Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

[updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed (1920 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) (2) (3) (4)

[updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by TA4TA4: 2:43am On Mar 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGe_6NcKoG8

This video is an updated version of the viral video. The first scene takes place in the bedroom when her husband and his team burst into the room asking the lover-boy who he is and what he was doing in the house.

The confused lover boy doesn't know what exactly to answer and instead asks if he has done anything wrong. Than show remorse, the woman is seen telling the intruders not to do any harm to her lover as she goes about trying to fight off whoever goes close to her lover.

The second scene is in the sitting room. The lover boy still looking confused tries to escape but is prevented from doing so. The cheat is still busy fighting off the intruders.

The video will be updated as more info comes.

Re: [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by Kdon2: 4:06am On Mar 09, 2020
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGe_6NcKoG8

This video is an updated version of the viral video. The first scene takes place in the bedroom when her husband and his team burst into the room asking the lover-boy who he is and what he was doing in the house.

The confused lover boy doesn't know what exactly to answer and instead asks if he has done anything wrong. Than show remorse, the woman is seen telling the intruders not to do any harm to her lover as she goes about trying to fight off whoever goes close to her lover.

The second scene is in the sitting room. The lover boy still looking confused tries to escape but is prevented from doing so. The cheat is still busy fighting off the intruders.

The video will be updated as more info comes.

Re: [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by Generalissimo75(m): 4:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmm...
Lover boy : What have I done?

Woman : Don't touch him.

Lover boy : (Reacting to slaps) Yeh!

Woman : Leave him. He knows NOTHING.

Who knows what madam told lover boy?
She may be a widow. Things are happening lately.

Re: [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by spiralwedge(m): 5:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Beating and detaining the guy is wrong.
Re: [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by DaHrNn0001: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2020
spiralwedge:

Yes it is cus it's not you... When you are faced with issues like this,you cant underestimate what you are capable of doing... If na me... Sars for where when area boys never finish...
Re: [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by DonEd(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2020
spiralwedge:

Having a stranger on my bed with my wife. I cant imagine what I would do.

I can only wonder what gave the woman such boldness as it's not gonna be the first time its happening.
Re: [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by spiralwedge(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2020
DaHrNn0001:

Yes it is cus it's not you... When you are faced with issues like this,you cant underestimate what you are capable of doing... If na me... Sars for where when area boys never finish...

Ok. I get your point. In a lawless country, you have impunity and people's brains are twisted.
Re: [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by TA4TA4: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2020
Generalissimo75:
Hmmm...
Lover boy : What have I done?

Woman : Don't touch him.

Lover boy : (Reacting to slaps) Yeh!

Woman : Leave him. He knows NOTHING.

Who knows what madam told lover boy?
She may be a widow. Things are happening lately.

I concur with you. The lover boy seems not to know what's happening.
Re: [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed by Skmoda360(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
oga ooooo

I’m Starting To Feel Insecure!!! / +18: My Last Advice To Men [Picture] / "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym