Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Men Are Really Scarce! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Really Scarce! (3048 Views)

Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by falcon01: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
luba9876:
Imagine two ladies fighting and shouting at this ungodly hour(1am) because of a man. I'm tempted to invite the police over. At least if they sleep at the station, they will learn to behave themselves next time.
all The ones wey dey waka for road unko? she na potatoe dem be?
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by JERRY1925(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kingsteve:
FACT: there are more females than males worldwide.
Logically, the OP is correct.
Men are scarce!

I doubt that.. The fact is women develop faster than men.
A woman at her early 20 is ready to get married while her male counterparts is still thinking of His bet slip.

As a result of this, there is great competition between the young female and the older. By the time a man clock around 30 when its time, he starts thinking of marrying a girl of 22, 23,24 while the male of same age group might be thinking of how to start life.

Now this creates competition for husband as older females also want to get married too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by SweetCunt97(f): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Millz404:
When men get married, they take up the woman's needs as responsibility. Finding somebody willing to do that and through in love and care at the same time is hard, so when a woman sense having a man that is likely willing to do all that. They are definitely ready to fight.

Guy you are right. Cos there are so males out there but who wants to shackle themselves with liability unto say na man
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by proclinician: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lol truth is there are a lot of men oo i swear millions of them out there but the question is who exactly will like to go and pick a woman and tell her see all ur problems and those of your family members are now my problems lol. If u ask me i go say thanks but no thanks. Make we de as we de.
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Korllami007: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

But your country has more men than women, so there's no need for anyone to be fighting over a man, when each woman could easily have two & more men in her rotation grin

You are 100% wrong.
Compare the number of yahoo Boys that go to jail to yahoo Girls.
Compare the number of men that go to jail to women.
Compare the number of men that die during cultism war to women.
Compare the number of male soldiers that died fighting war in borno to women.
Compare the number of male armed robbers, kidnappers that die to female.
Compare the number of policemen that die during shoot out with criminals to policewomen.

As it is now, the number of men are drastically reducing in Nigeria because the more the economy get worse, many men will go into crime and more men will go to jail or die.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Unfortunate(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
SassyGem101:

Including your mum and sisters?
Yes.
Are u okay with that?
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by A305: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Men arent scares; The fact is over the last decade men has really up their standard when looking to find a wife - Sadly, Not too many girls passes the criteria hence NOT marriageable leaving the vast majority of men to keep looking for the marriageable few, in the process turning the non-marriageable to baby mamas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just for Fun.. Which Do You Prefer? / What's This Called And Where Can I Buy Things Like This In Lagos? / Sadly, Here Is The Only Situation Where Women Are Smarter Than Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.