu’s Suit Against CJ / Zik:let Us Forget Our Differences: Sardauna:no, Let Us Understand Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.